What does your chastity mean to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked_cuckold, Sep 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    If I had to sum up in a single word what chastity means to me it would be, "Freedom".

True chastity isn't about kink, it's about submission. Emptying myself of all desire on a personal level and letting her truly take control, becoming what she wants me to be. It's about truly letting go and giving her full control over you - not just your sexual life but your personal life as well. Let her mold you. Stop willing. Stop fighting. Stop desiring to be anything other than what she wants you to be. Melt into her and her will.

Your chastity is your submission to her. Trust her. If she's holding your key, you mean something to her. Let her change you in what she wants/needs you to be.

The more you submit, the more freedom you'll actually possess.

That's how *I* feel about it. How you *you* feel? I'm especially anxious to hear from Domme's on what chastity means to them.

QueenOfSwords, LucyAnne and tiruh811 like this.
  2. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Well, I would be lying to myself if I said it did not start out because of the kink factor. After all, I am the one that introduced her to the idea. But, at this point the kink is only a small part for me. I have always had a healthy respect for strong females. My wife has a high level of emotional intelligence and is very witty! She has not only embraced the idea, she is demanding it. I have always wanted to please her, and had trouble both in then bedroom and outside of it. At this point she is having fun all around. I am doing it now because I enjoy seeing her happy, and enjoy the newer level of closeness we have.

QueenOfSwords and tiruh811 like this.
  3. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    For me it also started as kink but as I told Queen of Swords the other day, if you spend long enough in that device you'll beg to not come out. At some point, it's like a switch was flipped and a whole new life began.

Guest 4328 and tiruh811 like this.
  4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Freedom to finally be the person I always wanted to be. Submissive. Wanting to be her everything. Letting her lead us.

Chastity has also opened some other doors I did not think about too much. I'm amazed how wearing a chastity belt changes you for the better!! :))

5. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Being in chastity to me is a deep vow that I will remain chaste and submit myself to the will of my KH.

When we first got together my KH knew I had a big thing for tease and denial especially the denial side of things, it was initially a kink for me a bit of fun something to fuel my masturbation fantasies as was being in chastity.
    Over the years we have been together it has become much more than that, it has become an integral part of our relationship. I spend a lot of time in mental chastity and I find myself yearning for those days I was caged and locked up and had that snug hug the physical reminder of my submission to their will.
    To be chaste to my KH is for me 1 of the most precious gifts I can offer them, as I am mostly in mental chastity it has become a living embodiment of my laying down my will and surrendering to my KH and their needs.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree with freedom, but it is also about the constant control I am under. And not so much the lack of desire, but the constant feeling of desire I feel. Before when we did bdsm at the end of a session I would climax and the feeling would be vented from me, not it never goes away.
    The desire to be submissive and to please and serve and worship my madam is never ending.

asastype, QueenOfSwords and tiruh811 like this.
  7. littlebear78

littlebear78 Member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    I enjoy the freedom it provides my wife to become her most confident sexy self. Having me locked 24/7 makes her hot. Just knowing I am available to her anytime she wants, with no obligations to mey needs creates a sexual tension she just loves. Which makes the entire situation work on many levels. She likes the power she has over me and enjoys making me jump through her hoops, so to speak. I love being a to earn her attention by being a good boy. It's a beautiful circle.

It's a bit of a mind twister, but to be truly happy I had to give her control.

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    WONDERFUL thread! So glad it started. These are my favourite takeaways:

This is so true, guys. You have no idea. Respect it and don't ever leverage it against us.

Beautiful. You get it.

Craaaazy transformation, huh. Clever handle btw. I love it.

I really understand your longing, like your comforting security blankie isn't there all the time like it used to be, and that wonderful reminder, that feeling of belonging no matter where you are or what is happening. But somehow you have managed to carry Her with you without it and that's a big transition. It takes a LOT of strength. As a result, you are one of the few people on earth that she trusts. She demonstrates it every day you are not locked up.

So hot!!!

It's really intoxicating for Her. I bet she's constantly aroused. I bet she performs better at work, too. I do when I am.

Wooly and LucyAnne like this.
  9. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    To me chastity means giving up on my wants and needs to offer it up to the Mistress instead.
    Key elements to this are, as previously already mentioned, trust and control.

And all together it is a mutual agreement on submissiveness to the Mistress, as after some time the behavior modification becomes apparent. Yet, she has the power over it.

10. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    A feeling of safety and security.....

I'm locked for one and one only....

Bliss

Wooly likes this.
  11. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Was going through a difficult time being relocked after a 3 week break. What started as fun was becomming too real and out of control. Asked Miss Lori "why am I shopping for an even more secure cage?" She replied: "Because being locked makes you a better person, I think even you know that".

Probably the greatest sales line I ever heard. I realized at once that she was absolutely right and have felt wonderful since (frustrated for sure, but in a much better way).

12. AlfaMan

AlfaMan Active member

Designer
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have found that focusing all of my sexual desire onto my wife’s pleasure, and giving her total control over mine a very liberating, refreshing and psychologically transformative experience. The white noise of my male ego has been silenced and that is a wonderful thing for both of us.

13. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    It started out as kink for me because I have a strong submissive streak and a desire to be bound and disciplined but she isn't the woman to do it. No interest at all.

This was the ultimate compromise that gave me 24/7 kinky control and submission without getting "really weird" for her.

When we got into the groove of longer and longer lock ups, it occurred to me that this was the way to roll back the clock on our marriage. I always want to spend time with her, I want to be near her, I want to touch her and she appreciates the attention and is starting to enjoy the control; I think.

At three weeks post orgasm, I stay in a state of semi-arousal and eager anticipation that I don't want to end. When we're hitting on all cylinders, I'm longing for her and she's flirty, my one word would have to be... bliss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice