1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teasing Quotes

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KliwonBinKlingon, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Try to make a page of teasing quotes.
    One tease quote per day.
    Disclaimer : Some of these quotes are not mine
    You can contribute to post a quote too if you interested.

Attached Files:

SubNoel6969 and chastitylocked24 like this.
  2. My wife always says, "your getting too wet, it's time to stop".

3. think Madame's best was: "I'm not into keeping you permanetly chaste (heart leaping!), I'm into keeping you permanetly horny!" :eek:

the odd tease likes this.
  4. Waking up in the morning and receiving oral after I've shaved my chin is one of my other half's favourite ways to have sex.
    When she's in 'continual tease mood' and I'm 'continuously horny', which sometimes lasts for weeks, she'll let me get excited with anticipation while shaving and when I return and first touch her skin anywhere she'll then say 'Oh! that's just too much!', which I now know means 'you can stop now, you're not getting any more!'.

5. I found the pic and added the caption. I hope it survives.

Attached Files:

6. Unlock You Why?

Breathe, ineverknew and Allen1987 like this.
  7. Lying in bed nothing on and she says "You know I don't have the key on me." And I say Yes Mistress.

YessX and ineverknew like this.
  8. Mine was, "I'm going to breakfast with my sisters, then we are all going to my brothers for the day and have a cookout. Text me a photo every hour on the hour, in your stockings and heels. Oh, and make sure it's erect for me too"..... she lest at 7am, came home at 11pm, and went right to bed.
    She never said if any of the photos were shown.

9. I bought a large box of condoms somewhat recently. Upon seeing them she laughed and said:

"Why'd you buy so many? It's not like you're going to get to use them."

b_quark and Open2njoy like this.
  10. One of my favourites was when she said “You can think what you like. I don’t control that. I control what I do.”

11. How's it hanging?

12. My KH said:
    You decided you wanted a chastity device.
    You decided to buy one.
    You decided to put it on and give me the key to hold.
    I decide for how long.

You gave me the key to your heart.
    Now you want it back?
    (followed by a series of laughing and giggling)

b_quark likes this.
  13. found it on google

Attached Files:

14. I have heard that

15. upload today

Attached Files:

16. I have a bunch of these. I assume it's okay to post them because I found them on sites that said re-post if...

Attached Files:

17. ...now that is a hot thing to say!

18. Similar story... Months ago I told my wife I was excited that the myOne Perfect Fit condoms were coming out because I could finally wear a condom that would fit my little dick nicely with the proper (short) length and width. She told me not to bother ordering any because I wouldn't be needing them.