Where do I start...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NsToy, Aug 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Had a brief conversation with the wife last night about where we are at in regards to chastity. I asked if she was happy with how things are so far. She said she has been enjoying the benefits of me being the one that gets up early and makes the kids lunches for school. That is something I started towards the end of last year and continued to do this school year. She said she kind of feels guilty though but she really likes that she gets to stay in bed a bit longer in the mornings.

I did request that she try to implement some teasing into our dynamic. I told her it doesn't have to be any kind of grand gesture or anything like that. I can be something as simple as saying something to me, touching me, etc. We will have to see if she chooses to indulge me. I want to send her something to read about teasing so she can get some ideas but I'm going to wait and see if she does anything on her own first. Patience is the key right? While we've been doing this off and on (mainly off) for several years now, it has only been 100 days since we've gotten serious about the journey.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  2. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    My wife has been really stressed lately because of her health. She is healthy mind you but she has concerns about getting breast cancer. She is considered high than normal risk to get breast cancer. Her mom has had two bouts of it, her grandmother died of it pretty young, and it is believed her great-grandmother had it as well. For those in the know, the doesn't carry the BRAC gene but it surely seems like "something is in the water" when it comes to the women in her family.

She is considering having a prophylactic mastectomy and reconstruction done. She keep going back and forth though. Her doctor said she understands my wife's concerned but it isn't something they would recommend as she is healthy at this point and she has healthy tissue. She is really stressing over the decision.

So needless to say her mind has been elsewhere. I feel somewhat guilty in that I feel locked and ignored a bit. I need to make sure I'm focused on her and supporting her and not worrying about my relatively minor needs/wants. I really need to focus hard on serving her and doing things for her. Started last night with a foot massage. Going to try and keep focused on her.

3. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    You've been at this longer than I, but your story is my story. Chastity was my idea. My wife was not opposed, but didn't really understand why, is not into kinks, didn't want it to affect our intimacy, and was not going to become some dom. What it has become is more mental. I no longer masturbate. That makes me surprisingly more available for her. That's probably the main change. We still make love, we still cum. Our love making is more tender. Both of us like it a lot.

Tease and Denial would be fun, but I don't think we'll do that. Mostly because she's comfortable in more of a submissive role. She's not going to dress in some leather corset, carry a whip, do me with a strap-on. That is not her. But she will climb on top of me for some fulfilling fucking.

Interestingly, my birthday happens to be six months to the day of when I locked myself up. Even though we could stop or extend this chastity experience anytime we'd like, we've agreed that that would be the initial end-date. Maybe we'll decide on something more permanant, or maybe we'll stop after. It's still 5 months away, so I'm not giving too much though on what's next. But, one thing we have talked about is that last month may be a no orgasm month for me. We can fool around, she can cum, but I'll retain for the month. It'll probably make my birthday a bit of a quickie, because I don't think I've ever not cum for a month. I can imagine that I'll pop before I get closer than 6 inches to her pussy, but I also figure how ever long (or short) it is, will probably be glorious.

Good luck with things. Glad to see that my wife and my situation is not that different from someone else.

bondinchas and NsToy like this.
  4. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I like biking too. :)

Used to have a MTB but that was a while ago. Had a 1999 Stump Jumper Comp. Still have a road bike but I find that distracted drivers (and having kids) gives me much pause so it sits in the garage. I do ride the stationary to get into better shape though. Hope to get back on the road bike for some group rides next year. More tail riding in Florida obviously but I would take a trip to N Georgia or N Carolina to get in some mountains.

Hopefully you have a fulfilling birthday. :)

I have to use numbing cream or I'm a two pump chump. Vastly different than when I would masturbate and take a long time to cum with her.

5. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    That's one of the things that suck about being a woman. It's natural to be fearful of breast cancer particularly if it runs in her family. Whether she has a preemptive mastectomy or not is hers (and your) decision. I'd think though that she could be vigilent with tests and that would be less invasive. The thing about chastity, I believe, is that it could help you be more attentive to your wife through tough times.

There's all different types of people/couples. Many on this site live a bohemian style which seems exciting but probably lacks some of the deep family connections. Many of the females embrace chastity as a form of BDSM play and get a lot out of it. A lot of the guys on this site are "sissys" and prefer to be dominated. But there are folks (like my wife and I) that are way more vanilla. (Well she is, I've got my kinks hidden away). We're more equal rather than a dom/sub type. But with sex, I'm more dom that her. Our relationship is built with that. Changing it up is not what she signed up for. So chastity is something that I do for her. It has worked well that way. It seems counter-intuitive, but chastity is a dom activity for me. She does little to support it other than tolerate me. She does hold both keys though. I'm sure if I tore the room apart, I could probably find them, but I have no interest in finding them. She doesn't tease. Sometimes she hands me a key and tells me to take a shower. You know what that means. I love having sex with her. But I also love rubbing her back, stroking her hair, kissing her neck. Chastity never needs to be more than that.

Good luck in your journey together. I hope you both have a long and healthy life together.

6. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Great way to put it. And yes, it is her decision that I will support no matter what she decides. I'm involved somewhat but it is her body and she will need to do what is right for her obviously. And yes, there are lots of different types on this site. I think there are probably plenty of people that are on here whose stories aren't as flashy so they don't get told or heard as much.

One thing about the test is that since she is high risk she does an MRI once a year. Those SUCK so much. They put the ladies in an awkward position. Her back hurts for days after she goes.

And yes, I hope we both live to be very old together.

7. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Wife had me unlock for some sexy time last night. Gave her some oral when she had a really big orgasm. Then gave her 3 more with PIV and we both came together right at the end.

Come to find out my cage, with another spacer ring that I had made for it, was pinching my penis and left me sore. I wasn't certain how bad it was until I took the cage off. I wasn't told to put the cage back on but I'm going to keep it off for a few days so I can heal. So I'm unlocked for the time being now.

8. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Its been since last Sept since I've had the cage on. I feel like I've been jerking off way too much lately and I'd like curb that some. Not going to go cold turkey as I'm sure most on here would prefer. I'm going to use unlocking as a carrot.

I've gotten back into riding my bike. Did a 100km ride last month. I really need to get more miles done each week though. I had previously gotten a trainer and signed up for Zwift. I've used that to train for my 100km ride last month but I need to use it more. So I'm going to make a commitment to myself that unless I ride 100 miles in a week, I don't get an orgasm. That is what I will start with.

I will then extend it over time. Add 10% more miles as I go or make it 200 miles every two weeks. Something like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice