whats the right device for a man?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Lucy, Mar 1, 2013.

?

What do you think about when choosing a device?

1. Convenience

18.2%
  2. Comfort

54.5%
  3. Security

63.6%
  4. Safety

18.2%
  5. Aesthetics

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    First of I did not write this - I am subscribed to an email list by Sarah Jameson BCWYWF book - some of you dont like her and she got banned (before my time) but sometimes she writes a little gem (and a thought a little poll as well) ..see below....

I've written about this before, but it's such a common theme it's worth mentioning again: what's the "right" device for a man?
    And there's no simple answer. All devices and belts are different and not only does each suit a different lifestyle, but they all suit different anatomies and physiologies, too.
    Moreover, there's no real shortcut other than to narrow the choice down and then ask around.
    To narrow the choice down you need to think about:
    1. Convenience.
    2. Comfort.
    3. Security.
    4. Safety.
    5. Aesthetics.
    Exactly what these are we'll look at another day (but if you're in a hurry and want a full understanding of the topic, I cover them in great detail in Be Careful, which you can download here).
    Once you've done that, it's worth hopping onto one of the better forums, such as www.chastityforums.com, and asking around.
    But even then, the chances are you're going to have to try a few devices before you get one that's just right for you.
    And if you're serious about and committed to a chastity lifestyle, you'll do what's necessary.
    Because that separates the men from the boys (and your Beloved likely wants a man not a boy).
    In His Chastity,
    Sarah xxx

Regards
    slave phil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice