This Chastity Thing

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Pinkie, Jun 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    So agree with you Jasmic.

2. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks so much I can use some luck right now :rolleyes: :)

3. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Smooches RP.

4. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Thank You :) Here's hoping :rolleyes:

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  5. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Well Yippie Skippy! After slogging through all those emails from my ad for a new playmate it looks like I finally found someone. Mattress test next week. Yes!

RP has had an entire week locked up without a break because his hygiene issues are now under control.
    I love touching his huge balls securely trapped in that device I call Violet.

On the weekends he wears boxer shorts under his shorts so I can feel him up whenever I want. I know he had wondered what it would feel like to be locked up this way, and now he knows. I also know how exciting, yet strangely peaceful it is to have his Teenie Weenie (penis) and his balls securely locked up. At night, just before he turns out the light I stare at his caged genitals and feel a warm glow. I seem never to get tired of looking a that. Its my version of the Mint On The Pillow. My bedtime treat. No calories either!

Today's Menu: Flogging, Pegging, Teasing and Oral Service. Finally a day we can play!!!

Tomorrow's Menu: Envelope Surprise :p !!!!!!!

6. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Sunday was so much fun!!! RP drew a Ruined from the envelope pile. It wasn't until he had that Ruined that he knew what he had drawn.

A Ruined is just as good for me as a Release…as I do like to watch his tiny penis squirt.

His face after Sunday's Ruined was – wow. Looked close to exploding.
    Then he asked if he drew a Ruined!
    I heard that longing that I had gotten it wrong somehow, which pleased me no end.

Either I ignored what was in the envelope or I was clumsy in my attempt to give him a release.
    Of course, it was simply that he chose a Ruined envelope. His longing was so strong. I adored hearing that, feeling that.

When he gives me oral now, I picture all of those sweet moments when he is in pain from an erection I have brought on with my teasing.
    I will add this last Ruined to my catalog of giddy delights. When he starts humping the air it excites me no end.

I am basically a Happy Camper in life - and in this choice (sexual domination) it is no different. If I weren't having fun with this, I would find something else to do -- and that goes double for RP - who has had enough challenges in his life and deserves to enjoy whatever time we have left on this planet. As it turns out, we are a good match.

I had wondered what the effect of this Ruined orgasm would be for RP. Its pretty clear it has him aching for a release and that is just wonderful to hear. Delightful news!

slave_m, kellysbitch and joe01 like this.
  7. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    chance in jb teased.jpg Tomorrow is our anniversary. I have spent over a week now getting ready for Saturday. Fingers crossed it all turns out close to what I have planned. Woot!!! So excited! :p

slave_m likes this.
  8. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Love to hear what you did :)

Pinkie likes this.
  9. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Saturday.

Saturday was better than planned, because I was prepared for the one element of my plan to go sideways. I had found a new play partner but I can never be sure they will show up - sometimes, they don't. He did, and he didn't disappoint.

I gave RP a Happy Anniversary note and big bouquet of roses and other flowers on Friday. I told him he needed to be clean, naked and ready at 2:45 on Saturday afternoon.

Saturday he sat on the edge of the bed at 2:40, all clean and bright. Love my boy!

I started by getting the ankle and wrist cuffs on him. I wasn't sure if I wanted him in the leather hood or the just the blindfold. I had him stand up and hold them in front of his face. I picked the hood. The leather ankle cuffs are tied together to work as hobbles. Once I had the hood on him he was completely dependent on me to go anywhere.

Using the step stool I hooked him up to the hanging anchor in our bedroom. RP is tall and I am not - so standing on the step stool gets me high enough to do what I want with him. I tie his wrists cuffs to the anchor - his hands were now above his head. I play with his nipples and his balls to get him aroused. I love teasing him like this. Then I go to the living room to wait.

My playmate arrives exactly on time - yay! He is nice, he is clean and he is swinging a big cock. We get naked in the bedroom where he sees RP for the first time. He saw the device on RP and the key on the chain around my neck and remarked, "You wear the key."
    I said, "Yes, this is a serious business - not fooling around." His cock got very hard. I got very excited.

In the past I have allowed RP to watch me have sex with my romp buddies, but this time, having him in the hood added to the experience for me. It did for him as well. I have never restrained him this way while he was present for my fun. Having RP naked, restrained and hanging there while I played was marvelous! A whole new dimension.

After my buddy came on my chest, and he was smiling and happy I said, "Happy Anniversary Baby," to RP. I felt so good.

Following 2 orgasms and saying goodbye to my playmate I once again stood on the step stool and played with RP a little. I had cum on my breasts and my chin. I finally took RP down and brought him to the bed. I told him he needed to clean up my breasts. He did this eagerly. There was something especially hot about him still being in restraints and hooded. I told him to get between my legs and eat my pussy.

I had a wonderful orgasm. I watched that hooded head between my legs and listened to the breathing of my man as he gave me the best he had to offer - and I came very hard.

Finally I removed the hood and the restraints. RP's face looked like a newborn babe. There was that softness there - I adore seeing that. It tells me all is well.

We went out for a marvelous dinner and I felt RP up through those lovely black slacks. They are thin enough I can poke my finger through the cage and touch his tiny penis. I also grabbed at his balls and told him I had another man I planned on giving a mattress test this week.

Sunday. I had started using the envelopes on Sundays - it had only been 2 weeks - but its my choice so I chose no envelope picking this week. I wanted to decide in the moment what RP would get. Eventually he did get a Release. He almost didn't, he almost got put back in his cage - but - as it was our anniversary, and I did want to see his tiny penis squirt I gave him a hand job and boy did he come. I think he was a little excited :p

It was a lovely weekend.

10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Wow!

Happy anniversary :D

Pinkie likes this.
  11. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Thank You Jasmic !

12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Please Pinkie, tell me a story, cheer me up. I'm getting wound up by idiots and need something to stop my blood boiling and get it doing its job, which is trying to make me so damn horny my Holy Trainer flies off, rips a hole in my trousers and smacks someone in the face.

Pinkie likes this.
  13. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you are having a difficult day. Quite an image you painted too! I will share what has been happening since last Saturday with me and RP. Maybe that will help?

I have been concerned about RP's genitals being healthy and asked to inspect him last night. Had I seen a problem I would have removed the device (which I call Violet) to address the issue. There were no issues, so he is still locked up nice and tight.

RP continues to confess his secret desires to me. Some match up well with my own desires, some not so much. So the ones that do match just give me an extra push to continue my adventures with him.

I love playing with RP's nipples. It gets him so excited and his tiny cock starts pushing hard against Violet's bars begging to be released. I can fit my fingers inside to rub his tiny cock head and smear the pre-cum around giving him even more stimulation. That is when the begging really starts.
    We had a session night before last where I teased the holy hell out of him and them pushed him between my legs. Its especially satisfying to have an orgasm while I know he is so close to the edge and wants so badly to be released. I love teasing him to the point of begging, telling him "No." and then I pat his tummy to let him know I am done.

I have been wanting to put RP in a peek-a-boo bra - not as a form of sissification- there is just something about the image of his erect nipples surrounded by fabric- and the ability to touch them that way that is a turn on for me. Because of RP's recent confessed desires, I let that one loose on him today. Now I am shopping for a peek-a-boo bra for him to wear. Its the kind of thing I might only do once. Sometimes that is all I want - which is the kind of things I would do with some of playmates when we lived in Reno.

I also have some other things in mind for him I cannot share here. Well, I can share afterward. I like having the ability to surprise him - so he cannot anticipate what is coming. This one involves handcuffs, oral service and some stimulation... :p

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks Pinkie! That was perfect. RP is so lucky!

I think the amazing thing for me is if I'm left alone I don't really miss having an orgasm. Thirty minutes of teasing by Elle and I'm begging to be allowed to cum!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, she mentioned this evening that she wants another Yoni Massage. I'm going to ask her to do some teasing afterwards. I've been a good boy all week, and tomorrow is my two months since my last orgasm point.

Pinkie likes this.
  15. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Yesterday was much fun. RP did his chores dressed only in our BBQ apron and slippers. I love seeing that ass hauling around the house naked. As he is shy, its a double bonus for me.

After he was dressed in the apron I flogged his ass and took a look at his shrinking penis. I swear it has gotten smaller. After the house was clean and chores were done RP went into the bedroom and I followed - and closed the door behind us. I teased the hell out of him and then he asked if he could be let out of his cage for 1 minute. I laughed. Just 1 minute? Did he think I wouldn't put the cage back on? I took the cage off, waited for the clock to tick over and then started playing with his hard little dick. Mostly with one wet finger. He was moaning and getting harder. I watched the clock and as soon as it turned over again, I put that cage back on and I locked it tight. He was shocked I think. His oral service followed. I was a happy camper.

Today was Envelope Surprise Sunday! Woo-Hoo!!!

RP drew Dealer's Choice. Now, that means it is my choice what happens - Ruined, Release or ???

After teasing him, and having him pleasure me I went back to teasing him up and I had decided on a Ruined. Things being what they are with me - as in, I really like to experiment - after he got his Ruined O, his tiny cock was still mega hard and red... so I started playing with it. To my amazement, he came! He shot another load! I had no idea this could happen! Wow!!! Now I am wondering, how many Ruined O's could I give him??? Because if I had stopped, there would have been a second ruined!!!

I don't have to wait for next Sunday to find out. Any day this week I can give it a try. :p

16. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    A new bump in the road this week. RP has been wearing his device more long term and because his balls are so big and the gap is so small it has created a problem with his scrotum and the area the cage is in contact with - it has been abrading that area.

Contacting Mature Metal we learned there was a way to increase the area of the gap. RP did as instructed and now there is less pinching and it isn't as tight. Currently, it has to come off after work and go back on in the morning - because he needs to heal.

Neither of us is comfortable with him running around uncaged while away from home. Confessions continue from RP and I am still learning about the male side of this experience. More to follow.

17. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    I keep thinking about what RP revealed tonight. As a woman, my experience is naturally different from a male. I can have multiple orgasms - and in point of fact have been doing something lately that is quite the razors edge in orgasm for me.

I have my first orgasm from RP and his skillful tongue and then ride out the somewhat painful moments directly afterward of him continuing to stimulate me to build to another orgasm. Most of the time, this is 2 orgasms. Occasionally I can make it to 3 - and the 3rd orgasm is mind blowing,

What RP shared tonight is the fact that after a man has climaxed, he is done with that pleasure usually for many hours or more -- depending on age and such. For many men, this is followed by a minor depression. This used to be called post coital depression. This is something I have never experienced. I listened intently - because as he explained it, it became clearer why male chastity is so stimulating for so many men. It also answered my question about him wanting a smaller cage, which he is never going to get.

He is in a near constant state of erotic stimulation while he is locked up. Because his cage is longer, he is able to achieve a small, but very hard erection. In a smaller cage, this does not happen - there is no room. My teasing of him would net close to nothing.

I adore being able to tease him near tears. I do enjoy it! It did come to my attention recently that I am indeed a sadist by nature when it comes to sex. I have been torturing men for years. All of this activity was via mutual consent. Call me slow - but I did not recognize it as such until examining my sexual relationship with RP. Lucky for me - and for him - he enjoys the humiliation and my sadistic side.

In our current situation, my pleasure comes first at all times. The plan is to keep it that way.

spider203, joe01 and slave_m like this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    This difference of orgamsic response between a male and female is at the core of how male chastity can bring a couple closer together. I was never a roll over and go to sleep sort of guy but at my age (late 40s) once I had had an orgasm that was me done for a good three or four days before I was ready to pop again. This means if I had masturbated any time recently I wasn't going to get anywhere which disappointed both of us. Because I was masturbating as soon as I was horny and also just because I was bored sex between us was very hit and miss.

Also there is the conditioning for a woman to get over that to be sexually successful you both need to have orgasms. It only works once you reach a high stage of arousal but when Elle has an orgasm that I have been involved in I can experience an intense rush as well. It isn't the same as an orgasm but it lasts longer and is still very enjoyable. This took Elle a long time to get used to, she used to feel guilty denying me an orgasm. She is very much over that now.

Just one thought from our experience regarding using a small device. The strange thing about the male anatomy is although my penis doesn't get hard at all inside my holy trainer my Wife still sees me get erect when she teases me. It's the root of my penis that engorges. This makes the device jut out away from my abdomen and the area between my legs, under my balls, that gets rock hard. If Elle stimulates this area once I am turned on I literally cannot stand up. This is why I am always collapsing when we share a shower!

Before I had my holy trainer I had the Attica metal device. This did allow my penis to swell a bit and this could be excruciatingly painful. There were a few occasions where Elle had to unlock me as I was unable to continue. This is as close as I have ever got to using my safe word.

Pinkie and joe01 like this.
  19. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    I haven't visited the Mansion or written here in awhile. Been hella busy with work mostly.

RP and I continue our journey exploring new ideas and such.

I gave him 2 ruined O's last Saturday - then got sick on Sunday. I am feeling better again and we are getting ready to try something new.

Hoping to get a new photo done today for my profile / avatar pic - one with my tits and the key :p Yes!

I really did learn about sex in a trailer. When I was 16. But the avatar isn't actually me.

Today we are going to try a new device on RP and see if he can penetrate me with it. I find this idea very exciting. I've noticed that his penis seems so much smaller and its quite evident there is nothing there for me to enjoy except to torture him with those Ruined O's ... and to play with his nipples until he is near tears. I just love that!

Also, I need this bracelet! chance delte browser history.jpg

Nicoftime and jbleisure like this.
  20. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    That's my favorite picture ever.

Pinkie likes this.
  21. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Yesterday was a romp with a new toy and new supplies. I bought a new cock cage that stands out. When I first saw it I wondered what it would be like to be penetrated by that cage while RP was wearing it. Just the thought excited me!

So naturally I bought it. When it arrived we discovered that while the outside was polished, the inside was not - and was dangerously sharp. Luckily for me, RP is a very handy guy, and he polished the inside himself. It was well worth the effort. There were a couple of areas that seemed hard to get polished, so I was concerned about his penis being in there. My original thought was to put a condom on his cock - but - with him being so small this was not ideal.

RP told me about this medical wrapping tape. Then off he went to CVS to get some. He got 2 different kinds. I had fun with both of them.
    With RP holding the end of his penis I was able to wrap the first style of tape. Nexcare absolute waterproof tape is stretchy and sticks to itself. I wrapped RP's entire penis in it before putting the cage on.

Once the cage was on I had him get me excited and wet with some oral service. He was hard inside the tape wrap inside that cage. After some penetration with the cage, I was feeling tender, so we stopped and put a condom on the cage. Then I laid on my side while RP pumped away. It was fantastic! The cage is so rigid - being steel. And even with the condom I could feel the cage with its voids and hard places - creating a strange and exciting sensation as he humped and humped and humped. I played with my clit while he humped. My orgasm was what I call hard - in that it feels deep and all over. Once I have had one of those, its going to be 30 minutes or more before I can have another.

When I removed the cage and the wrap RP's cock was dripping pre-cum. Messy messy. LOL

The next tape I tried was the breathable Gentle Tape by CVS Health. It also sticks to itself. I used it like a tourniquet around the base of penis and then around his balls. In my excitement I forgot to take pics. I started playing with little dick which got very very hard. He was bucking and I could tell he was getting close.
    It wasn't until RP was very close to his O that I decided what I would give him. I decided on a release. He shot quite a load everywhere. It never gets old for me. I love to see him squirt. I knew it was really good as he shuddered a bit afterward. Another fab Sunday romp.

So here are the pics of his wrapped penis inside the cool cage:
    chance rp paladin cage wrapped cock 1web.jpg chance rp paladin cage wrapped cock 2web.jpg

spider203 and slave_m like this.
  22. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    It has been crazy busy here - not much time for play. I set aside Sundays so that at least there is one day a week that can be given to some hedonism. I've been enjoying giving RP Ruined O's for the last few weeks. It just tickles me so much!
    I bought a new device for nipple torture. It is much fun! The biggest hurdle was RP's tiny nipples and getting the clamps to stay put. I had an idea about putting a lasso around them to make them stand up more - but as it is an electric device, the lassos needed to be non-conductive. I went to my studio and found what I needed and made my own. Walla! I almost had an orgasm watching him jump and cry out. Worth every penny! Whoo-hoo! rp paladin nipple shock ws.jpg rp paladin nipple torture shock lasso ws.jpg

23. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Nicely done! You could get those vacupumps for his nipples too. Added bonus is they make them ore sensative!

Pinkie likes this.
  24. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Please be careful, I can't tell if those are bi-polar clips you're using or not, if so disregard this. If each one is its own single pole, going from nipple to nipple is not recommended because the current path goes across the heart. Not trying to be a buzz kill, just putting it out here in case you weren't aware.

Pinkie likes this.
  25. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Going deeper into denial with RP has been mind blowing for me.

As his mate, I did not want to cross that line from good to bad as far as how far I could or should go with things.

For myself, I can always go farther- but we are married, we are friends and we are partners.
    How far is too far?
    Yes, RP has a safe word - which he can use for any activity as it relates to sex - including me going too far with his caging, with his denial.
    But.
    I am a perfectionist (yes, been trying to get over that for most of my adult life) so there is this drive to do this perfectly. Silly, no? Silly yes. It is just how my mind works.

So I have wandered off into my own little garden of weeds recently having found a lover with a nice cock and a healthy attitude. It's been a long time since I have had a guy to have sex with like this. It is just recreational sex - just a good sporting fuck when we get together. RP's cock doesn't get hard enough or big enough for me to fuck. I love having a nice hard ride with an enthusiastic partner who is well endowed. Nothing quite like being penetrated from the rear and having those balls slap my ass with each plunge. It has been fantastic to have romps like this after such a long drought.

I have been wanting to leave RP locked up on weekends - with some heavy teasing so his tiny penis can push into the bars of his cage. His desires become very high pitched, which makes me laugh and giggle and want to do it more and more. So I did. I left him locked up all weekend without even a ruined O. Though I did take the cage off to edge him and then stuffed him back inside and locked him up with an erection. Tricky that- pushing it back in the cage and getting it locked when he is so excited - but the satisfaction I felt with the snick of that lock - oh YES!!!

Yesterday after my romp, after RP returned home from work all I wanted was his head buried between my legs. While he was drying off from his shower I stripped and got on our bed and waited. I think I surprised him a little - at least I hope I did. Because I like doing that too. Keeping things in the unexpected zone. After my orgasm I teased the hell out of him. Wicked wicked fun! Trick or Treat! Fabulous Halloween - best ever really!

anasyrma, seasoned and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice