Thinking about finding an online holder.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Dev810, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Hi,
    I asked my Fiance about key holding and she said no. :-(

She did say it's OK for me to self lock but she does not want to know about it. At the same time she definitely does like it when I abstain a few days before our date nights. The more the better actually as she enjoys the ease it is to get me turned on.

Anyway, if I'm not in chastity I barely make it a day without masturbating and I am thinking about finding someone online willing to keep me chaste when not with her or at work using something like emlalock. Just an idea right now , might not really be super feasible right now. We work at the same place so I would have to take off before and re-lock after work each day.

This would obviously be someone just to enforce my chastity and not someone to cyber with, or do anything other then ensuring my chaste state with.

2. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    If you just want the control, use chastitylocked.com. If you want to explore the kink/fetish, than you need a Keyholder to direct you.

If you want ideas, suggestions, or are finally ready to take direction... let me know.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    why cant you be locked at work?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice