Treating women with respect

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Proud to be chaste, Apr 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    #1 Proud to be chaste, Apr 20, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    If you sometimes send or want to send nudes or sexual messages to random women, please read this post. I didn't know which forum to post this, so sorry in advance If I should have posted it somewhere else.

About one week ago my wife registered at this page and made a post. For the most part she has enjoyed it. Most people are respectful and friendly, and contribute with their experience in a civilized manner. Then there was this one random guy who sent her no less than three dick picks (caged but it goes for the same). She reported him and thanks to L-U-C-Y and the team he was banned shortly after.

Needless to say, my wife was not happy. She is glad he was banned, but she regrets not telling me about it before reporting him, as she would have loved me to send a PM to that piece of [insert whatever word you think is appropriate] and tell him exactly what I think about his behaviour.

The point of this post in not to victimize my wife, nor to be over protective, not anything like that. On the contrary, the fact that many women experience this, is the exact reason for my post. For some time ago I stumbled across a post by @L-u-c-y where she shared some of the INSANE number of disgusting PMs she recieves on a day to day basis. I was shocked! I had no idea men could be that disgusting.

This is my point: If you are of of those guys who randomly send sexual pictures or messages to women that you don’t know really well AND ALSO are 100 % positive would enjoy recieving such messages: Just stop. You make life worse for all of us. Please read on.

First and foremost you act very unethically. You are harassing women, and you make their life worse. Depending on the previous experiences of the women you pester, you may even traumatize them and cause serious damage to them.

Second, you are a disgrace to males. You are the reason why men are topping sexual harassment statistics. You are the reason why I don’t want to be alone with my female colleagues behind closed doors (meetings, etc.). Even though I know that I would NEVER touch them or say anything remotely inappropriate, I want THEM to feel safe, and you are the reason why some of them might not.

Thrid, CM really needs the female perspective. My guess is that at least 90 % of both posts and comments are written by men. We are incredibly male-dominated and that is not a good thing, especially since we discuss topics of a sexual nature. I can imagine it’s something of a threshold for women to sign up at all. We should do all we can to embrace the women that have the guts to sign up here, and make them feel safe and welcome. Or even better: Make this forum about not just accepting women, but honoring them.

Fourth, harassing women is going against what chastity is about. (Unless you are one of those selfish guys who believes the world revolves around your fantasies, I guess.)

The good news is: You can change. Work with yourself, grow the hell up and learn to be a man. And if you just can’t help it, seek professional help. You make life worse for all of us.

I don't hate you. I don't dehumanize you. This is tough love from one man to another. Listen to me: You actions are utterly disgusting, and you seriously need to stop NOW. If you do stop, you have my utmost respect. I know changing old habbits and mindsets is not an easy thing to do, but imagine working on yourself and stopping this behaviour once and for all. Imagine the feeling of knowing that your change of character actually has made the world a better place. Wouldn't that be much more worth while than the short term gratification you recieve through your present selfish behavior? (The answer is YES!)

Last of all. If you one day feel like you just HAVE TO send a harrassing message, I herby make you an offer. Instead of making life worse for women, you can send them to me. If imagining a 6 foot 4 guy that think your actions are disgusting don’t get you off, just imagine a hot female instead. I don’t care, as long as you spare the women. Don't get me wrong, I am repulsed by the thought of seeing you naked, and I can’t promise that I will not report you to CM admin. But I promise that I will not yell at you, threaten you or report you to the police. I think that is pretty generous.

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Thanks for saying this. I've never received any DPs here, but have received more than enough of them from random strangers on social media. It's always nauseating.

Proud to be chaste likes this.
  3. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    This needed to be said but it’s not just private messages. Some of what gets posted publicly is crafted to force others to indulge shockingly self-absorbed fantasies.

I’m thinking about the German guy who posted graphic ads about himself a couple of weeks ago but he’s not the only one.

4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Agreed. Sending unsolicited dick pics to random women is no different than exposing oneself in a public place. It's inappropriate, and possibly illegal

5. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Yeah. I guess it depends on national law. Where I come from it is legally paramount to public exposing, and sending such pictures without consent makes you a sexual offender, which may send you to jail.

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Hear, hear!

Queens kept likes this.
  7. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I agree that "CM really needs the female perspective". In fact may of us are fascinated by trying to understand the female perspective. It's really disappointing that your better half was harassed like this, but it is great to hear that the admins acted. I hope your wife continues and has a better experience going forward.

8. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    That is something I would never do. For one thing as a submissive, cuckold? In chastity I do not disrespect women in anyway. And then there is my wife/ owner who monitors my online habits. If she found out that I did something like that, I would not be able to sit for at least 3 days. My wife would not go easy on me. So I think most guys here with partners , mistresses, or owners would be nothing but respectful.

9. Maitresse Sabrina

Verified Female

New York
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    They should be castrated! All in favor, say "Aye."

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    It's important that when this behaviour happens (not just here but in general) it is reported and not just ignored. The murderer of Sarah Everard could have been apprehended days before the murder when he was accused of public exposure but the police didn't act.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

Queens kept likes this.
  12. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m so sorry this happened to your wife. Respect for women is the absolute cornerstone of enforced male chastity! I know that for me, personally, my respect for women increased significantly after chastity by forcing me to appreciate and admire all their qualities instead of fantasizing about them.

13. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    How about treating everyone with respect.

Vornek likes this.
  14. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    YES, otherwise we will be a bunch of horny men talking about women with no women to be found! Please let your wife know that there are some quality men on here who want to hear what she has to say.

15. Humbledm

Humbledm Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I guess it is a safe and realistic option for lockedmen

16. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I am lucky not to receive such messages on here but I get my fair share on Fetlife. It is not so much the unsolicited dick pics that bother me, more the fact that some don't treat me like a real person. 'Are you available to peg me?' Errr I don't hook up with strangers. I'm certainly not here to serve others. I think it is obviously quite the opposite. Needless to say it is easy to spot the true submissives. They are polite, respectful and ask for nothing.

17. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes ma’am, I couldn’t agree with you more.

18. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    So i'm just wondering...should we no longer post our pics on this forum at all, or just PM's ?
    I'm a bit confused !

19. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Just put them on LinkedIn.

true42 and gentleman zig like this.
  20. Lisa Miller

Lisa Miller Banned

Local Time:
    That guy never offended me. Proud to be Chaste is a snowflake. Yea, I will probably get banned too. Seriously, guys send me dick pics all the time, I just delete them. You are on a site where guys and gals send naked pics back and forth, if you get offended, leave the site. You are a snowflake. Go cry to your daddy people and leave this site to adults!
    - Lisa

21. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Not being a fan of the male body, I wouldn't cry if an attractive woman sent me nude pics. But even that could get weird and creepy.

22. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    You just happened to have the same IP address as the banned male, so yes you might end up banned.

bhechastity, Subhub101, Xileh and 6 others like this.
  23. Lisa Miller

Lisa Miller Banned

Local Time:
    Dude, I use Express VPN. It changes my IP and encrypts my stuff. If other people use Express VPN and point to the same server, guess what? We all have the same IP. Do you not understand this? You claim to be the owner of Chastity Mansion, but if you do not understand how VPNs work, then I highly doubt that you are who YOU say you are. Sorry man for calling you out. My boyfriend is very smart with ... leave it at that.

24. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Well, it's funny you don't share the same IP as anyone else but the person you just happened to message me about.

bhechastity likes this.
  25. Lisa Miller

Lisa Miller Banned

Local Time:
    What is your problem dude? I will change my VPN to China in 1 minute. I might have 3 billion IPs. Do you really not understand how VPNs work?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice