Vanilla women and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Jul 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    #1 L-u-c-y, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    It seems to me, from reading a lot of posts, that most of the chastity success stories are with vanilla wives who have low sex drives who see the practical benefits of chastity like making their husbands do more chores around the house and be more attentive etc.

I wonder how many other vanilla women would take an interest in chastity if they knew the practical benefits, most have probably never heard of it.

2. ChasteCharlie

ChasteCharlie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I would agree. Certainly my wife thought hard before agreeing to my chastity and I hope to find out what she thinks the next steps might be in a weeks' time.

dkid13 likes this.
  3. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    It does seem that my wife has taken too making sure I'm locked at this point. I think she is seeing the benefits. We were initially doing a 30 day lockup that started at the end of May. I'm still locked and here it is almost August. I haven't asked then she will unlock me cause 1) I'm enjoying it and don't want it to end and 2) I'm slightly concerned she doesn't want it to end. I think/hope she is getting over the guilt of the whole thing that she had when we started doing lock ups over a year ago.

She certainly hasn't become this sexually charged femdom wife and I'm not sure I want her to be that, well maybe every once in a while. :) So I hope she is seeing the benefits while realizing it isn't all about sex.

dkid13 and Sublifter49 like this.
  4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    It sounds like she has well and truly gotten over it :)

5. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I've tried to make it easier for her to. She doesn't talk about it much. I'm unlocked when I travel and I asked her if she wants to have me lock myself back up when I get home or wait for her to tell me to lock back up and she told me to lock up when I return from my trips. I figured that way it would be easier for me to stay locked and she doesn't have to remember it as she obviously isn't thinking about it as much as I am.

6. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If at all.

7. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Exactly. We have kids so it is the furthest thing from her mind most of the time. That is why it is so exciting for me whenever she just mentions it. I had thought we were done with my lockup period so I didn't lock back up when I came home from a trip. We were in bed about to fall sleep and she turned and asked me if I was locked up. Good god I love that woman.

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I think if more women learned about the benefits of female domination, chastity and such they'd be amazed. I think if enpough did we'd have real "women's liberation" and not the idealistic feminism that doesn't look at the practical in most relationships.

Personally I've always been attracted to powerful women and love the energy they emit. I'd go on and on, but I doesn't want to sound like a bunch of cliches or fantasy bs.

9. Guest 0288

Guest 0288 Active member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    One of the main reasons I asked my wife to be my keyholder was because of her low sex drive. I was um eh well you know "taking care of things" myself and was becoming disconnected from her.

My hope with chastity was to rekindle our intimate connection and our sex life and we succeeded in both. i was hoping things would get fairly kinky with me caged and in certain aspects it has. My wife is still very much vanilla but she knows when and how to assert her dominance with me. I always hope she'll want to try pegging and more tie up/handcuff bondage play but it's not really her thing.

She prefers head games, stringing me along making me think I'm going to get something and then not let me have it. I hate it and love it but she knows that when she asserts her control with me that deep down inside I melt and adore her even more even though I'm not getting what I'd hoped for. She really is a perfect vanilla mistress who understands the finer points of keeping me under her thumb.

10. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    We got into chastity because my wife was not vanilla. Chastity was the solution for post Menopause, leaving a long time girlfriend and my Diabetes induced ED. It ticked off all the boxes as the perfect solution to what was once a problem for us and turned it into a fun fetish game. Is it sad that I never had a relationship with a vanilla woman? I had sex with them, but never built a relationship due to them being vanilla.

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    I believe you are right that if more "vanilla" people were aware of modern chastity devices and knew the practical applications, many more husbands would be locked up, and not because it was their idea.

One problem I have observed is one partner is mentally and physically upset with the other. On women this usually means shutting down. Verbally, and especially physically. If annoyed or upset with a man, the last thing on her mind is sex or affection. Sometimes men confuse being annoyed with her being "vanilla".

"She doesn't want sex, she doesn't want to talk about sex, she barely shows me any affection", no kidding! She is upset about something or has gone past upset and is now indifferent. Then some men try to turn the fact that they aren't being touched, into a kink "I'm not getting any anyway , let's at least make it sexual". A new sexual kink isn't exactly the first response a woman has to trouble at home.

tomf_22033 and Mash2214 like this.
  12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Having a woman Lock her husband up in a Chastity device isn't going to do anything except make their relationship Worse, if they don't have Love Honour and Respect for each other already in their relationship. It doesn't matter how Vanilla she is sexually

tomf_22033 and NsToy like this.
  13. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Chastity gives a woman options that may not be available in a typical vanilla relationship. Chastity made sex fun and enjoyable for my wife. She hated intercourse, and up to the point where we started experimenting with having me locked during sex, intercourse was the only definition of sex that we had.

With me being locked, she gets to call the shots. If an orgasms is what she wants, I'm always eager to please. If cuddling is all she wants, I'll give it. Before chastity, neither of those were ever options. She never had orgasms, and cuddling always led to me demanding intercourse.

If more vanilla women knew that their sex lives could include a lot more non-intercourse sex, they would probably want to try it.

14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    So we should do whatever we can to encourage more vanilla women to come to this site, yes? :)

15. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Of course. I don't know how you'll do it, but go for it.

16. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that if you separate a bit of the perceived KH is the dominate and the Chaste is only submissive as living curious wrote (https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-all-about-me-and-what-i-want-and-need.23030/) it would go a long way to sharing the fun / joys of chastity to the masses ... we all know that blindfolds and being tied up was miles from vanilla before 50 Shades of Gray, and now it is no big deal ... like everything you have to focus on showing the "normal" and not start off with the extremes (they need to find their way to the extreme should they desire).

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice