Un-caging Proposition

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thomas Gangman, Dec 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    I have reached day 118 of my scheduled 122 days in chastity without being unlocked. My wife did give me two caged orgasms with her Hitachi wand that took lots of pressure off the disappointment of not being released on the original date. While not the earth shattering feeling provided by a blow job or PIV, they were up there in feeling pleasure.

About 10 days ago I noticed my wife no longer wearing the key to my cage around her neck and my mind started running wild. I thought she lost it, locked it away, or gave it to her GF to keep away from me and further my lock time. This past Saturday, we decided to soak in the hot tub and i witnessed something so hot and she surprised me. She was wearing her nipple hoops and hanging off one nipple hoop was the key to my cage the off the other was the spare key. She decided to wear them as a reminder of the upcoming weekend and they will both come off for the unlocking. However, she has decided to change the plans for the event and I felt the air being sucked from my lungs.

At 4:00 PM on Saturday after all the chores are completed and we clean up, our fun will begin. The bad news is I will be placed in the stocks, my ass will be finger fucked while she reached around me and jerks me off. She feels I will only last a few minutes at most and I will receive no oral or PIV for this release. Once I shoot off, my cage will go back on immediately. My heart just dropped and I felt so betrayed and hurt as she finished her sentences. Then she gave me the good news, at 6:00 PM, i will be given 60mg of sildenafil to take and have an hour to sit and unwind with a glass of wine and a soak in the tub. I will be handed the key and unlock myself and then ake her to any room, use any furniture, and have my way with her.

I am so looking forward to Saturday!

2. Tiny PenisTom

Tiny PenisTom Submissive married male who serves wifes's gf's

Construction
    Near Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Local Time:
    Awesome for you Sir.
    I hope your first cum is a long awaited release that you thank your wife for allowing you to have.
    She is taking the time to jerk you off and you should be grateful.
    If she wanted to give you that feeling she could just lock you in the stocks and tell you to hump the air or wrap your penis in sandpaper and tell you to hump a pillow while inside the sandpaper.
    You are so lucky.
    Please tell me how you make out.

3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I made it, in fact went 123 days locked without a release. Fortunately, I was rewarded with several caged orgasms, but nothing beats the real thing.

My release was originally scheduled for Sunday 1/31, but with the snow storm coming we decided to wait until I dug us out on Monday. This also allowed us to claim 4 exact months in title including all the days. When I finished digging us out on Monday, my wife had me join her in the hot tub and massaged my back muscles while i relaxed and drank a glass of wine. Not once did either of us say anything about unlocking, in fact I thought she was going to keep extending me to 6 months.

When I started to feel warm, I sat up on the edge of the tub and she reached over to her towel. I figured she was going to dry off and leave except she pulled out my cage key. It did take some wiggling and she was finally able to turn the key and slide the lock off. I had no meds in me, so she gave my semi-flacid cock one hell of a suck job and I came in 30 seconds. Just as quickly, she locked me back up.

An hour later she provided me my sildenafil and had me meet her in the living room an hour later. She rubbed numbing cream on my cock and all over my cage and 30 minutes later took me into the shower. After a good wash, over to the bed and unlocked me. The good thing about the meds, I can get erect and not feel too much pleasure. I spent the next hour in her in all kinds of positions and felt the effects of the cream wear off. I started to really pound her and finally shot off a load. She waited a few minutes until I relaxed and reloacked me, then we showered and had a lite dinner and then the surprise of the night.

It was close to 10:00 PM and we had been cuddling on the couch all the while she was playing with my cage and testicles the last 2 hours. She asked me if I thought I could get it up one more time, I wasn't sure and told her. She said if I could, I could have her any way I wanted before being locked up for a few days. I got up and got the lube and came back. she took my cage off. I immediately lubed up my cock and then her ass, there was no foreplay as I tried getting into her ass. it was not the hardest, but firm enough to slowly work it in. Once all the way in, I felt it soften a little, but my slow movements and reaching around and grabbing her tits sis the job. I would like to say I banged her for an hour, but it really was only about 3 minutes before I came, the best 3 minutes of my life.

We showered again and my cage went back on and stayed for 5 more days. She let me out this past weekend for more fun, our deal for the 4 months of confinement. On the 17th, I will participate in Lent, 40 more days of confinement, this time without any orgasms.

4. Tiny PenisTom

Tiny PenisTom Submissive married male who serves wifes's gf's

Construction
    Near Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Local Time:
    Ah yes, the Lenten ritual we all enjoy.
    I love being locked up for Lent.
    No orgasms, but plenty of torment and teasing.

I hope you start off like me, a very harsh and satisfying ass whipping, followed by a traditional fucking of, then eating the cream filling out of the donut on Fat Tuesday.
    40 days of tease and torment (plenty of strapon usage on me).
    Don't forget that Easter is a Holy Day and a chastity caged male should never be allowed out to orgasm on a Holy Day.

Let's compare our Lenten chastity.
    Maybe your wife will do to you as mine does to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice