What are your favorite 3 Tease/Torture methods?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, May 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Her grabbing me and giving a real good squeeze while I'm locked.

Playing with my nipples by pinching, tugging, etc.

Rubbing her feet on the cage while watching tv.

bnd2plz likes this.
  2. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    No particular order...

1) When @Mistress Good Wife wears nylons. She know how much they turn me on. She teases me with them, makes (allows) me to give Her foot rubs, smelling them, kissing them, She'll rub them all over my face, or even massage my cage with them.
    2) She's made me insert my cage cock INSIDE of her pussy while She masturbates with her Hitachi
    3) When she allows me out of my cage, but makes me use a numbing cream on my cock, followed by a condom. When i can feel nothing, i'm allowed to have sex with Her. I can last an hour or more. She gets all the sex she can handle, i can't feel a thing. When She's had enough, she tells me to wash up and lock back up.

anasyrma and bnd2plz like this.
  3. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I'll take "Things I wish my wife would do to me" for $1000 Alex.

bnd2plz and Queensbitch like this.
  4. Mistress Good Wife

Mistress Good Wife New member

Bloomsburg,PA
    Local Time:
    Teasing my submissive....... My favorite topic! I like it when my submissive ruins an O on my body and then plunges back into me for more. Last night, I even made him lick me clean.

Nylons really are a turn on for my submissive, I like to tease him with nylons by wearing them and letting him rub, kiss, and suck my feet. I massage his cock with my feet while wearing them. I also like to put them on his face while he thrusts inside me.

I love all kinds of teasing but these are a couple of my favorite.

5. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    So many great ideas in this forum for a KH wanting to make a man struggle

bnd2plz likes this.
  6. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    I stumbled across a potentially torturous tease suggestion once but I've never been lucky/unlucky enough to try it.

The Domme binds her submissive spread eagle to the bed tight enough to know he is secure but loose enough so he can thrust his hips.

She then removes any chastity device he may be wearing and gently applies some lube.

Forming a ring around his shaft she then encourges him to thrust himself up and down through the ring.

If he goes too fast she can squeeze it tighter or let go forcing him to build up slowly.

If he goes really slowly he is probably close to climax and is fighting to stay under control. Especially if you warned him not to cum.

It is at this sweet point where the fun can begin as you keep it as aroused and as close as you can making him squirm.

This can be done by occasionally squeezing and letting go.

Or softly blowing on it watching as it bounces in the gentle breeze.

You should be able to relax and enjoy snuggling and kissing him in this state. Also feel free to enjoy any oral pleasure you may wish to recieve while he is in this desperate and hungry state and riding your magic wand while it rests against his chest should also drive him crazy.

If his arousal does start to fade away you can encourage him to build up as before.

If he accidentally gets too excited you can encourage some post orgasm torture by squeezing his nipples and encouraging him to keep thrusting as fast as he can.

How long and how creative you choose to be with this basic concept is all up to you.
    Just have fun and simply enjoy driving him crazy.

bnd2plz and fkfk like this.
  7. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    My absolute favorite and one she's only done twice since we started in Feburary is make me thing I get to have a full PIV orgasm, everything leading up to it is fits the bill and no indication I won't then right when I'm on the verge of coming, she completely pulls out and with a devilish grin says, "I changed my mind" or something to that effect. Last time she dis that she just said, go get me a glass of ice water and a bag of ice for yourself, and rolled over and started playing o nbn her phone. Holy shit, that coming out of left field is fucking amazing for what it does to me, and leaves me completely horny for days.

Number two is when she tells me I can lick her asshole if I give her a good enough back rub. She didn't let me a couple times, and I got my ass right on YouTube and got my massage game down.

Last one would be her grabbing me by the cage or balls here and there when I give her a huge and kiss when I leave for work, come home, etc. Just a firm tug and a smile let's me know I'm hers.

bnd2plz and Strict Sir like this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This --- that daily loving acknowledgement of her ownership.

bnd2plz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice