Who would have thought, locking your cock up would produce better sex?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dirtwork guy, Jun 10, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    My wife and I have been practicing chasity on and off, for two years now. With alot of ups and downs. But we both now understand our rolls. For me when she ask's me to place the cage on, I respect her terms once the lock is clicked shut.
    For her, she has found her dominant said and embarrassed it! By Realizing when I'm denied an orgams for multiple days, I'm a way more patient lover. Our sex session last way longer and are much much more intimate, which we both love.

I can't get over how much more enjoyable sex and intimacy is when, I've gone 3 or 4 days with out and Orgasm. Never in my wildests dreams did I think a cock cage could accherve theses results!

Can any other couples relate? Would love to here your thoughts

fkfk, bondinchas and Shellysboytoy like this.
  2. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    Oh my gosh yes!

Case in point. My wife and I spent Valentine's weekend away versus our anniversary trip a couple of weeks ago. We're still pretty new to this. Almost 2 months in. On our Valentine's weekend sex, beginning to end, lasting about 15 minutes. On our anniversary trip it lasted a couple of hours!

As an added bonus, I remember our anniversary sex much much more vividly. It is seared into my minds eye. Every time my mind begins to wander that's where I go. Compared to Valentine's, I remember nothing after my wife's lingerie came off.

Absolutely shocked that I went from orgasming three times a day to once every two weeks and I think my sex life is the best it's ever been*!

*However, chastity is still very difficult for me even if the sex is mind blowing.

John M, Rectrix and bondinchas like this.
  3. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    Being a chronic masturbater , my wife keeps me in lock, so I have a powerful orgasum when unlocked.

4. Deleted member 97060

This is my problem as well we have gone now to the point it never comes off and all orgasms and intimacy goes towards her and I can’t get enough of it

John M, Shellysboytoy and bondinchas like this.
  5. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    It has certainly changed for me what sex actually is. I have always been a fan of giving oral, but it was also seen as a means to an end, that I would either get oral back or PIV and my own orgasm.

If you can go "a few days" and notice results, imagine what will happen when that time frame is stretched.

6. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    The build-up of urge is due to increase of testosterone circulation over time..its good for stamina, sports, confidence and sex.. but it is only good for 7-10 days… after which the level will drop to usual levels.. for long extended duration where people of certain faiths practised celibracy and of course coupled with discipline of the mind and meditation, the urge will wear off.. thats in the case of ‘locked and ignored’… but for most cases in the male chastity world where the male penis is restricted of all form of touch and yet his eyes, nose and tongue are subjected to daily task to produce oral orgasm for the female.. my george..

borbulls1961 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice