Switch from dom to sub.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by LockedDom, Apr 17, 2023.

1. LockedDom

LockedDom New member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Been married 5 years, together for 10. Have always been the dominant of the relationship, in terms of the bedroom. As of a few months ago the wife got with one of her gay couple friends. They introduced her to the idea of chastity and she took a liking to the idea. She has always had a bit of a dominant side herself. But usually I'll always claim that spot.

Anyways, we started a about 2 months ago. First day was probably the hardest day. My dick is almost twice the size of the cage she bought when it's hard. With it squeezing my shaft basically indefinitely I was always horny and began being very hands on affectionate with the wife. Attempting to go back to my dom ways. Forgetting my dick was incapacitated at the moment.

Funny enough she would go back to her sub ways, we were definitely confused in the beginning.

To skip ahead, we finally got to a week straight. No bdsm stuff. Basically vanilla chastity/roll reversal.

As I have said to some of you in the chat though. I got my first experience in "upsetting the mistress" as one person put it. Basically was to get out after 7 days. Upset her. Then went another 6 days locked. Usually taking days off in between unlocking. However that night after I exploded in her. She told me to go back in.

Was stuck in it for another 4 days. Leading to today. Am finally free and hope to stay that way at least a day or two.

I will say, even though I've always leaned to the dominant side. Chastity is changing my mindset for sure. So be careful other dom guys. I'm still very much wanting to lead. But now find myself wanting to serve more.

Will updating as time progresses.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Welcome here.

Regarding the cage size, we started with the biggest and he ws aroused in the beginning. When he became familiar and could take it on and off without getting hard, we sized down a bit.

Finging your role might require intense conversations.

Good luck

LockedDom likes this.
  3. LockedDom

LockedDom New member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Than
    Thank you! Yeah it's gonna take some getting used to. Don't know if it'll stick but time will tell. Im fine with the switch but wouldn't mind going back to the old ways lol

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

5. Deleted member 97060

Thank you for the share you are on an amazing journey and will lead to wonderful things

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Good luck with it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice