The winter me.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Sep 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Before we were even into chastity, I had some gender issues. Physically was born a bit different which I'm sure didn't help on that front. Unlike many here, dressing or appearing more feminine has never been a sexual thrill. Doing so with the presence and encouragement of a partner is very new and somewhat embarrassing.

My whole life I've overcompensated and sometimes I even fool myself. I didn't realize how much I needed to express myself that way to be happy. A few times I looked at myself in the mirror this summer I nearly cried...not much of a crier. One, I was getting ready for work and I looked down and saw my hairy legs. I felt gross and disgusted, I've always had an issue with body hair. The second time was after I had cut my hair after a year of growing it out. I was so far away from looking feminine and knew it would take a year just to get back to where it was.

Don't get me wrong, as a guy I'm fairly attractive, it just feels wrong like a lie.

Due to being summer and wear shorts I don't shave my legs, I had gained about 15 pounds, and with my recent haircut felt about as far away from myself as I ever had. I had made excuses to not do the maid thing for my mistress. The more I stayed in man mode, the more I didn't want to leave it. It's like the lie I show the world is harder and harder to let go of. Same with all the alpha behavioral traits that come with it.

Then a few days ago we were out and she noticed I had a line where hair doesn't grow where my boots have worn it down. She said omg there isn't any hair where your boots go. I said I suppose, I've worn them for 25 years. She said I should just shave them, it looked kinda silly.
    She was like tell them it looked silly no hair halfway. I hadn't really noticed it before, I knew it was a bit thinner but not that much.

So the next day I groomed like winter me. It's still the back end of summer, it's 88 degrees and will need to wear shorts again. So that is pretty new. I've never been the winter me this early.

Emotionally I feel better already. I cleaned the house, did all the laundry, washed the dishes and started a plan to lose weight. Just like that I'm looking forward to doting on her and pampering her. I never quite got the connection between how I dress and groom having to do with feeling submissive, especially since it's not a sexual or exciting thing for me, but there is one.

So I'm in winter me mode, wondering if summer me is gone for good.

Allen1987, boisub, bethanise and 3 others like this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Hooray for winter you. I am glad to hear you are feeling better within yourself x

Nicoftime likes this.
  3. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I shave everything year round. I wear shorts a lot. When questioned I just say the truth I don't like body hair, I tan more evenly shaved, and it keeps ticks from biting when they find no hair to hide in

4. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Congrats Nico,
    i hope that you're able to live with "winter you" now without a reason to stop. Enjoy the season!

Allen1987 and Nicoftime like this.
  5. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    While I don't have season for it I totally get the need to try and blend in. I also get to points that I let my "man hair" grow to prove I'm just like every other guy. Then I get to the tipping point where I can't stand it and want time to be the inter me! No body hair. Some cute girls pj's etc to wear around the house. Definitely a better cook and house boi when I feel more fem.

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am a better sub that way, painting her toes, washing her hair in the tub, keeping the house tidy and making sure a nice dinner is ready, followed by snuggling on the couch watching tv.

She doesn't find it a sexual turn on, and frankly either do I, it's just me without the jerk I usually drag with me.

Qveik and Joan.t like this.
  7. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ha! Love that! Without the jerk!
    I was cross dressing at a very early age. My queens acceptance of that shamefull part of me makes me want to do anything for her. For me it hard to an alpha ass in a bra panties and cami while cleaning, cooking and washing dishes. For me it cathartic..

8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hard? More like impossible! Wearing a nighty etc and chatting about her day while rubbing her feet...doesn't really segue into anything but acceptance on my part, and most of the time I've kept myself the opposite. Perfectionist at work, which can also lead to sarcasm at home, along with some other manly needs that quite frankly don't help me in the relationship area either.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  9. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My wife often says that she likes Penney more then "that guy". I often wish I could just be Penney full time. The cage and panties full time do help with that.

bethanise likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For the first time in forever I’m not excited about my winter self...cause there is no winter me anymore. Having been grooming and dressing the same since my last post, through an entire summer, and now fast approaching fall. I find it odd that I am not chomping at the bit to shave down or get to dress a certain way.

In fact it’s almost the opposite, for the first time ever I have a decent tan all the way from toes to bikini line. In fact I have been wearing my two piece enough this summer that I have some cute tan lines that I will miss when they fade. Maybe I’ll go tanning a few times this winter to keep it going.

All in all I feel about as comfortable with myself as I have ever been. I love looking down and seeing my smooth tan legs, my anklet, and painted toes. My breast tissue still seems to be growing, I don’t particularly see them being bigger but they are sore and sensitive still which means it’s an issue. I do need to lose about 15 pounds around my tummy so am hoping I lose some weight up top in the process. Don’t get me wrong, it’s kinda nice to have them, but they do tend to be noticeable and getting harder to sleep on my stomach.
    I ended up cutting my hair for the wedding, I would have had to go another year before it was long enough to really do anything with(which I don’t know how to do), it looks like crap in the mean time, and having hair in my eyes sucked. Short hair will be just fine.

Now if winter me can just go on a diet!!!

Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I keep my legs shaved and it’s rare that anyone brings it up. If it comes up I just say that I like it that way. If they say it’s unmanly, just say, “a real man does what he wants and doesn’t bend to the whims of others.

I hate shaving and stubble so I bought an epilator. I love the results and it’s fast and easy to maintain but the first time HURTS LIKE A MF’r! I’d suggest having someone wax first or get really drunk for the first time. Also, don’t buy the cheapest one. Panasonic makes a good one that is wet/dry and cordless and you can get one that has a lot of accessories for about$75 or basic for $50 on Amazon.

12. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    If it’s a guy saying it’s unmanly ask him what he’s doing looking at your legs heehee

13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a few epilators, it works but leaves ingrowns, and eventually stubble returns. Shaving seems to be fine plus the ipl treatment every few weeks.

No one actually mentioned my legs being shaved, I even wore shorts at my wedding, I think the tan helped.

14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I solved the ingrown hair issue by exfoliating with one of those things that are used to smooth calluses on feet but only use one that is wore down or it will scratch you up. It works really good and my legs stay super smooth!

Joey love likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice