Who is EbonyToeAddict?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EbonyToeAddict, Jan 6, 2019.

1. EbonyToeAddict

EbonyToeAddict Active member

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Greetings to all the good people at CM. I have been lurking around for a few weeks, and decided an introduction was in order. So here it is...

Who am I?
    I am a forty-nine year old caucasian male. I am straight and consider myself a switch. I was born in raised in Texas, and have lived here my entire life. I have been married to my Wife (KH) for eight years. I’ve had a 2 gauge Prince Albert (PA) for almost fourteen years. I knew nothing about chastity at the time I got pierced. I have dated outside of my race for over twenty years. Very common today, but not twenty years ago in Texas.

What I like.
    Most specifically I have an affection for beautiful black women, especially with pretty toes. Most importantly my wife and her gorgeous feet. That said, I appreciate women of all races, black women just became a preference. I love high heels, pantyhose, and just about anything that accents beautiful female feet.

I began my chastity journey in 2013. The first device I tried was a CB-X PA-5000. The journey began as my wife and experimented in a D/s relationship and that was a component of it. After a while life, other priorities got in the way and it fizzled out. It was a first taste of chastity that I liked very much.

How I got here.
    I grew up the son of an Artist. A commercial Illustrator to be exact. When my father was not drawing commercial art, he was drawing female nudes. My father also had a foot fetish. I can remember being very young and being fascinated with female feet. I was in my late teens before I put it all together, and discussed it openly with my father.

The fact that we both had a foot fetish led me to be interested in fetishism and kink a little younger than most. I have always been very open sexually and have dabbled in kink, and the swinging lifestyle since my late twenties with multiple partners.

Where I’m going?
    I have decided to revisit Chastity and my wife is onboard. I am currently working towards 24/7. We are working together towards a chastity lifestyle that works for us. Looking forward to ordering a MM Jailbird in the coming week or so. They are manufactured right here is my own backyard (Texas), which is really cool!

Thanks for reading.

2. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Interesting background! Welcome.

EbonyToeAddict and cagedjon like this.
  3. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site

EbonyToeAddict likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    thanks for the intro. Welcome to the site

EbonyToeAddict likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice