Thinking of adding a dice game

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by New to cage, Aug 29, 2017.

1. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I am thinking of suggesting to my wife/ kh that we add a version of chastity dice game. As we are new to this I don't want to get too crazy to start, just two or three 6 sided dice. My KH is into the chastity and gets really excited to see me locked, but after about a week she has me unlock because she feels bad that I'm locked and not having an orgasm. I have told her I'm fine and enjoy the denial a great bit, the eventual orgasm is so much stronger. My thoughts are first roll to determine length of lockup, then a roll at end of that time to determine release or not and what type of orgasm. Full, ruined or prostate. Any ideas would be appreciated.

dkid13 likes this.
  2. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    Some here enjoy knowing when their next release will be however we have found it much more fun to just let her decide when where and how I will be released. Maybe write her a letter telling her that the longer you are locked the more desire you have for her. Let her know that its not shameful or wrong keeping you locked, and confess that you desire to be locked and only released when she wants you out. It seems that she has some guilt about you not getting yours an honest discussion may be a better alternative.
    The reason we don't like the strict confines of a game is that if my wife isnt in the mood we dont want her to feel obligated to do something, and we feel love making should be a spontaneous or non-regimented thing. We dont want to be the couple that has "sex on Fridays at 12pm between GOT and work". Its also great knowing that my wife may keep me locked for a week or a month... I better keep her happy!

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I think many of us have used the dice game and some have made up some very complicated games that require written rules. :) Better than the dice game is the Wheel of Misfortune at
    http://wheeldecide.com/ You get to modify this wheel anyway you want. There is a ready made one at http://chastitylife.com/chastity-games/chastity-wheel-game/

We found two problems with using games. The first is a biggie. The game takes the control away from your wife and a transfer of control is the foundation of Chastity. Your wife has no say or roll in your chastity. You do not even need her until release day. My wife quickly observed that using games takes all of her power away and forces her to do things according to the game's schedule and not hers.

The second is that by knowing when you will orgasm, you miss out on all the excitement and thrill of the unknown. If you decide to use a game, use one that you can play everyday. Something simple like 1-8 and you stay locked up and any higher you get an orgasm. Make up your own combination. Personally I rather not know. That way when I have sex with my wife the excitement of will she or won't she is there. Is she just edging me or is she going to let me finish with a full orgasm. The suspense is immense. For long term like what we do now, I prefer a target date. It makes it easier for me to endure but with my wife you never know. She rarely gives me an orgasm on the day she says she will. She can tell me I have to wait 3 months and give me an orgasm in 3 weeks. She can tell me to wait until xmas and then make me wait until Valentine's Day. We manage to blend the knowing with an element of surprise. I basically need a time frame if even between 2-4 months. That way I will not annoy my wife about giving me an orgasm or feel resentment when I do not get it.

You two have to learn what works best for you. For short term let your wife decide. Most times the wives will opt for a game so that they do not feel guilty for denying their husbands, but they have to start somewhere and might as well start when the denial periods of short.

New to cage likes this.
  4. ChasteCharlie

ChasteCharlie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    My wife and I are currently using a dice game which may be a little complicated but its our choice and works for us. I do see a time, which I think is in the very near future where the dice game will be abandoned and my wife will have total control. Meanwhile we find that the dice game adds variety with an element of uncertainty and has helped a sceptical my wife see a fun element in me being chaste. Go with what works for you both.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    The arrangement you have with your Mistress is a personal thing so how you develop it is totally up to you. Games can be fun when you have some hope of sexual stimulation it can be very exciting. Have fun

6. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Here's what we came up with. Use 2 six sided dice. Roll both to determine length of lockup. After lock up, Roll a 2,5,7,12 no release, roll again for lockup. Roll double 2,3,4,5, her choice of action. Roll a 4,8,11 full orgasm. Roll a 3,9,10, ruined orgasm. Roll a 6, prostate orgasm. She of course can tease/ deny all she wants and is free to release me if she so choose before the release date determined by the dice.

7. JustJim

JustJim Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Total | Combinations | Probability table

2 1 2.78%
    3 2 5.56%
    4 3 8.33%
    5 4 11.11%
    6 5 13.89%
    7 6 16.67%
    8 5 13.89%
    9 4 11.11%
    10 3 8.33%
    11 2 5.56%
    12 1 2.78%

still need to find the probability of duplicates i guess

8. JustJim

JustJim Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    If you wanted chances sorted by probability when using Doubles (did this, because we're building a game chart)

2.78% / 1ea
    2+2
    3+3
    4+4
    5+5

5.56% / 2ea

11.11% / 4ea

16.67% / 6

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    this sounds to be more random than dice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice