Virgin sub

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by subvirsy, Mar 15, 2014.

1. subvirsy

subvirsy Guest

Hello! I am a 23 year old male virgin looking for an online key holder. I have been interested in chastity for several years, and currently own a cb 3000. My wish is to be "forced" to remain a virgin for a long time, and not to be able to penetrat anyone. Even though i lack experience, i do believe i have many of the important traits for a sub. I realize that it's not me as a sub that makes the rules, so I'm certainly open to stretch far to satisfy your fantasies.

I don't know why I am still a virgin, but I suspect it is because of my shyness around women, and my height is only 5"6. In addition my body is "feminine looking", so many women probably don't find me masculine enough. I might have a bright future as a sissy though :)

I recently bought a key box with a changeable number combination lock, so we can use it for high security chastity play if you wish.

Trass likes this.
  2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    If you have lock box you can use online service Emalock, or others. I have tried and was disappointed with CariLock as I had time added for not becoming paying member. You can also use Emalock with others as remote KH. Another suggestion is to get online KH. There are several around all you have to do is look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice