When The Fantasy Comes True

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Jules, Jun 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    For the whole time we have been together, @lockit has wished for a cruel and merciless Mistress in the chastity department. I have already reached that stage in punishment and can stripe him with a bullwhip as a matter of course.

It has taken longer for me to gain this level with chastity because it is not something you can do without preparation. You cannot just throw on a device for days at a time if you haven’t been wearing one. You cannot be without a safety key when your keyholder is 500 miles away. Sensible precautions have to be made.

Those precautions have now been made to my satisfaction and I may now lock him with impunity. Which as I am sure you have seen here he seems to be very happy with. So much so that he sent me flowers to let me know how special I was.

What he needs to remember is that this is no longer the Mistress that wants to make sure he is comfortable. This is not the Mistress that when she texts saying “time to get up” expects an answer saying “Can I just have a snooze please” What he should also remember is that the kitchen safe goes for 10 days at a time and can be relocked within seconds of opening.

Welcome to the real world, where time locked is tempered with common sense and safety, where something as simple as not getting up in the morning can land you in trouble. Where punishment does not mean being whipped and spanked, punishment is knowing that you have not made the effort to please the Mistress who is spending her time giving you the fantasy you have always desired.

Isn’t it great when it’s reality and not fantasy you see?

2. cuckoldalice

cuckoldalice Member

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    My Jailbird is due within the next two weeks. The CB-2000 I have been wearing off and on for the last couple of months has developed stress fractures so I have been "free range" for most of the last two weeks.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about the JB. My wife thinks I will wear it more and need less "policing" of it. I'm not so sure about what I have gotten myself into...

Meanwhile, the wife has especially taken to the cuckolding aspect of our play. She has been seeking out new partners and had one by last Thursday evening. He took charge, shutting me out of the bedroom and referring to me as a "boy" when he spoke to me. My wife said she liked seeing me done that way in my own home.

Sunday morning she had a visit from her first Bull while I was asleep. He left and she woke me up to clean her.

She likes it that I no longer get to watch her with her Bulls.

I have to remember this is what I asked for and it has taken years to get to this place in our marriage.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    To say my fantasy has totally become real may be going a little far. But my life has been extremely exciting lately as close as I could possibly dream of. mistress is taking more and more control over me all the time and I'm Loving every minute of it. I'm not sure I could handle my fantasies becoming 100% reality I'm to old for that it would probably kill me. What a way to go

manintyres likes this.
  4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Mistress Jules is my partner and my best friend we share a lot more than chastity and D/s.
    We have enjoyed sharing this lifestyle since we met here on chastity mansion.
    There is great fun to be had in the dungeon or on a club night. I normally end up on the St Andrews cross and Mistress Jules seldom holds back she has become quiet the expert with the single tail, (There is a safe word that will stop this immediately)
    After such nights we revert back to the normal loving couple we are. We have normal everyday lives with work, bills, family and everything else. This works well for us and we can move between the two with ease.
    Chastity has been great for us it’s been a big help as we live 500 miles apart.
    As Mistress Jules says in her post she has always been careful to make sure I am ok. If I am going on a long bike ride she will unlock me or if a job I am doing is more physical than normal again she will allow me to unlock.
    We were discussing a thread on here about fantasy and real life. I told Mistress Jules how I would like to turn my fantasy into real life. We could try it and see how it worked out.
    We have now started this and I really got the shock of my life the change that came over her. We are still the same loving couple however when what I call “Mistress mode” kicks in all bets are off. So far, I am happy, I am getting what I have asked for how long that will last I do not know. Its early days and changes have been coming pretty fast. One of the biggest changes is how much Mistress Jules involvement makes me appreciate the vanilla side so much more and that is a very good thing.
    Last night Mistress Jules asked me if I would like to stop now and I said No. She asked if I was sure, I said I would like to carry on. She said fine I have given you the chance we shall carry on.
    Wish me luck

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice