1. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

my wife was searching for a new device and sent me a picture of one that we can't find again. All I can do is describe it unfortunately.

It's a pierced (shaft only) device. Like the princes collar (steelworks) or the mouse trap (MM). It was made out of steel and they had two types. One had no covering for the glans and the other had a four bar cage over the head. I'm trying desperately to find the one with the cage.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Have you looked at Lori's devices? That is the other manufacturer that comes to mind for PA attached devices.

3. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
  4. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    MM (Mature Metal) does not have any shaft-only devices on their web site. The MouseTrap you mention is made by Male Chastity Now. It sounds to me like you are describing the other MCN shaft-only device, the Glans Armor.

5. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

Yes excuse me. Mcn. It isn't the armor though. It looks like the mouse trap with the end being the glans armor. If that makes sense. It isn't a loris device (though I am in corespondence with her) and it wasn't that steelwerxx. Thanks for the help though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice