Trying to get back on the wagon.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dev810, Oct 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    So I have been Struggling with motivation.

So ever since my heart attack, I have been struggling to get back on the wagon of completing tasks on time as I should be. Some possible causes of this is the medications I am on from the doctor is making me tired, and I am on some anti-anxiety medication that is making me feel a little trancuilized and tired a lot of the time. But for some reason I feel a little resistant to acting, not just on tasks I've been assigned but on anything really. I really want to get back on the ball and start making Goddess Gaia proud again.

I've been having a hard time engaging and starting on things. And completing things as I should be.

Any advice that might help would be appreciated thanks!

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Don't push yourself too hard. Medication does things you're not in control of. You may need it to control your heart condition but it may affect you in other ways. So don't beat yourself up about that. Take your time. I know Goddess Gaia will understand

3. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Not sure how long it has been since your heart attack but if it has been a short time you need to relax a little and take it slow. I know after my attack it took me a good year to realize everything was ok and my anxiety went away. Work out your health and anxiety issues first and add the lifestyle stuff a little at a time. It will come back to you it time.
    Everyone knows us submissive femdom lover’s can’t live without it, at least that what my wife says :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice