The Chastity Lifestyle-How did I get myself into this!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Wyndee, Dec 11, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Oh yeah Lauren he is definitely going back in his cb device. I wouldn't have it any other way. His whole demeanor and attitude toward me is completely different when he's in his device than when he's out of it. i believe that is one of the points of locking him up to begin with. I know it's for his own good to be locked up and he has reminded me of that from time to time. He "complains" (for lack of better terminology) about being horny all the time, but I eventually get around to taking care of that when I feel the time is right. I love the chastity lifestyle and plan to continue it for many years.

Thank you for your advice.

Take Care. :hugs:

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    rotfl. I should have such "Dull and Normal"! *fans self for the second time today*

3. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    I wish I had what you have right now. I know be careful what you wish for, bit right now I want it more than ever.

4. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    Well I am glad you all feel that way. I try to make our play time fun because we really don't do it that often with the vanilla life getting in the way. When you really think about what we adults have to go through on a daily basis with kids, family, bills, and keeping the household running, it's amazing that we find the effort or time to have any play time to ourselves. I have learned that you have to make the time. Time is very precious and we must make the most of what we have. I have wasted a lot of time in my short 33 years, but I plan on doing better with my time in the very near future. it will probably be after these unforgiving holidays...lol Well thanks for y'alls posts. I always love to read what others write. I wish both of you luck.

Take care for now. :hugs:

5. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    Well it's been a few days since my last post here in my journal. First of all Merry Christmas to everyone. The reason why I haven't posted lately is because I've been quite busy. Monday we spent all day getting ready for our trip to Florida to see my family for the holiday. We are now in Florida. We left Monday evening and drove all night and arrived at my mom's house at 7:00 am Tuesday morning.

On the way down here, pet dozed on and off all night while I drove. I had mentioned once before that it has been difficult for me to talk to my pet about this lifestyle. I do not remember if it was here in my journal or on another thread. Anyway, there was a point during the drive where pet awoke and we started talking. This is really the first time that I was able to open up to him about things. We had a wonderful discussion. It lasted for a good hour to an hour and a half.

I told him some things that had been on my mind and things that I wanted to do. I really didn't get into the specifics of what I wanted to do because I want them to be a surprise for him. We discussed different toys and different things that I can do to make him want me even more than he does now. He gave me some really great ideas of how to make him frustrated. One thing that I didn't understand to this point was why would he want to be frustrated. When I am frustrated that's not a good thing. He explained to me the difference in the level/type of frustration he was talking about. Now I understand better and am willing to try things out.

We discussed this site. We both love this site. I for one have really had a great time here. I haven't had anyone to talk to about this lifestyle outside of my pet and now I do. I do not feel alone anymore. And I know that if I have a question, I can ask it here and people will help me without making me feel low. I think this site is great because of the fact that we are all in the same boat. We are all trying to live this different lifestyle and to most of us it is new. I want to thank all of you for giving me an outlet to go to. :hugs:

Since we have been down here with my family, I have been very stressed out and to be quite honest with y'all pissed off. My brother-in-law has become a drunk. I have always hated the way that he treats my sister and the kids and now it is even worse since he's drinking. Now I don't see anything wrong with having a drink or two on occasion, but we are talking excessive here. He is vulgar and to be quite honest with you he is a pervert. He grosses me out.

I told my sister today that I knew what she needed to get him. She asked me what and I told her that she needed to surprise him with a chastity device. I told her to get one and when he was asleep one night put it on him. I think she thought I was joking, but I was being serious.

I know it will never happen, but I really think she needs to think about it. I thought about telling her about my pet and how much him being locked up has made our relationship better. I'm not sure if I want to out us just yet though.

Well tomorrow is Christmas and I know it's going to be a long day especially since my brother-in-law is always an ass on the holidays and I'm sure tomorrow will be no different.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope all of you have a great day.

Take care and I will catch up will y'all later. :hugs:

6. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    Well y'all I know it's been awhile since I have posted in my journal and for that I am sorry, but not much has been going on. I did venture into a new play with my pet this past week. We did not play for long, but it was very fun and exciting for me. I had done a little research on it and watched a couple of videos mainly without my pet knowing. (I am sneaky sometimes) When we had taken our trip to Florida for Christmas I and pet talked for quite some time in the truck. We had a good hour to hour and a half heart to heart about some things that I wanted to try and some things that bothered me and him and so forth. I am glad that we had that discussion.

One thing that I did mention to him was trying to ruin his orgasm. But I wasn't so sure that I wanted to do that since his orgasms are far and few between. He kept asking me though when I was going to start practicing so I guess it is something that he wanted me to do. Well I did not pay much attention to it and when he asked I simply said that I didn't know. But the other night I decided to give it a try. I was nervous at first, but after the first couple of minutes of stroking him I became comfortable. I thought that it was going to take a long time, but it didn't. I think mainly because it had been so long since I even touched my toy. Well as soon as he started to ejaculate I stopped stroking him and just let the juices flow. He started humping at the air. He did not have a complete orgasm and I guess it was the same effect as a milking session (which I have yet to do). It released the juices but there was no pleasure with it.

Afterward, he was even more horny than he was before hand and that is what I was looking for. So I got what I wanted. And to be frankly honest with y'all I don't feel bad at all. I think it was fun and I would definitely do it again. He tells me all the time how horny he is and I just grin because that is where I want him. I want him begging for my attention and my touch.

Well I just thought that I would share this adventure with y'all. Well I will talk to you soon. Thanks for stopping by. Till next time. :hugs:

7. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    This is great, Mistress Wyndee! Dollyanne calls this a "half" cum and has done this to herself (back when she was allowed to touch herself--it seems ages ago!)! How much better it is to have someone like Yourself do it to you! The sensation for dollyanne is exactly as You describe--much like a milking session--with a ton of horniness afterwards! Your pet is sooo lucky! Let the begging begin!

Curtsey,

dollyanne

8. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    Hello y'all. Well I just thought that I would share some things with you. Pet was a very good pet. He has been telling me that it is very easy to pull out of his device. I listened but really didn't pay it much mind because I know that he's been wanting to get a belt. Well tonight he took a bath and showed me how easy it is to pull out of the device while bathing.

He had made this thing for lack of better wording to help keep him from pulling out. He has a pa piercing and had created this wire with two rings on the end of it. Well it is bent in the middle and that goes through a ring in the piercing. There is a ball on the ring and that is put on the inside of the tube. Then the two rings go on either side of the top of the device on the posts. Then the cage is put on and locked. We applied this and he showed me that it is not possible for him to pull out.

Well we did discuss it and we are going to start saving a little bit of money to buy a belt for him. We of course will keep the cb6000 in cases of travel and metal detectors.

Well moving on I had a session with pet tonight. It was a short session, but my main focus was to give him an orgasm since it has been about a month since his last one. The last time I ruined his orgasm so I decided to give him a real one tonight. He's been good and deserved it. I did however have fun with it. I would get him just about to cum and then stop and I did that a few times just to frustrate him a little bit. Besides I think it's funny to watch when he humps at the air. lol

Well I finally did let him orgasm and that will be his one time for a little bit. I'm not too sure when I will let him orgasm again. I guess I'll make that decision when I feel the time is right. I never have anything planned. I just go along with how I feel and what I want.

Well I want to thank everyone who reads this and wish everyone well. Till next time take care. :hugs:

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    Mistress Wyndee,

Sounds awesome. The security device he made sounds much like one that was suggested, I think, on the Altairboy site some time ago. I think a lot of people have had success with that. Heck, I'm thinking of making one myself! :)

Have fun!
    mikecb

10. Locked4love

Locked4love I'm no longer male. I am now trans female

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice