Super excited to say hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nobslober, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Nobslober

Nobslober New member

Tampa
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Hi! Let me introduce myself, I'm Nick and I'm new to chasitity! I ordered my 7156AR Locked in Tight short cage a few days ago online, I was so excited, that I played the extra 30 bucks for two day shipping :) I am single, so I do not have a wife or Dom to keep me in check, so I'm really learning self control at this point! Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to have someone else hold the keys and be in complete control, but we'll see! I'm excited to learn alot more from the experienced members here about the in's and out's of having my manhood locked up!!!!

2. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Good luck, I hope that your journey here will be eye opening and will be productive. Always happy to help if you have questions we have been using chastity for a bit over a month nonstop now. Its been good for my wife and I. I hope that you will get to experience the benefits of it.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Howdy and welcome.

I will give you one piece of advice that made my life easier. I didn't wait too long to tell my partner about my needs. I waited a few months, long enough for her to like and know me, but not so long where she feels that u hid something from her.

I talked to her, told her about my need to be sexually submissive and that I wanted her to be in charge of my sexuality. Things evolved from there, but the point is, getting someone to agree to this isn't such a hurdle. Actually living this lifestyle is somewhat difficult at times.

So good luck in the search.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  4. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:

Really great advice.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am very excited to welcome you. I too will give you some hard advice. Find a key holder. Most who self lock end up stopping once the initial excitement wears off and it will. After that will find no reason to continue since the excitement is gone. The core of chastity is not being locked up, it is a transfer of control/power to your keyholder. You will be lacking that and all the good stuff that comes with having a keyholder. We are not giving up sex. We have a lot of sex but just not the few seconds of orgasm. We do get pleasure from our KH which is what drives most of us if only it is submission to a female.

My hard advice is to do all that you can to find a girlfriend who is sexually adventurous. Locking your penis up is not substitute for a girlfriend. Unfortunately, chastity is a two person game. Like Chess you can play against yourself, but it is not the same as playing against others. Without the sex part that we have, you are being celibate, a somewhat different game than chastity.

I do not want to discourage you. I just want to warn you that being both warden and prisoner is difficult for most who self lock. I have two suggestions for you. The first is to visit https://www.emlalock.com/ which lets others determine your lock up time. You will find a lot of self lockers using that system. The other is to join fetlife.com which is free. They have several chastity forums, not as lively as this one but has a lot more self lockers in them. You will learn a lot here but at some point you may feel left out of the conversations because most posts involve a key holder. Being locked up is only one element of chastity and you will find that you can easily masturbate when locked up so it is not a very good masturbation control. Most of us stay locked up after the initial excitement wears off because of the commitment we made to our key holders. You also do not have to be submissive outside of your chastity game should you find a key holder. You do not need a domme or Mistress to get benefits from chastity. My wife only has control over my penis and no other part of our life together. I submit to her in the bedroom only. Others like being submissive in their entire relationship, want BDSM, sexual humiliation and even cuckolding. Those are larger fetishes that can include chastity as one of its elements. Chastity can stand on its own so you do not have to find a girlfriend who wants a submissive boyfriend. Just one who is willing to try the game. Good luck.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Another case of making changes to shorten my post but being told my 3 minutes has expired in the middle of an edit. It did not feel like three minutes to me. Yes I do preview my posts, but sometimes you change your mind after you post.

Anyway, seek a key holder as that is a much different experience than most who post here have. I gave you two other places to visit other than here. The more forums you join, the more you will be exposed to information because most forums cannot be everything to everyone. They all work well together but on their own they are lacking what the other forums can provide.

7. Nobslober

Nobslober New member

Tampa
    Local Time:
    This is all great info, that's why I'm here! I will check out those sights that you suggested. Thank you very much!

8. Nobslober

Nobslober New member

Tampa
    Local Time:
    This is all helpful info, that's why I'm here. I will check out those links you posted. Thank you very much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice