What a week and a catch up with my journal.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Enchained, Jul 9, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    It's been a long time since I wrote here. The end of last year was awful with the removal of small cancerous bowel tumours (do the screening it's worth it) and a (successful) battle to full health, followed by a strange fog of depression as two other close friends also got the big C. Fast forward to happier times and resuming lock up in May in a brand spanking new HT v5 and resumption of my relationship with Mistress M.

The end of May saw me working hard under supervision on various jobs in her garden, mainly trimming trees and chipping the waste ahead of the resumption of her gardening parties (see previous blogs for a flavour). I've been asked in chat how people can get invites to them and the short, blunt, answer is you can't. They are her private, invite only parties with other Dommes and subs that are friends.

I've had a very busy week and not had time to blog about the last one a week ago but the 'usual suspects' assembled to garden for her on the weekend. Friday saw me shopping for barbecue food, sparkling wine, strawberries and bits and pieces, and preparing for Saturday.

Three Dommes and six subs assembled at Mistresses place on Sunday to yet again work on her courtyard garden. Four males, one sissy and one female sub assembled and I got there early to place out sun loungers, tables and sun shades. The weather was cooler than the previous week and after laying the barbecue ready I waited with Mistress until told to undress and wait to greet peeps as they arrived. Collared, cuffed and caged I waited in the garden. Mistress greeted arrivals, drinks were served and subs also collared and cuffed. Yet again only myself and the sissy were caged. Tasks were allocated and the Mistresses changed into appropriate sunbathing gear. The sissy and the female served the Mistresses and we 'lucky' subs set to work weeding, pruning, sweeping, watering. We had strict instructions to use plenty of suntan lotion and freely drink from bottles of water when needed.

As the afternoon progressed the 'servants' poured drinks and looked after the Mistresses with high protocol observed. We toiled on our own quarter of the courtyard not even daring to catch a glimpse as they relaxed, drank, snacked and chatted without lifting a finger. Then after an hour of toil, naked under the sun the inspections started. All three walked around this time, in a change to previously, dishing out lashes with crops and canes for any perceived sloppiness. A riding crop on an already hot bit of skin will make you jump a bit. As the afternoon warmed up we were lined up and buckets of cold water chucked on us while we stood in line.

Then some cold drinks and the barbecue was lit and we served our respective Mistresses as we stood watching. Finally I got to eat her left overs like an old time slave. Then the 'party games', the humiliation punishment and discipline started which I'll leave private as its not my intention to write wanking fodder.

End of the evening saw me call into my local on the way home for a few cool beers, still caged and knowing I could only lie about having a 'boring' afternoon. Sunday lunch time saw me back there with another of her house slaves, washing up, cleaning the barbecue, tidying up etc..

Then a busy week followed by the arrival of a parcel on Friday. First some background. As well as the HT v5 I have a cobra device, but in the hot weather its been itching unbearably so on Monday I ordered a stainless steel cobra cage. It arrived Friday and frankly I haven't removed it.

It's cool, well ventilated, comfortable (nice tight ergonomic ring) eay to clean whilst on and, most importantly, no itching. None! It's reasonably light too, but tomorrow should see the arrival of some 3mm chain for a waist and ass 'belt'. The waist part can fit on the cage mounting posts. Just got to figure how to attach the ass strap to the ring without causing any rubbing./ irritation spots.

Any ideas gratefully accepted.

Well that's me and my week and a catch up. Hope your all well and living your dream, whatever that may be.

Just off to sit out in the cool of the evening.

Keep it caged. You know you love it..

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    My wife was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer and had successful colon resection surgery in December 2020, followed with 3 months of chemotherapy. Although I wasn't the one who had cancer, I can empathize with your experience. I'm glad everything was successful and your life is back to normal and you are healthy.

Enchained likes this.
  3. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Many thanks for your caring reply. I'm so glad your wife also made a successful recovery.
    I can't emphasise enough how important screening is as I had no symptoms and put aside any thought of embarrassment as all the staff I dealt with from the consultant to the nurses were understanding and kind.
    Please pass on my regards to your wife as one survivor to another and best wishes to yourself.

Shepherdsflock likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your recovery and thank you for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice