This Chastity Thing

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Pinkie, Jun 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    My husband RP and I have been fairly free and open about sex in our relationship since the beginning. We have experienced much kink both alone and together.

This Chastity Thing, well, new territory and a whole other level of honesty and trust.

About 2 months ago while talking about sex, he brought up chastity and being caged. I had no idea he was interested in it at all. It was an exciting revelation. I am not shy about sex. I'm just not shy about most things in life. He is shy. No one would guess this as he wears an effective mask in his day to day life that serves him well. After we had that discussion, other things came tumbling out. He shared his sexual secrets and I felt honored that he was able to tell me things he had told no one. Ever.

I had some experience with male chastity with one of my Sissie Boys years ago. He asked me to be his Key Holder for 2 weeks as he wanted to try it out.
    He was single, worked as an administrative assistant and had decided to explore his Sissy side when we met through one of my ads. I enjoyed our sexual play, and when he asked me to hold that key, I knew it was a big deal.
    I held Christine's key for 2 weeks. The key was placed in my jewelry box and I would look at it each day with some wonder. When the 2 weeks were up and he came over I was of 2 minds. Part of me wanted to rush and get the key and return it to him. Part of me wanted to never give it back. I think Christine could see this on my face. Suddenly he exploded into very loud laughter. "You enjoyed having that key didn't you?" he asked finally. Yes. Yes I did. I only saw Christine a few more times after that. He had found a girlfriend who seemed open to his femme side and I was really happy for him.
    Through all of this, I was married to RP. I didn't share everything I did with him - I honestly thought it might bore him! Little did I know, I was so wrong.
    When RP told me his desire to be caged I thrilled. Woot! Yes! And so began our journey.

I have a collection of devices now. I'm sure most of us do. When you start, you don't know what will work and what won't or even what type of device would be most desirable. Once we had tried several devices and after I had done a lot of reading and had finally stumbled across Mature Metal's cages I was sure that was the answer.

The Jail Bird, affectionately known as Jane, arrived 9 days ago. RP has been locked in it ever since. I wear the key on a 1940's vintage sterling anchor chain around my neck all the time. The spare key is locked in our safe, inside a sealed envelope with my signature written across the flap -- as was suggested by RP. Life continues to blossom for us.

2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Great start!
    Enjoy controlling your husband!
    With each passing day, you will have more n more excitement
    All the best!

Pinkie likes this.
  3. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    2 days ago RP reported that he went to the bathroom after waking in the morning only to find pre-cum dripping from his cage. I found this very exciting. Morning wood and pre-cum in the new Jail Bird!
    He also told me how real this all suddenly is since I wear this key around my neck and he really cannot get out without me wanting it. I found this thrilling.
    I had plans for him this weekend, but I am sick with something that has me coughing like a hag so I had to call off what I had planned. I felt disappointed - but the reality is I just can't do anything like that right now, even though I still want to ...!
    Yesterday he was having issues with sweat and his balls and came up with a solution on his own using an old clean sock. So I am now making him some ball snuggies out of old socks for him to wear in the hot weather. We live in the Las Vegas valley and its a cool night when the temp hits 85 in the summer. Things like walking the dog and doing yard work make for sweat soaked balls and chapped thighs while wearing his device.
    So today I am doing a minimal amount of stuff while he cleans the house. Hoping tomorrow I feel a lot better, because he has the day off. Yes, more plans!

4. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    As this is still so new for us (chastity and me in charge) I did expect there to be some bumps and reality checks.

First reality check - after many days confined (don't ask me how many- I don't do the counting here) when RP was released he had an issue with cleanliness we were not expecting - right behind the head was a build up and it smelled slightly cheesy. He is a very clean man - he always has been which made it all the more frustrating.
    He re-doubled his efforts while caged and used a cleaner I suggested along with the usual use of Q Tips and such.
    He was caged for many more days and when released, again, there was a problem. This time, it was bigger and worse than before. He had spent a whole lot of time keeping clean - but there was an area he simply couldn't get to while caged.
    His cock has a nice head, and there is a deep crease there all the way around. It was red as a bastard and clearly a yeast infection had taken hold.
    So, after some on-line sleuthing I found the recommended thing to do was not just keep it clean and dry - but to battle the infection, use Desitin with zinc made for diaper rash.
    We also started a new regimen, because health is important. I started removing the device for his evening shower. After a close inspection from me (was it improving?) and application of Desitin he was locked back up.
    I don't know how many males keep their cages on all the time, but i do wonder how they keep clean. It clearly is not an option here.

None of this has changed how I feel about RP being locked up. My feelings have only deepened since we started this journey. The differnce now is that he gets released every 3 days or so to clean that area and apply the cream. So far it seems to be working.

slave_m likes this.
  5. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    I caught a flu bug 3 weeks ago that still has me coughing and losing sleep - unfortunately RP now has it as well so both of us are not up to our usual anything. That's what naps are for, right? Hahahahahaaaa. RP went to rest on our bed yesterday afternoon, and I gave him some time to actually sleep before going in to lie next to him and tease the hell out of him.
    I adore getting him hard and straining against that cage- seeing and then playing with the bits that poke out around the metal is just delightful. Its the moans and the whimpering that get me. It makes me want to continue for hours. I do limit myself - because other things have to happen in the world of every day life.
    After about 15 minutes of very intense teasing I removed my clothes and put RP to work on my breasts and my pussy. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful romp in spite of the coughing fits. Sex makes everything better for me. Yes.

I have now named the MM JB device. I call it Violet. I wonder, does anyone else have names for their devices?

spider203 likes this.
  6. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    RP and I had a very frank discussion last night. He had resisted calling me his Domme. In my mind it didn't matter as long as he complied with my wishes and needs. But.
    Now he has stopped hanging onto to that little bit of control he thought he had. I felt really pleased that he got there on his own. One cannot be pushed there. To me, the truth was, I am his Domme sexually - whatever he wanted to believe or think about this relationship.
    Every time he has tried to steer my boat he has found my hand firmly on the tiller and a forceful voice about his place in this relationship as regards sexual needs and conduct. Not his choice. Ever.
    The key that hangs from the chain around my neck is more than a symbol, it is a physical item that literally has him under lock and key.

Sunday night I woke up horny as hell remembering his caged swinging cock and balls hanging between his legs while he humped the air as I teased him and he played with my breasts. Were he not sick, were he not due at work that next morning I would have woken him and pushed him between my legs. Instead I masturbated - coming very quickly.

Once I am really feeling 100% again, I will be looking for some big hard cock to suck and ride. RP's tiny member could never do the job, and I find sex with other men quite fun. Win Win. :)

CagedAnimal2, spider203 and seasoned like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    With regards to the taking a device off to clean, for some people this is a drag and annoying. For me and my Wife it has become part of our ritual and has actively helped bring us much closer together. It happens at least once a week where she removes my Holy Trainer and we share a shower. Things get literally steamy in there and we have a great time. I don't know why but for some reason my Wife is much more free and experimental in the shower than in the bedroom. It drives me crazy when she gets out of the shower, her giggling at me lying in a confused, denied, teased, elated, horny heap on the floor of the shower cubicle.

And I bet he really wishes that you had woken him up on Sunday night, even if it was just to watch you masturbate. I know I would love it if my Wife did that, even if I was ill and had work the next day!

AlanThom and Pinkie like this.
  8. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Awe Jasmic68, such a sweet comment. Thank You.
    I do enjoy the cleaning ritual -- its not only an inspection to be sure all is well there, it is also very much a turn on for me and for RP too I believe. Well, if his tiny cock is to be believed - it generally gets somewhat hard and larger on inspection making putting the cage back on a bit tricky - but I like that part too.
    Your wife sounds dear. I so understand the giggling part. I could barely stop laughing and giggling last night. New post to follow...!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    RP has been interested in the idea of the Ruined Orgasm. I had never heard of this before. He showed me some videos of various women holding onto some rather large cocks as though they were holding microphones. Each cock spewed without them touching the head and the women laughed or smiled. I was fascinated.
    Then he told me about the feeling - because this had happened to him accidentally in the past.

Last night I had planned on flogging his bottom a nice shade of pink and then fucking him with my regular size strap-on to be followed by some light teasing. After seeing those videos, I wanted to try that Ruined Orgasm thing too. Oh my.

I put his purple butt plug out on the counter next to his sink in our bathroom so he could get ready for me while I showered. Because we had both been sick and I had so little energy for weeks now, this was really exciting for me to be getting back into the swing of things.

I did flog that bottom nice and pink. I also had 2 very satisfying orgasms as I humped him. After taking off my strap on and washing up, I attacked his nipples and his cage bound cock. He was nearly crying and I was enjoying (as I always do) licking my fingers and playing with his cock head through the bars of the cage. He starts humping the air and its pretty clear he would do anything for an orgasm.
    I decided to try for a ruined orgasm.

Remembering the videos and what RP had told me, I removed the cage - leaving the ring in place and using my fingers and sometimes my closed hand with some lube I stroked him until he said, "Don't stop." It was a faint voice, a strained voice - but I heard it all the same. I gave him 2 more strokes and then held his tiny cock at the base with 2 of my fingers and -- holy moly! He squirted all the way to his nipples. It was amazing. This was so much more fun than milking!

And I couldn't stop laughing. OMG. No wonder those women were smiling and laughing. I wanted to do it again. But.. well show was over for now. The next part of the show was RP telling me that he still had a hard on after being locked back up in his device. He also said that if he were younger he would have been keenly tempted to wrestle me for the key. LOL!!!!!! Now I am still giggling and laughing - even as I type this. Quietly though. RP is still sleeping. lol.

10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you @Pinkie if RP is anything like me then yes, it will be a massive turn on. I have had so many erotic showers this year that I get turned on just by the thought of having one, a very Pavlovian response! My Wife also loves having showers with me when I keep my device on. The first time she saw how large my contained erection was, how it pushed an area of my abdomen away from my body she could barely get her hands around, she was utterly amazed. I think it was definitely one of the key events that turned my Wife from a willing participant in chastity play to the lead in taking this forwards and deciding this would be how we live permanently.

One of the other key moments in our developing relationship was when she teased me without my device on and then told me I had to put it back on. Due to how excited I was it was impossible for me to do as I was told. It was the first time she told me I was a naughty boy and it surprised both of us how much this turned both of us on. Then she spanked me and again, even though it was mostly in jest, a role play, this turned both of us on. In the past when either of us spanked the other it never did anything for us.

I can honestly say that I haven't seen my Wife smile, laugh or giggle as much as she has since she truly took over and really controlled my chastity. It is the key fact that made her recently declare that he only way we would stop doing this was if I told her that what she was doing to me was abuse. She absolutely loves the way I respond to her. It has finally, after 26 years of marriage, made her truly believe that she really is sexy.

This morning I woke her up with a coffee and a cuddle. She asked me what had woken me up and I told her the usual. I had had an erotic dream about her, and my device had got very tight trying to contain my attempted erection. She smiled at me and told me that was nice, and gave me a big hug. Nice? I asked? She laughed. Yes, she said, I like that you woke up thinking about me.

I am looking forward to reading what made you giggle last night!

joe01 and Pinkie like this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I would suggest that those two extra strokes took him over the edge of a ruined orgasm into something closer to a full orgasm. If you get it right the cum should just flow out of the penis rather than spurt. It sounds like you both had a good time though!

joe01 and Pinkie like this.
  12. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    The men in the videos were squirting too. I think I got it just right :)

slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  13. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Gaming, no surprise in Las Vegas.
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:

She kids you not,I had another raging erection this morning and my penis is still tingling and begging for release even now. This thing you call ruined orgasm has made me almost unbearably hungry for release. Of course, I have to bear it...

14. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Today I was especially horny. I could barely wait for RP to get home. He had shared that the ruined orgasm had made him feel like he had been locked up 10 days instead of 5...how yummy is that?!
    So tonight after torturing him into an extreme hard on in his cage I had him service me through 3 orgasms.
    Then I started torturing him all over again.
    It seriously amuses me to play with him this way. I love sucking his nipples and playing with his tiny cock in that cage. Tonight he got so hard he was poking out all over, so I put my mouth over the cage and I gently probed with my tongue and sucked lightly - and was rewarded by his moaning and whimpering. I just adore those sounds. Then he started begging and I decided that I would give him a release tonight. I am never sure if I will do it or not - right up to putting the key in the lock. Even then I have contemplated locking it back up.
    He squirted past his nipples when he came - which is wunderbar. Its something I love to watch. Like Old Faithful Geyser in Yellowstone, it fills my heart with glee. It never fails to amuse me.
    What RP doesn't know yet, I have devised a new way to torture him. I will be writing about it tomorrow.

slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  15. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    RP is sleeping and I have been busy. I love surprises, as long as they are fun. I have devised a game that is fun - and full of nothing but surprises for me and RP.
    This is it:

>New Game<

Once a week – every 7 days, you may choose an envelope.

Inside the envelopes is a folded piece of paper that says:

*Release

*Ruined

*Dealers Choice

These are written in pencil by my own hand, and the envelopes are sealed and stapled.

Whatever is inside the envelope is what you will get. But. You don't get to see what was written inside until after the event.

I will open the envelope of your choosng and do what it says. Afterward I will show you what it was you chose – though you will already know...lol.

Release: Orgasm (of my choosing)

Ruined: Well, you know what that means.

Dealers Choice: I decide what you get. It could be anything from a prolonged teasing with no release to a full out hand job to ruined orgasm. It will all depend on how I am feeling in the moment.

This starts on Sunday.

I have left a stack of envelopes and a print out of the rules on the table where he will find them when he gets up in the morning. I am clappy hands happy! This is going to be so much fun!!!!

16. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Wonderful weekend!

I woke up in a mood on Saturday. There are mornings where I wake up horny and wickedly bent. In the past (before chastity and all the sharing that followed) I would relieve myself by masturbating several times during the day. Then the tension would ease.
    This time, I rolled over and began savaging RP.
    I teased his nipples and made him hard and then I got out the smallest butt plug we have and just shoved it in there with some lube. His moans and groans were music to my ears. After really getting him hard and giving his ass a short reaming I hauled his body out of bed and pushed him into the bath where I urinated on him. My morning pee is usually long, and this was no exception. Finally I turned on the shower, soaped up and rinsed off and left RP to do the same.

After breakfast and shopping RP wore the boxers I got for him so I could slip my hands up his shorts and play with his balls while he cleaned the floors. Then I had him spend some time giving my pussy the attention it craved.

Then came Sunday...

RP picked his envelope - and what a lucky boy! He got one with Release inside. I did tease the hell out of him before that happened.

So what will the next envelope contain?

Sunday! Sunday!
    Be there! Be there!
    Your ticket pays for the whole seat, but you will only be using the edge!

Vroom vroom!!!

If he weren't at work right now I would be teasing him again. I just so love doing that! It never gets old!

AlanThom likes this.
  17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    You are a wicked, wicked lady!!! :eek::D

Pinkie likes this.
  18. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Very nice idea of the envelopes..... well done. May borrow this and ask Her if we can do it also?

Pinkie likes this.
  19. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Dear AlanThom: Borrow away and have fun! Would love a report if you do this :p Pinkie

AlanThom likes this.
  20. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, I am. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  21. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    I've been looking for a fuck buddy for awhile now. One would think that would be easy in a place like Las Vegas. I have placed ads and gotten tons of responses. Most of them get deleted right away for various reasons, and some I have responded to don't make round 2 when they reply after I contact them. Their replies are so out there in some never never land.

Some men could not get past the concept that my husband knows.

Some want to suck his cock - which, well, that is pretty funny to me. There is an evil bitch side of me that wants to invite those men over and then ask them to suck RP with him standing there naked and his genitals locked up.

Then there are the "I have this fantasy..." males. Their paragraphs long emails with me doing this and that and some more of this and .... WTF? Because, stated plainly in the ad - Fuck and Go. No romance. Happily married here.
    No meeting at a bar in sexy clothes and letting them paw me in the parking lot before coming home with me...and a million other ideas I never even came close to suggesting.
    Just come over and I will suck your dick, and you can play with my tits and pussy and lets fuck! You want a hand job after? Great! Come on my tits! This is not rocket science. This is just sex.

RP has a tiny cock and cannot get it up and hard to save his soul. That is just the way things are. He has made up for this by becoming very good at oral - which I do appreciate no end - as I did yesterday. I like having a nice sized hard cock inside of me - no way around that. I've had play partners in the past. No one lasts forever and I need to go looking for someone new.

That is where I am at presently. After sifting through over 200 emails I am finally down to 2 possible romp partners. It has taken me a week to get this far. Fingers crossed one of them works out and I can keep him for several months.

I have wanted to do some things with RP since we started down this chastity path.
    One is to have him hanging in our bedroom, naked, blindfolded and getting to listen to me and my romp buddy having some wild times on the bed. The other is to have him chained up at home for part of a day naked with me being able to go into the bedroom and get oral from him 4 or 5 or however many times I want.
    Afterward I'd fix a nice meal and maybe we'd watch a movie. With him still naked. There's a theme here LOL. I love him naked. Maybe just the see through undies I got him...hmmm.

My break is over- back to work. Fingers crossed I get a romp tomorrow with a guy worth keeping.

22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I guess it is the same with most of the Tumblr posts you see and also much of what is written in the Mansion. A small percentage is very obviously written by people who are really actually definitely living in a chastity themed relationship but the largest percentage is very obviously fantasy driven. You aren't the first person who has written a post like that, talking about how hard it is to find someone just to have sex with.

If I was a single guy with a decent sized penis I would have thought it was an amazing opportunity and would have jumped at the chance.

*Edit and if I wasn't wearing a chastity device!

traveler, Pinkie and RP Chance like this.
  23. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Great account of your voyage! Glad it's working so well for you both so far. And good luck finding a romp buddy!

Pinkie likes this.
  24. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Good luck on your search. I agree, I have found it incredibly frustrating at times just to find a quality play partner.

Pinkie and slave_m like this.
  25. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Gaming, no surprise in Las Vegas.
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    At times like this I am ashamed to be a member of the male race. Here is a sex fueled, sexy as hell and horny to boot woman who just wants to have sex. Not a single male (I won't call them men) has managed to do simple things.
    1. Be polite and say yes.
    2. Get an erection and use it.
    Instead they act like smucks. Worse yet, they act like...men. I believe jasmic is right, these guys are so intent on living some fantasy life they can't see a real offer when they get it. I also agree with jasmic, in a different time and and day you wouldn't have had to ask me twice.

Oh well, more for me!

Quit dreaming and start screaming...

My love to you Pinkie..
    RP

spider203 and Pinkie like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice