Uncharted Waters

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Captured Pirate, Dec 28, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Avast me hearties, I be getting closer to experiencing total submission to me Mistress Wife in the area of chastity. She has allowed me unrestricted access to her for orgasms for the first two weeks of our marriage, making allowances for menstruation and conflicting work schedules, but I only have a couple days left until She cuts me off. Her attitude toward chastity has completely changed, at least to hear her talk. She has promised to put into action a lot of tease and denial (including the use of restraints) to make me appreciate access to her so much more. Now that it's actually becoming real, it's a little scary, but I am ready to ride the waves, however high they may swell. We love each other very much, and She is seemingly determined to do everything in her power to increase that with my chastity. I will continue to post more as things develop, depending on if anyone is interested in my adventures.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Arrrrrr, we be interested, that we be!

I wish I had started this when I got married, I would have been chaste for 25 years by now! That said given the way people tend to slowly evolve in their chastity I would have probably been fully feminized by now and be wearing a female chastity belt instead.

3. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, indeed. We won't be going the feminization route, but she definitely intends to have a lot of fun at my expense. She keeps talking about "cutting you (me) off." I got her a BUNCH of books, including several mentioned by Ms. Amanda, but she never really seemed interested until we got married. I was laying it on THICK too, hoping for just a little something. Looks like I'm going to get what I asked for.

4. Jake Worther

Jake Worther Guest

I thought Talk Like a Pirate Day was in September...

5. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Aye, that it be. But if ye be a pirate, ye don't be speakin afoul of yer normal ways the rest of the year.

fdsfdg, Minimistress and Jasmic68 like this.
  6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Arrrrr, it take a good bit o' practice to sound convincin', and not come across as some lilly livered landlubber like Orlando Bloom in that there Pirates movie shouting Avast or whatever.

It does tend to annoy your kids though. Especially when they get to 23.

7. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Tis true, tis true. Aye, me dear offspring tend to be doin a bit o' the rollin o' the eyes whene'er the fancy be strikin t' converse piratically, they do.

Frank Underboob, Halm and Jasmic68 like this.
  8. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wife was not feeling like being penetrated tonight, so She postponed my last free day until tomorrow. After that she said my orgasms will be very special because they will be "few and far between." No idea what that means because when I asked she said she hadn't made up her mind on a schedule yet. February 1st she marked on the calendar to ask my input on how I am enjoying her dominion. She also said She is starting to feel and enjoy the power of using sex as a weapon. Also said she is going to read a couple more of the books I got her. :)

Jblocked, kellysbitch and Caged Wolf like this.
  9. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    She gave me a nice teasing and a solid spanking, but no orgasm. Gave me a rain check on that for a few days. Then locked me up.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My Wife teased me while I was wearing my device for the first time ever last weekend. I now totally understand why men give up the right to orgasms in favour of this sort of experience. It was so much more intense and went on for so much longer, and she had so much more fun doing it to me than we ever get from 'normal' penetrative sex.

I think she is working up to a spanking, she certainly mentions it often enough!

Jblocked and Captured Pirate like this.
  11. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
  12. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    lucky guys... Mistress Wolf is dead set against any physical disciple... I might get the occasional playful swap on the butt, but will probably never feel the bite of Her crop.

13. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Awww, so sorry to hear that :(

Caged Wolf likes this.
  14. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Was supposed to get unlocked tonight for for that last orgasm She took the rain check on, but we will just be cuddling instead. She is wonderful to cuddle with! Hopefully tomorrow.......

15. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    She woke me up Saturday morning by unlocking me. What a wonderful way to wake up! :D She then allowed me 2 orgasms, and one the following day. But She just informed me that She has been being very generous, and that we have now reached a point in our relationship where I will start having to earn my orgasms with my tongue and fingers, which She said She likes very much. :)

Jblocked, kellysbitch and spider203 like this.
  16. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Yesterday She chained me to the bed, blindfolded, promising a nice blowjob in which She would swallow everything. She satisfied Herself on me several times, sucked on me several times, stroked me slowly for a while a few times, sucked on my nipples for a while a few times, played with them, and finished by giving me a handjob with cayenne pepper oil, then demanded I stroke it myself to orgasm, which was IMPOSSIBLE. When I asked about the blowjob, She was like "No WAY am I putting that back in my mouth. She then told me to lock up. She enjoyed my frustration immensely. :)

17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Ouch! Ouch ouch ouchy ouch!

ouch!

Captured Pirate likes this.
  18. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    My sentiments, exactly. Not a fan of cayenne on Mistress Wife's penis. Not a fan at all. :,(

19. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wife will be giving me the crop in the morning when she gets home from work. She pretty much canes me with it. I was too persistent in asking for permission to play with my nipples. One day she decided that I was no longer to be allowed that pleasure without her doing it or without permission. It is so hard not to do it!

20. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    I just got the mind blowing experience of my life. She told me, " you can get out and have a cum if you want to." But I looked at her and said with honesty that I'd rather try pleasing her with my cage on. Since this is my first time participating in her enjoyment (she has been having me look away while in the bed with her), it was a test to see how it felt to be locked and also to see what the bite would be like for a CB2k. It was incredible. I have a head mounted dildo with a nice leather strap and a short dildo gag which is all part of the fun. It was amazing, truly amazing. The CB was pushed to it's extreme end, with my balls pulled up tight. I swear I was so close to cumming but the extreme sensory deprivation secured with the plastic cage makes it almost impossible.

After all this excitement my balls were hurting and I told my wife, "I think this cage is going to pull my balls off." Now I was being hyperbolic for sure, which all lead to another strange moment today where I was told, "I am going to take your cage off, because of all the pressure and stuff."

I seriously don't know why I didn't jump at this opportunity, but I didn't. I explained that I was being euphemistic the night before and that no, my balls were not a problem and then restated that if there is a real problem then I'll tell her (safe word) out of the cage. So for the first time I've worn a cage for eight days. I know that's not a lot for most people, especially on these forums, but it's a sea change in our relationship and I'm all in.

21. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Good for you! :) Mistress Wife has also had me locked up for the longest in our relationship so far, 9 days to be specific. I definitely won't be getting out today either, as She will be working until it's time for me to leave for work in the morning tomorrow.

She's doing something new. She has a list of chores for me to do before she will let me out, but She keeps adding things to that list. The last thing on the list is for me to use the Clone Your Willy kit to create a copy of myself to use on her when I am not allowed out of my cage. But She wants it to be as plump and juicy as possible when I make it, so She has said that she's going to keep me locked, teased and denied for another couple weeks after I finish the ever-expanding chore list.

So it just might be a while before I get to cum again. She has stopped just talking the talk, and has now started walking the walk. ;)

Jblocked, Danny15, Halm and 2 others like this.
  22. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    You are in very deep! The irony is that you may not get in often on e you have built your clone.
    Ss

23. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    That is possible. I have thought about that, but am hoping she will be merciful.

24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    It might seem that way, but with women, you just never can tell...

My other half is the sweet gentle type, not an ounce of aggression in her at all. Over the years I have often asked if she would smack me, punish me, but she never would. Over the last couple of years I've played it the other way. When doing the dishes, if she's washing and I'm drying up, then if I dry something like a a spatula or a long spoon then I'll give her a single, not too heavy, "thwack" on the bottom with it, to which she'll reply with something like "I'll tell my mother", but she's never said "don't do that" even on the odd occasion when the swipe has been a little too enthusiastic and it obviously stung.

It happens just once a week or so, but by introducing something like that in a vanilla situation, it's slowly and gradually "normalising" it. She seems to accept it in a masochistic way, she is also very aware that I enjoy and have a fairly high tolerance of pain (in the right situation, of course), and while she's not naturally dominant, she can be quite assertive when she wants to be, so I'm just waiting for the day when she realises that it might be fun for one or both of us if she did it to me.

25. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    i think that you shud be happy if your Mistress don't smack you. It don't half hurt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice