Who Introduced You to Chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicole Smith, Aug 3, 2021.

?

Who Introduced You to Chastity?

Poll closed Sep 2, 2021.
  1. MY IDEA: I requested to be put into chastity.

91.2%
  2. HER IDEA: Wife/GF introduced me to chastity.

7.2%
  3. HIS IDEA: Husband/BF introduced me to chastity.

1.6%
  4. OTHER: Wife's lover wanted cuckold in chastity.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Stumbled onto it by accident when wife and I were looking for a dominatrix outfit for her to wear for Halloween and maybe also in our home dungeon. We were into bdsm and were both switches until she discovered she liked topping better and not being whipped so much. We were in NYc at one of the shops and after picking out an outfit the young lady helping us said she had something of interest is my wife wanted to be more of a Domme. It was in the CB family of plastic devices and we eventually moved to metal and more daily uise.

The outfit she wore to the party and the woman who was the host was a client of my wife and immediately recognized it was a professional outfit, the woman was a professional Domme. The next time my wife was reviewing her books she started asking questions about our commitment to bdsm. When my wife explained we were moving to switching to more Femdom and even had a cage she invited us both over for lessons. The woman never touched me, but instead taught my wife how to do everything, from whipping, to pegging, prostate massage, and suspension bondage.

My wife has introduced chastity and bdsm to 2 of her GFs and now I have company in chastity when we all get together. The guys in their cages and the girls having fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice