What does Chastity Mansion mean to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedwithlove, Feb 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    What is chastity mansion to you?
    In light of some recent threads post this got my curiosity going as to why we are all here on this forum.

For me, I like to tell my story and get feedback from others living the same lifestyle. I like being able to ask experienced members there perspectives on situations both chastity and relationship related. Lastly it's a great place to vent to others who are going through similar experiences who can offer a kind word or guidance. I'm glad such a forum exists where we can brainstorm and share instead of stumbling through everything on our own.

So what does chastity mansion mean to you? Why do you enjoy coming here?

boisub and Hans Dietrick like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    I mentioned on another thread once that this place was a secret club. Not exclusive just our own secret to share. It's not quite as dramatic as the first two rules of fight club, but chastity is not something I can talk to with my friends.

99 percent of the people I have interacted with have been genuine, helpful, and friendly.

I log in almost every day and see what's going on, or to read someone else's perspective on chastity. It's a venting place for frustration, place to be proud of accomplishments, or to show off do dads.

The only time I was somewhat thinking of jumping ship, is when some people contacted my kh and suggested she was not doing it "right". We had a talk and I explained that as a kh she would get a lot of unwanted attention and to ignore it and she was doing everything perfect if she was doing what she wanted. She stayed, but has since stopped participating except to check on my stuff.

Proud member of a secret club, but not an exclusive club.

3. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    The first rule of male chastity is....whatever the hell your mistress/KH wants it to be.

I like this place cuz what both of you guys said.

4. sissy Veronica

sissy Veronica Junior Member

Sales
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    This is the only place I can truely be myself and interact like minded people

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  5. Caged Bear

Caged Bear Locked to love her

NE TN
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I think this is a great forum to ask/answer questions without a feeling of judgement or embarrassment. I'm still relatively new to chastity and just recently got my KH involved. I would self lock to satisfy my own desire of feeling caged, but through reading so many others posts on how they got their KH to understand our desire, and I dare say, expectations, she is now a bit more favorable to the whole chastity idea. We still have PIV sex, which she won't do without, but I do not ejaculate. We are at the beginning of the learning curve but thanks to CM and its members, we are on our way.

servinher and Lockedwithlove like this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    i like coming here to chat and i write in the forum cos i like doing that as well. and thank you @boisub for like my writings.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  7. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Yeah a great community. I've been a member for over 8 years and very much enjoyed reading about the different journeys people have made and it's great to hear when it makes such a positive impact on relationships. It's a real shame that so many folk stay a relatively short while but then it's the same with my sports club where people come and go while a minority stick around. Human nature I guess. Particularly sorry to see e.g Mascara^Snake, Holly C, Mistress Lucy leave recently. It's been great to have their female perspectives through postings (agree with or not) and some nice conversations. It must often be tough for females to come on a site dominated by males, especially with the males having a real out-there kink! Massive respect. We males should do a better job of treasuring them more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice