When you forget she’s smarter than you…

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ms Angela’s Sub, Oct 29, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    This is probably a story about be careful what you ask for, because you might just get it!

This year was our first real Locktober and most certainly the longest I have been continuously locked. Miss A has been hot and cold on Chastity for the last couple of years. More often than not, she really wasn’t interested in it. I was hoping we would do Locktober this year, and had spent the last 3 months practicing. Wearing it every day, but only every other night. As October approached, I discussed it with her a few times, with little enthusiasm on her part. Needless to say, I was truly surprised when she asked me for the key on October 1st. We started a little slow, but it’s been one hell of a steamy month.

During the month of Locktober, Miss A has been pegging me a good deal more often than in the past. I suspect it was to keep the old prostate flowing. Either way, It’s been a lot of fun. The way Miss A has embraced the month, along with being intimate this often, has made this a truly special time. Yes that even with remaining mercilessly locked up , most of the time. On the two occasions I was free, it was for a short session of PIV before relocking me for pegging.

Miss A has been quite accomplished at the art of Pegging for some time, but it was also another thing that she was hot and cold on. Not this month though…and she has taken it to a whole new level of frequency, intensity, and expertise. Last night, had she continued any longer, I would have had a full orgasm, which has never occurred before from pegging alone. She was absolutely incredible…and yes I know how lucky I am!

This morning, I got up early and served her coffee in bed. As we sipped our coffee, I shared my thoughts with her, explaining how incredible last night was and how close she had brought me to orgasm. Miss A smiled and said I should have told her last night because she would have kept going! After recovering from my surprise, and thanking god I was smart enough to marry this woman 30 years ago, Thisseemed like a good time to express my desire to continue an increased frequency of both intimacy and pegging beyond this month. (It was phrased a little more romantically than that, but you get the gist). Being as I thought she may be less than enthusiastic, and Locktober is coming to an end, I made her a proposal of sorts, that would hopefully make it more fun for her…although a little risky for me.

I proposed that each time she pegs me, I will remain locked for 2 days. If she were to peg me on consecutive days, then the lock up time doubles, each time (2, 4, 8, etc). As I talked, I immediately saw the wheels begin to turn in her head. She asked me about the “doubling the time” aspect to make sure she understood and made sure she understood how days would compile if she skipped days. She then thought for a moment and said “2 days isn’t enough…why not 4 days?” Surprised, I replied that if she wanted to make it 4 days, then it would be 4 days. Her question and immediate enthusiasm at my response probably should have worried me some, but I was too surprised and excited that she actually liked the idea! When I asked when she would she like to start, Miss A smiled at me, paused and responded: “We started last night”. I kinda laughed, until she said “tonight we can begin doubling your time” My first thought was YES!…my next thought was “OH CRAP - She said BEGIN doubling?” There was a brief negotiation, which I lost completely, so long story short, I will be locked a minimum of 16 more days, as she has already told me to be “prepared” to play tonight and tomorrow night. She also said, since we are on vacation next week, we should have plenty of time to play and rack up another month or so.

My wife is an incredibly beautiful woman. Unfortunately, I sometimes forget that she is also extremely intelligent.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
  3. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    Intelligent women rule the world :)

4. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Always best to remember your place!

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    One certainly rules mine :rolleyes:

ugams likes this.
  7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Dude, you are totally hosed.

bondinchas likes this.
  8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Sent this to my wife, who for the first time really, has taken an almost obsessive interest in my butt hole. I have to curtsy when I bring something to her or take something away. Almost every time, she tells me to turn around and spread 'em. I put my hands on my knees and let my cheeks spread apart. She gets excited and verbal virtually ever time as she often grabs my cheeks and stares at my anus. She usually comments on it too.

Looks like pegging will happen soon, and likely frequently. I am ordering a good harness for her today, as a small Vixen I have ordered for this purpose arrives today.

Diabololical plan amped up by your wife. Would make no difference to me, because there are no planned release dates for me, just if and when Mistress wants.

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    So whatever happened? How long did she end up keeping you locked?

10. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Well technically I still am. She releases me for periodic play, quick cleanings, and when I fly for business. Otherwise she keeps things secure 24/7. She did double up enough times to keep me locked for several months before deciding that wasn’t necessary any longer. Basically she uses the key only when she wants. I don’t think I fully realized the change that was taking place, but I certainly handed her the tools to make full time chastity a reality. I’m not complaining in the least though. Our marriage has never been better.

Zevon and true42 like this.
  11. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the update. Sounds like you hit the jackpot with her. Great for both of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice