What do you like most about Chasity Mansion?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mascara^Snake, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    I thought about this question some more. I lived almost all of my adult life hiding my sexual fetishes from everyone but my sexual partner at the time. I never talked about my fetishes with other men. I always felt isolated and weird due to my taste in sexual matters. Never told anyone about our poly triad before.

Yet I find myself talking about all sorts of sexual matters here and learning that I am not weird after all. Who talks about when they had an orgasm or what you did in bed with your wife? Since coming here, I do.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM

Vinny I think that's a big part of CM for a lot of people. You can express your passions and desires in full knowing that you generally have an open minded audience with an an interest, if not understanding of your way of thinking.
    You mentioned giving up chastity in an earlier thread. I hope that doesn't mean you'll be leaving the Mansion. Your input is valuable and you are well liked.
    xx

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    What was that, I wasn't listening and all I caught was the echo.

Actually some of us read all of the new posts. So you're 100% right. We may not comment on everything but each post offers something in some way.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i like chatting a lot and i like the chatroom and the little chat thingy and as well i like writing things in the forum. i like a lot of things and a lots of members here as well.

5. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    I cannot help but feel that my comparison to an echo chamber has been met with some disapproval. aw. so sorry. I read as much as I can here also. I am constantly trying to learn something new, and what is not to like about more info on a subject that interests me? However, as I read, and maybe this is just me, I get this sense of deja vu. We are all on different journeys, but a lot of what we experience is the same. Perhaps my metaphor was in poor taste. Oh well, add that to the what do you like least page i guess. happy day to you all

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the clarification - I get what you mean. After a while you tend to read people going through the same things in a rinse and repeat cycle of new members facing similar issues. One thing is that we all have developments in our relationships with chastity and or FLR at different speeds and often on different trajectories. I find over time there are some I find more interesting than others - so I'm just a bit more selective about what I read. Everynow and then you find someone with a really interesting set-up, that both challenges your own preconceptions as well as provides new ideas and motivations. That's something I like a lot.

That's not to say that those trajectories I'm less interested in are not valid, they are of course - it's all part of the wonderful mix we have here.

7. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    You just said it all.
    Its a place you can speak freely about your fetish life and not be judged and also a nice bunch of regulars.
    This is a topic that would be hard to discuss in any other environment and there is anonymity which promotes people to open up.
    Where else can I show people my lovely skirts and shoes its not safe walking out these days as a TV

Mitch

8. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    The site is really a well maintained piece of work and the folks are great overall. It's a good mix of the entire spectrum of "kink" (if that's what you want to call it) I have been on many sites and by far this one fills both my needs and questions. I have said it before I am locked and WE do some light bondage but after that we are pretty vanilla. So here I feel as a part of the lifestyle without feeling the need to stay quiet and not add to the site. The others for the most part I read and leave. Here I stay read and hopefully add!

SubVerity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice