This Chastity Thing

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Pinkie, Jun 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    He has been doing that all ready - for months. He even wore one of them out - LOL!

slave_m and spider203 like this.
  2. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Thank You. I was already aware of this - and checked out the device before using it. We've used it several times now - and it is really great fun! Especially with his hands cuffed to a chain.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    It is wonderful reading about this experience from both sides of the story. You are both incredible.

Pinkie likes this.
  4. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Thank You Jasmic :)

5. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Its been pretty busy for us, and now the holidays!

We hit another rough patch with RP's penis and balls getting sore spots so we changed to him being locked up while away from home and barefoot (as we call it) at home. Things are looking much better down there.

I have a regular sex partner now - which has been fabulous. Once a week we meet and have some romping good fun. He has a very nice sized cock and knows how to use it. Then a funny thing happened a few days ago...

Since my current romp partner is married and his schedule can be bumpy and promises to be more so after the holidays I started fishing for one more playmate via an ad. I got the usual stupid replies with just one word, which always makes me wonder what they are thinking.

Words like: Hi, Hey, Yo, When? and of course the 2 word - Do me, Fuck yes, Suck me.
    Also got the over size photos of cocks and cum shots.
    In the mix I ran across this one response:
    "Pinkie, is that you?!"
    Well, yes, it is me... so I wrote back.

Honestly, I have had so many partners at this point in my life I do not remember them all. Many were just one shot for various reasons.
    He was someone from about 3 years ago. He reminded me. I had to laugh.
    So, we are getting together tomorrow, here at home.
    With RP chained up in the bathroom. This promises to be a lot of fun!

kellysbitch, slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  6. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    I haven't been here for ages. I am more of a doer than a talker I guess. I love all the things I've been doing - on my own and with RP.

I have 2 different men I see now. One is on the injured list at the moment - hurt his knees at the gym. So I have been having sex with the other guy and he is quite the horn dog with a very nice cock and a good set of balls.

We changed RP's cage - and it is very short. I like the way it looks so much better! Plus - he has stopped having the many problems he was having before with irritations and yeast infections. I can leave him locked up for much longer periods which gives me a much stronger feeling of control. He only goes barefoot after a release for obvious reasons. I did have him clean himself with gloves during an in-between when I want to check and see how things are down there.

Today I got to try out a fake vagina thing for masturbation on RP's tiny cock. It was a lot of fun!!! The only draw back for me - I didn't get to see him squirt. Which might mean a ruined O for him next time. LOL

I may be having sex with 3 different guys this coming week. I had a 3 way (me and 2 guys) last month - and the extra guy wants to bring a friend this week - and I said yes. So me and 3 guys - Yes! RP will be busy after that one. I am kind of like a kid and candy when I have sex. I just want more. I have always been this way - and am grateful to have RP as my partner.

RP's chastity has become the norm here - and I feel so comfortable with it all. :p Happy and Horny :p

kellysbitch and traveler like this.
  7. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Real life. Real sex. Talking with people on-line.

I have never met another woman face to face who has their hubby or boyfriend caged. I'm sure we are few and far between out there.
    But it might actually happen this week because RP put up an ad on Craigslist to talk to others about male chastity. He started chatting via email
    with a husband who is caged and local and wanted his wife to meet another woman who was doing the same.

She and I shared a little via phone texts and decided to meet - along with our hubbys.

It may be that the only thing we have in common is our men in cages but I am looking forward to this coming Thursday.

I've been lucky enough to have hooked up with a regular guy that I like and can usually count on him for a once a week sex romp of some kind. He has brought others to our play times which has been a blast. I keep placing ads to find someone I can invite to the house to play with, but so far they are either too creepy or have problems I don't want to hear about - I just want some sex, not to be a therapist. Plus, 2 of them backed out last minute. I hate that.
    It is fun to lock RP to chains in the bathroom down the hall where he can hear everything but not see anything. He is so grateful afterward to be led into the bedroom to give me service.

Sometimes I wonder why I love to torture him so - but the truth is I do. Since he seems to like being on that end it works well for us. <3

subhubandy and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice