1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
cuckoldalice
Last Activity:
Oct 18, 2017 at 6:43 PM

Followers 2

Birthday:
Jul 1, 1960 (Age: 57)

cuckoldalice

Member, 57

Now locked 24/7 release date unknown. Searching for a new Bull for KH Wife. Oct 10, 2017

cuckoldalice was last seen:
Oct 18, 2017 at 6:43 PM
    1. cuckoldalice
      cuckoldalice
      Now locked 24/7 release date unknown. Searching for a new Bull for KH Wife.
    2. cuckoldalice
      cuckoldalice
      Down from 15 O's per week to one O every two weeks. She put 7 minutes on the timer and it was over in 5. Two weeks for 5 minutes. Heaven?
    3. cuckoldalice
      cuckoldalice
      9/1/17 marks 3 months since last PIV relations. Otherwise limited to prep and cleaning. Allowed one orgasm/week at this time. Locked p/t.
    4. cuckoldalice
      cuckoldalice
      Second time awoke with blood seeping from urethra after wearing JB while sleeping.
    5. cuckoldalice
      cuckoldalice
      Had to remove Jailbird in car outside concert venue last night. First time we have seen metal detectors at their gate. Wife was mortified!
      Williana likes this.
      1. Williana
        Williana
        Hummm. I guess metal detector would be a problem. I got caught, forgot I was wearing a cage, going through a full body scanner at the airport. Was a woman checking everyone, she just smiled and said no problem. After that, remember to have it removed.
        Jul 16, 2017
    6. cuckoldalice
      cuckoldalice
      Received my JB, cage fits perfectly, but I missed on the ring. Ms MM was on the case within an hour. More anticipation!
    7. cuckoldalice
      cuckoldalice
      Creampie for breakfast.
    8. cuckoldalice
      cuckoldalice
      In chastity, cleaning house. Wife's new Bull is coming over in an hour.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1960 (Age: 57)
    Chastity Devices:
    CB2000, CB-6000s