Too horny to PIV

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by nivelx77, Jan 31, 2021.

1. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Hello all,

I have a problem, after a couple of weeks of being denied, is near impossible to fuck my wife without cumming almost after penetrate her. When she ask me to start to move or get my cock all the way in inside her I can't. Even more, watching her face asking me to fuck her is very humiliating and arousing at time.

I really want to being able to please her and fuck her how she wants, probably I will need to use some kind of numbing cream to last more.

Any advice?

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    It is a side effect of the chastity. Use the numbing cream and a rubber. Good luck. You can always get a dildo and she can keep you locked.

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    For reference; I'm early 50s and she is late 20s, we have a healthy sex life as you can imagine. I am 32 days into 90 days of denial. Currently we have sex and edge perhaps 3 or 4 times a week.

The horny feelings are driving me insance but thanks to a few months of practicing certain tensing and breathing techniques I can put off orgasm really welll even when we are having wild sex. Just yesterday afternoon we had sex and my beautiful GF came twice whilst riding me, and I had to put off my orgasm perhaps 10-15 times.

Read about Taoist "contact without leakage", or Karezza, if you want to know more. I'm no expert and I'm only at trhe start of my journey.

For the breathing techniques see Tummo breathing, and for a more western and non-sex version see Wim Hof.

Mantak Chia's excellent books on the subject are too numerous to list.

I would encourage all men to learn these techniques not just for chastity but also for general staying power, and if you want to be known as a sex god lol.

My Tips...

First step is to stop the flow of pee several times every time you pee. These muscles will help a lot! Learn how to flex these muscles on demand.

Edge before sex. If you have been caged for a few days without any removal or orgasms (which is what we do) then diving straight into sex is difficult. Edge a few times first and you'll find the "edge point" a little better. Practice!

When you feel like you might be getting too close to cumming slow down and breath deeply in through the nose and slowly out through the mouth whilst ALSO tensing your core including tightening your butthole and the muscles that would be used to stop yourself from peeing. Tense and hold your breath as hard as you possibly can, really try to suck your balls inside you.

(edit) Also, don't try to push yourself, if you sense an orgasm on the horizon no need to keep moving towards it.

Use "shallow thrusts" - that is you are balls deep inside her and are just rocking your hips back and forth so your pubic bone is rubbing her clit and your cock isn't getting that much stimulation.

In Taoism there is the notion of "enter soft, leave hard" where you enter your partner while flaccid, grow inside her, fuck a while and when it's too much stop and exit her to wait for the boner to go or subside a little. This is a lot of fun but it requires patience. It's easier to enter her soft when she is on top. Do it right and you can slip between her legs top tongue/fingter her and she won't even notice the interruption.

Set time aside, outside of the bedroom, to sit and meditate while tensing, deep breathing and holding your breath.

Make her orgasm(s) the only thing that matters and you'll find a way to change the heavens and earth in or for you to reach your goal.

It all depends on how much you wish to fuck and please your partner, it's just a little mindfulness and some tensing. It's not difficult, it just requires patience and pracice.

It is absolutely possible to exist on the high plateau of arousal whist having wild wild sex, and to still not ejuaculate. I know because I have done it. I am a long way from perfecting this technique but it's my goal to have uninterrupted sex with my GH, who also holds the keys to my cage, for as long as she wants and in any way she wants. Plus the jrouney to perfects is a lot of fun, and who doesn't enjoy sexy fun times?!

I hope the above helps. I'm happy to chat via DM if you think I can help further.

You can do it!

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Funny you ask, we actually tried this spray last night and it really did it's job. Make sure you get one with at least 10% lidocaine though! The box says use 3 sprays, but I used 6.... I will definitely advice on the box next time.

PIV was not that pleasurable for me at all, I didn't feel like I was about to orgasm at all... I generally orgasm with her at the same time, it's always been that way. I truly feel if she didn't orgasm I wouldn't have either, stuff worked great.

Spray it on, let it dry, and you are ready for action in 15 minutes. The only thing I can is you will have a hard time getting erect from stimulating the penis, you will have to get "excited" in another way.

5. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Agreed. There are some dildo harnesses that are expressly made for someone wearing a chastity device.

Then there's also that new hallow-inside "Balldo" thing that bypasses the penis altogether.

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Numbing cream/spray and rubbers.

7. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Thanks to all for the advice, for now a dildo harness is out of plans because she didn't like it (maybe one date). I probably will try with numbing cream or such.

8. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    +1 on the dildo harness. The Rodeoh ones looks like normal underwear instead of harnesses.

9. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    You can buy Priligy from online pharmacies, it’s a pill for premature ejaculation. I don’t have PE problems, but I’ve used it, it’s amazing at keeping you on the plateau for much longer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice