Who Introduced You to Chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicole Smith, Aug 3, 2021.

?

Who Introduced You to Chastity?

Poll closed Sep 2, 2021.
  1. MY IDEA: I requested to be put into chastity.

91.2%
  2. HER IDEA: Wife/GF introduced me to chastity.

7.2%
  3. HIS IDEA: Husband/BF introduced me to chastity.

1.6%
  4. OTHER: Wife's lover wanted cuckold in chastity.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    So it seems like many the folks on here suggested the idea or requested to be locked up and their GF/mistress/spouse took it from there. That is not always the case, though. Sometimes a chastity device mysteriously arrives and then voila!

If it was a mutual decision, pick who was more enthusiastic about it.

pp4rms and ex Switch like this.
  2. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I thought that 99% of the time, the husband is how introduces chastity in the couple.

diapered_sub and bondinchas like this.
  3. Nicole Smith

South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's probably 99% easier for the wife to meet a new man if her hubby likes his cage.

pp4rms, diapered_sub and subhubandy like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think it would be the man's idea in almost all cases. I guess i see men as drawn to more erotic and kinky play more than women. But it wouldn't surprise me that some adventurous and sexy women see it as the perfect sex toy for a relationship. They can use his cock, if and when they wan tit, but can also just use other ways to orgasm if they want with him not being a pest about his 'needs'.

jemima and sissy veronique like this.
  5. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    My perverted mind

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    I was married, in a sexless marriage, and did an internet search on that. During that search I came across links to chastity cages. I had never heard of them in modern times. I thought they were mid evil torture devices, mostly in literature.

As i browsed, I found the idea of losing control of that sounded hot. Then I thought “hey, my wife already doesn’t have sex, maybe it would be an option to get her more involved by having her hold the key and then create a timeline…at least I would get some attention from time to time”. I eventually let that idea go, I didn’t really trust her to be in charge of it. The idea stuck though.

I spent years looking at blogs, learning and examining others, joined forum like this one(and under a different name tinyone), figured out devices and how to measure for one. Never did pull the trigger though.

After my divorce, I eventually started dating again, and one I started getting serious with and dated a few months. I decided I would never be on the wrong side of the kink scale again and was open and honest about what I wanted. She was reluctant and wary but willing to try.

She took to it like a duck to water. As for my idea of chastity…well that evolved. I had thought it would be teasing and constant play, being locked for a week or two then out for awhile. It isn’t like that. I’m locked all the time, until she unlocks it, which is not a common occurrence.

So it was my idea, but it evolved into her rules and expectations.

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Altairboy, back in 1995 or so.

What, isn't that the *real* answer to this question?

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    On the internet back around 1988 or so.

9. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Several years ago I was working abroad, and came across the concept of female led relationships online. An epiphany. Something clicked. As I began to investigate more, the issue of chastity in its various forms was prominently mentioned.

I grew up "chaste," in a world in which it was fully expected that there be no sex prior to marriage, and dress, behavior, and interactions remain chaste except between husband and wife as appropriate. Chaste, for me, doesn't necessarily mean locked in a cage, and doesn't necessarily mean no sex, or no sexual release.

It does mean all things in their season and place, without excess or overindulgence, and it means dressing and acting conservatively, and in particular, a healthy respect for personal modesty, and that of others.

container store and RoyMunson like this.
  10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    None of the above, I discovered orgasm denial website more than a decade ago...and became fascinated with chastity it until I bought a CB2000, then a CB3000. Then I DID introduce it to my then wife...who wasn't really into it but played a long for a bit..

When our marriage declined, I had a profile on Collarme (later collarspace...now a launchpad to ALT)

I was contacted by my mistress because she liked my profile which of course was all about orgasm denial and chastity.

Eventually she moved to my city from 1000s of KM away :) and now lives about 2 minutes away :).

We sometimes have long breaks from chastity, but recently I have been locked in a looker 2 with a tether since April. She is pretty kind to me as she lets me out for sex every week or 2, and she usually lets me cum, though I have to put a cap on the tether so I dont make a mess in her.

Not sure if that counts as my idea or if she was looking for someone who was into chastity.

11. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    I can remember many years ago coming across the brilliant and extensive kink website of Tammad Rimilia who tragically died in a car accident. It was the first time I had ever seen a full chastity belt, and on the site there were instructions for making your own, including one from chains, a cricket box* and some pipe and a padlock. I was in the hardware shop that weekend and until more commercial devices became available I was making my own. Also the aforementioned Altairboy and an honourable mention to Locknkeep where I bought my first commercial chastity device. All the sites are sadly gone, but they pioneered the chastity lifestyle many years ago..

* For those who don't play cricket the box is made from high impact material designed to protect your nether regions from the impact of a hard cricket ball hitting them..

natalie_stockings likes this.
  12. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I had to pick "her idea" even though I was then the girlfriend who introduced him to chastity. My best friend pointed out the idea to me.

attistoC and ex Switch like this.
  13. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I discovered male chastity in a book by Alex Comfort in pre kinkernet days.

14. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    This was also my first real exposure to it as well. They had a story section, and a sub category with forced feminization, femdom, bdsm, crossdressing. At this point I was still very masc, and in reading it, knew that I was actually hiding that I was submissive, and had a desire to be female.

In our relationship, I introduced it, and my KH has taken it on very well in our 4 years together. I'm now locked all of the time, and only come out on her say so.

15. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    To be honest, none of those. Chastity was introduced to me by someone else. I mentioned it to @Destiny103181 and then we both decided to lock me up.

Destiny103181 likes this.
  16. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Stumbled across it on the web surprisingly lol a good 10 or so years ago
    Mentioned it to my wife at the beginning she was skeptical and the the passion grew and now I'm always caged she proudly wears the key round her neck
    And boy how my life has changed and the dynamics of our marriage and all for the good for us
    We couldn't be happier and and love my wife to bits she loves my chasity probably to much lol

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  17. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Another stumbler onto Altairboy’s site here, ‘95/6/7 iirc.

Deleted member 69497 likes this.
  18. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    In my case, it was not wife or girlfriend but it was by women in 2 cases.

In the early 1990s, i met a lifestyle Mistress who wanted to keep me in chastity, but that was too difficult for me to manage in my late 30s.

Then, around 2005, i became a personal sub to a pro Mistress I was doing sessions with. She introduced orgasm control & chastity. It was off & on for some years, but now has been more strictly enforced for the past 5-6 years.

Like many here, I have come to love the constant high of frustration & denial more than the transient pleasure of an orgasm, especially considering the hormonal play of the refractory period. Still, I do still sometimes really crave an orgasm. That will probably never change, but it adds a poignant sweetness to the denial, I find.

soforo and Tom Allen like this.
  19. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I read a lot of Femdom erotica and wandered into a story called, "the outfit" where a woman essentially is lured by her own curiosity to put on an outfit that locked her into a corset, collar, high heel boots and long gloves. There was a magical thread that ran through the story where you had to suspend disbelief about her ability to remove the boots, the bottoms, the chains, etc.

My ability to enjoy erotica becomes less critical as my arousal grows and when the story ends with her losing the controller for "the outfit" and being forever locked without hope of escape, I was okay with it. The story had me pretty excited and I worked out being aroused by a solo session.

The story was silly, over the top but it was an idea that just struck a nerve with me. I look back at it now and see my own reactions to a cage the way the character of the story does with the outfit. She put it on, she took it off and put it away but kept getting drawn back to it and putting it on again eventually the outfit decided it was time a locked her inside permanently.

It still has a fan base since it wasn't hard to find when I went looking for it just now.
    The Outfit :: GaggedUtopia's Story Archive (utopiastories.com)

I'm sure I found similar stories with full belt metal chastity which led to Altairboy's website and I eventually bought a chastity device which was an athletic cup with straps and locking buckles. What a disaster! It would take me another 20 years (and then a few more) to bring it up as a topic to my wife and where we are now.

It wasn't a single story, person or instance but that one story opened up a path I hadn't considered.

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i had never hear of them till i seen a man in one and then Mistress showed me a cb 6 cage. i dint like that one.

21. Nicole Smith

South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I've watched some real true story tv shows that sometimes include interviews with professional Mistresses. Up until that point I had only seen Internet pictures of people in chastity devices and they were wanking material. I never gave it a second thought.

One of the shows by chance has a new submissive client on day 2 or whatever. He was there and said words. When the camera crew came back 6 months later, the client walks out and the Mistress explains... In addition to whatever primary issue the client had, his demeanor and body language and everything had completely changed to quiet docile obedience. He wasn't sad and it wasn't an act.

So the camera crew asks and Mistress explains that its a cock cage or whatever they called it back then. The next scene is him being pegged while bent over a table for reasons I can't recall. I think the Mistress decided to take a special interest in that client because he couldn't function without the strict structure.

That was the first time I ever saw the results of such training. It shocked me to find out such things DO happen.

Nicole

22. Nicole Smith

South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think anybody liked those things. It's a giant plastic penis which wasn't my desired aesthetic.I guess somebody spend tons of money on those ugly things pieces of plastic that were glued together down the middle.

I remember buying a cheapie model out of curiosity. It was building a small lego set. It has these two long white sticks pointing out. They couldn't fix that design flaw? ever? It was disgusting and smelled so bad. To think a person would walk around stinking like that, they were mad.

jemima likes this.
  23. Slutty Steve

Slutty Steve New member

Retired
    East sussex
    Local Time:
    Hello I am self locked and enjoying it , I have managed to get a bull too abuse me
    Providing that I am locked , I did have a MASTER who started my chastity life style but he moved away . I am too big for my Bull therefore he demands that I am locked
    I spent a hole week with my MASTER in masspoloneis (yumbo centre ) locked in a nudist hotel with a sling in our room
    I have just ordered a chastity strap on harness too alow me to penetrate my
    Bull with no pleasure for myself, I swing both ways and I am totally open to any suggestions, and I enjoy the taste of my sperm and others ,I was married for 28 years,but missed out on being locked early in life .
    I visit 3 nudist beaches always locked and now covice is nearly past I am looking forward to more adventures

24. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    With my first girlfriend it was actually her pointing a CB out in a sexshop. In the beginning ( at that time we were still switching) it was just a kinky gadget for the weekend though.

With my wife it was me introducing it as it already played a larger role in my first relationship. As I already knew she also had quite a kinky side and we also decided to start our relationship right feom the beginning with a FLR it was no big deal. She took it like a fiah to water.
    We started it like our FLR though slow and easy and that worked out very well. ;)

container store likes this.
  25. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    I was looking at some f/m tickling forums when I stumbled onto the concept of cock teasing. A lookup of that led me to orgasm denial by way of a chastity device. I was shocked that such devices existed and so extremely fascinated that there were these strong, beautiful, and assertive women out there who not only enjoyed teasing their men, but they even denied them the ability to masturbate. I was scared and curious all at once. All that eventually led me to the world of femdom, including flr, cbt, cfnm, humiliation, and male subservience. That’s when I realized that I’m sexually submissive and how much power women really have over me.

Open2njoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice