Uncharted Waters

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Captured Pirate, Dec 28, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    That is a wonderful story. :) Love it :)

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    oooh, fancy smacking your Mistress. i wud never ever do that cos i know what wud happen to me if i did.

Captured Pirate likes this.
  3. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    My Mistress Wife doesn't any longer need her penis to feel any pleasure. She enjoys it when I do and knows that the longer She makes me wait the more I will feel, which excites Her, so She usually makes me wait at least a week between orgasms. She has been gradually increasing the time and more often than not She is going two weeks now.

Now that She is actually embracing this and it's no longer just my fantasy that She is humoring, it's getting a little uncomfortable. I really enjoy having orgasms and feeling Her bare cock against Her skin when we're just laying together, but as She realizes just how much control over me and my emotions this gives Her, She is learning to use that to Her advantage more and more.

It used to be that I would have to coax her to lock me up, and I got a rush from the element of danger, like playing with a rattlesnake, if She were ever to realize what She could actually do to me on Her own. That was part of the fantasy, and I got a sort of adrenaline rush from that.

I got the same sort of rush a few days ago when She told me She wants to do a long term lockup on me, and She is saving the plastic numbered tags She has for that, but She's not quite ready to lock me up long term yet.

I don't really get that rush from being locked up anymore, because She is now the one demanding that I be locked up and I have absolutely no say about it at all, whereas She used to try to gauge how I felt and went with what I wanted, which I loved.

She finally unlocked me after an excruciating two or three weeks (it might be closer to two, but I didn't keep track because I was trying to just get through it without focusing on Her penis, but it seemed like forever). She had given me a very specific set of chores to do, which I got done very quickly (plus some extra that She didn't ask for but which made Her VERY happy), but although She DID take me out of the cage, She still would not allow me to enter Her, much less cum. After three days of this, the other evening when we were finishing up our chores (one of mine was to make the bed with fresh sheets), She told me it was Sexy Time, and sent me to the bathroom to get a towel (which we always put under us in the bed when She allows me to cum). When I got into the bathroom I heard her start giggling.

I came out of the bathroom into the kitchen where She was and asked Her what was so funny, and she said "nothing" but kept chuckling to Herself. I asked again and She told me She couldn't tell me but would have to show me. She had me follow Her to the bedroom (I'm still holding the precious towel) and She headed to and opened the drawer She keeps my cage in when it's not in use.

"This," She said laughing, holding out the washcloth in which my cage was held, ""it's time for you to be locked up!" She was looking up at me and laughing. She said she had changed Her mind, and pleaded with Her, mentioning the chores I had done, begging for mercy because I really, REALLY wanted to have Her.

She just kept laughing and finally agreed to go through with Sexy Time. She said She was testing me to see if I would just give in and get back in the cage, to see whether I really wanted to make love with Her, or not. She seemed to relish in my desperation and frustration.

Given how much She is getting into this, that probably will be the last time I will be able to get away with that and actually get to cum.

She got me up out of bed later and demanded I put the cage back on.

This morning She came to bed after Her night shift, just before I got up to go to work and got in bed totally naked and started cuddling with me. She nibbled one of my nipples and used her fingers on the other (that's my biggest turn on). I started begging Her to please let me out, but She just sweetly said what a shame it is I am all locked up and kept playing with me, then She said it was time for Her to sleep, and she rolled over.

I left for work a while later and kissed her gently before heading out the door, wishing Her a good sleep.

Recounting all of this was a huge turn on for me, but I am not really expecting to be let out for another week or two, so all it has done is make me look forward more to when I can spend more time with Her. Which is what's important.

We started doing this so I would never get complacent and we would always keep that newlywed spark. So far, I think it's working. :)

4. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    I started a ticker due to the fact that my lovely Mistress Wife has informed me that I will not be getting unlocked maybe until June 10th, but at least four weeks from yesterday.

Since we have been married, the longest She has kept me locked is two weeks, so this is going to be difficult, if She follows through. I'm a little scared. A little excited though. But more scared. Whatever She desires though, that is what I will do. :)

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Be careful what you wish for! Over the last few weeks my Wife has completely taken over as well. Last night she reminded me that I had asked for this and she had just agreed, so now I have to carry on as it was what I wanted in the first place.

My Wife giggles too.

6. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Indeed. Her new enthusiasm is making me nervous, but I am getting EXACTLY what I begged and pleaded with Her to do when I didn't think She would actually DO it.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost, and it's a bit unnerving. ;)

7. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    This morning we were sending cutesy texts to each other before She came home from work while I was getting ready for work, and I made the mistake of sending Her this emoji amongst the others.

Back when She was hesitant to spank me at ALL I used to beg Her for any type of spanking I could get out of Her. Including "maintenance" spankings. Her response to this emoji was "Niiiiiiice," and She then asked me to wait for Her to come home before I left.

When She walked in the door I was still just in my underwear and She took one look at me and said "Oh, that's perfect," and immediately instructed me to fetch the crop from the closet. She had me get down on all fours with my forearms on the floor and butt in the air and chuckled as she pulled my undies down to expose the skin.

She hits me really hard with the crop now, even during her inaugural maintenance spanking. She comforted me really well afterwards, which was wonderful, but the spanking really hurt.

She repeated this a few minutes later only with the paddle and had me bend over the bed after I casually mentioned my failure to remove a small ziplock bag from my work shorts before She washed them. Had no idea She would spank me for THAT, as it didn't harm the bag at all, but I do understand it is the principle of the matter, and I will be being more careful when cleaning out pockets in future.

She spanked me so hard the second time I started crying, actually.

I confided to Her when we were cuddling afterward that I really liked everything surrounding the spankings (the control She is exerting over me, the way She comforted me, the warm feeling on my cheeks after, etc.) but really hated the spanking itself. Probably sealed my fate there, because She confided in me that She enjoys hearing the smacking sound, enjoys seeing my cheeks turning colors, enjoys seeing me squirm and hearing me cry out, and She feels especially good when She makes me cry.

She examined the pattern on my buttocks after, and said She needs to practice more. She was disappointed that She had left some white spots amongst the pink, and that there wasn't any bruising. She vowed to hit me much harder from now on. She's ALREADY hitting me WAY harder than She used to and hurting me WAY more with far fewer swats.

Perhaps I should just keep my mouth shut and not encourage this any more. My butt is still stinging from just the 7 swats She gave with each instrument.

I am getting EXACTLY what I asked for, but just like with the chastity, the reality is starting to sink in as it ceases to be any longer just a fantasy, and it's a little scary.

But I really love my Mistress Wife, and we are on this journey together. My greatest desire is that She be happy with me and that I don't revert into normal married male behavior and neglect Her. It would seem I am getting my wish there, so I am happy. :) Just nervous though, because the comfort I had of being in the driver seat and getting a little bit of my fantasy fulfilled has been removed.

2334779_detail.png

1mlockedup, joe01 and Jasmic68 like this.
  8. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    One other tidbit from this morning: She thought it would be hilarious to send me to work smelling like Her after giving Her oral pleasure. She forbade me to wash my face afterward. One of my female Co-workers has been giving me weird looks.

joe01 likes this.
  9. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wife was so tired this morning that all She wanted to do was go to sleep after a long night at work. I lay down in bed with Her for a little while before I had to go to work myself. We cuddled up tight facing each other, each of us only wearing panties. I told Her how good She felt next to my skin, and that I wanted Her SO bad, so She started moving Her hips against me and playing with my nipples.

She told me that She wanted to unlock me and have me pound Her, but She made a vow to me the other day that the next time She unlocks me She is going to suck me until I blow my load (for the first time ever) and She keeps Her vows.

So She left me locked. With the nipple play, the feeling of Her body pressed against mine and Her words, when I got up to get dressed I had to change underwear, I wet them so much.

I thanked Her for teasing me and keeping me locked, told Her that when She finally does allow me to cum, it will be very special. :)

spider203 and Frank Underboob like this.
  10. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Last night Mistress Wife and myself met at Her work for Her lunch break. She had me wear loose fitting short shorts and no underwear, and a t shirt. While we were having sandwiches at Subway She reached down and started rubbing my leg. Feeling a bit of short fuzz She informed me that it was disgusting and if I wanted to be allowed to lay with Her tomorrow night (tonight, as I am writing this the following morning) I would have to epilate. She added "If you want my lips on your nips, you'll have to do those too."

This morning She returned home whilst I was in the tub finishing up my legs. She set about doing her arriving home routine and a few minutes later She was standing about 3 feet away from me with a pained look on Her face. I asked if there was something wrong, and She replied that there was and that I would be receiving a spanking for it. I argued a little, not knowing what it was, then let out a big sigh when I realized there was no way out of the spanking. The sigh earned me an additional 7 whacks with the crop.

I had purchased a bag of potato chips at Her request before meeting Her last night. Not putting a clip on the bag earned me 7 whacks with the paddle.

She is getting REALLY good at spanking me, so She had me crying fairly quickly.

Just after getting back into the tub to finish epilating, a big glob of seminal fluid dropped from the pee hole of my cage.

Tonight She is off work, so we'll be doing a Chuck marathon (the TV show). Hopefully we will fool around a little too. :)

spider203 and kellysbitch like this.
  11. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Two new developments...

First: A while back I mentioned to Mistress Wife that She didn't have to deny Herself the feeling of PIV if she didn't want to, just to keep me from cumming. Told Her that I could just tell Her when I was about to cum and she could either grant me permission or forbid it. At first She thought it sounded a bit crazy, but I explained to her that when men get what they want they lose interest in it because they've already gotten it. If she were only to keep me on edge all the time, always wondering when my next orgasm will be and every time wanting so badly to just explode inside Her, that She could keep me constantly focused on Her and that I would be putty in her hands.

Took her a while to get used to the idea, but I just asked Her this morning if there were any way that She would consider going back to the old way where I get to cum whenever I want, and Her answer was "absolutely not." She said that when men get to "wham, bam, thank you Ma'am" they don't appreciate the woman as much, so it makes complete sense for the woman to always control the man's orgasm. She said that "there is absolutely no chance that (I) will ever get to have an orgasm without (Her) permission ever again."

I then asked what She would do if I were to just do it without permission. Her response was that She would give me a REALLY HARD spanking, one that I wouldn't like.

We have PIV sex sometimes several times a day now, but She won't allow me to have an orgasm any sooner than a week from my last one, and often it's a couple weeks between.

She hasn't had me in the cage recently, although She does use it as threat to stop me from asking for an orgasm or for Her to just hold Her penis. Her exact words were "If you don't stop whining, you're going back in your cage."

Second: When I first mentioned the idea of epilating to Her, she thought it was ridiculous, because "men are supposed to be hairy." I told Her to just see how She liked it though. This was a while ago. Have been epilating on and off for the past several months, and She has grown to like having me hairless. So much so in fact that if the hair gets to be even a quarter of an inch long she tells me that I'm "disgusting" and "dirty" and that we're not going to have sex and She isn't even going to TOUCH me until I'm "clean." She is never going to allow me to have body hair again either, at least not and expect Her to be intimate with me at all.

Have to say I really like these developments. We are closer now than ever before, and I love it. :D

12. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Well so much for just threatening me with the cage. She put me in it this morning just out of the blue and told me tonight that every time I ask to get out of it would be one more day added onto my time. No idea what my time even is though or how long she has planned to keep me locked away.

13. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    She's really getting good at this now. Instead of just threatening, she's following through. Lots of PIV sex, very FEW orgasms for me. She let me out for a while then put me in the cage again Sunday before last. Then she let me out for a few days, with lots more PIV sex, but NO orgasms for me. I was begging and pleading, but each time she forbade me from coming to orgasm. Several times it was 7-10 times going in and I was ready to EXPLODE, but she stopped me. Then put me in again this morning. SOO frustrating! No idea when she'll let me out again.

She really does want me to see orgasms as a privilege now, instead of an entitlement, and she's doing an awesome job of working me up to it.

She's even starting to love the idea of me being in stockings under my pants when I'm going to be around other women in public.

kellysbitch likes this.
  14. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    During the period of time that she had let me out she told me that I either epilate all the hair on my body everywhere or I was not to be allowed inside her. I did, and was, but as stated above, not allowed to cum.

15. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Who is training who in this relationship!

That sounds awesome. Well done both of you.

Oh, and be careful what you wish for! ;)

16. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    It's flipped now. She is training me. I have absolutely no say anymore. Everything is up to Her.

She let me out this morning with the promise of more PIV, however sShe was too tired and promised we would do it later in the evening after She woke up. She brought me into the bedroom and we got prepared, I got on top and She started saying stuff to throw me off and keep me from getting hard, and kept doing it, then decided we were finished and sent me off to the kitchen.

A few minutes later She called me in to show me that She's started Her period. And to order me back into my cage. I at least took the opportunity of being uncaged for a few hours to touch up on my epilating. No sex for me at all though.

She did play with my nipples for a while while we were on the bed though, which was wonderful. She has forbidden my doing that myself. If I were to do it, She would beat me.

I wasn't enthusiastic enough about getting back into my cage though, so She informed me that I have earned a beating for that, and to expect it soon.

And when I say "beating," that's what I mean. She doesn't do erotic spankings that sting really nice anymore. She whacks me as hard as She can because She enjoys making me sob uncontrollably in pain.

This is not a fantasy anymore, it's reality. And She is training me to be a good boy or suffer the consequences.

kellysbitch and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice