Suggestions for rules, anyone?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Slave to Wife, May 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    I love all of your suggestions. We have considered me sleeping on the floor of the closet all the time. We haven't taken the step of introducing another lover for her, but she knows she could.

What we are discussing is getting a strap-on for pleasing her. I would wear it, and she could enjoy penetrative sex without me being let out. I think that is our next step.

El Guapo likes this.
  2. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    How about a few rules to reinforce the Mistress/slave roles?

I do not allow my slaves or servants to eat with me.

Rather I have my maid lay the table before I sit down.

Then have her bring all the food that may be eaten at that meal, to the table as a waitress would.

I help myself for my own meal, and plate-up her meal, and that for each other servant or slave.

They are not allowed to ask for what they like, or criticise what they get.

She must then wait and watch me eat, and the other meals go cold.

Whilst she stands ready, in a place pose I require ready to serve me water, tea, coffee,m beer, wine, etc.

Then when I have eaten, she serves my coffee, etc. in the living room, or at my desk.
    Puts uneaten, unplated food back in the fridge, etc clears the table.

Takes her meal, those of the others away, to be warmed-up in the microwave.

Then eaten in the servants' hall, not the rooms in which I dine.

If I find uneaten food in the compost or waste bin, then at the end of my meal, I mush up their plated meal, all together, and feed it all to her with a spoon, or have her eat itall off the plate on the floor like a pet animal.

She, they, can drink tap-water as often as they need it. Otherwise may only eat what I give them.

I weigh them too, daily intitially, in a way that does not allow them to know the reading.

I choose a target weight, usually the lower limit of what is considered healthy for their height.

Then manage their diet so they lose a couple of kilo, 3-5 lb a week until they are the weight I want.

They need not, perhaps should not, know my target for them.

If I had someone for many months, I may cycle their weight deliberately, down to a minimum.

Then have them build up a little under a stringent exercise regime.

(It doesn't have to involve a gym, climbing and going down a flight of stairs 50 times, carrying a big jug of water on their head, in bare feet, can provide significant exercise and improve anybody's figure!)

Until they look their best in my view. Their view does not, of course, matter.

I call it 'treaing them as livestock'.

If they're the right choices for my service, they love this regime.

And go home after a couple of weeks significantly slimmer.

Guy

3. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Those are great rules for enforcing the power exchange. Very erotic, yet real. Thanks for sharing.

4. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    It helps that I do all the food shopping and cooking, and that my mother, two former wives and many others have taught me how to buy and cook a healthy, frugal diet. Yesterday's left-overs will be part of today's meals, no wastage! Everything else cooked from dried beans, fresh veg., meat, fish, etc. nothing factory-made.

On moving in to my latest place, on doctor's orders, I lost 25 kg 55 lb, nearly 4 stone over 5 months to get to a healthy weight for my height, with lots of exerciise doing the building work. My staff can see that they are being given a diet very similar to my own, just without a few little luxuries; real coffee, tea, beer, wine, ec.

I think there would be much more resistance to this regime if I were overweight or unhealthy, or I was feeding them a diet that was of a significantly lesser quality than my own. Though they all lose weigt on it, none have ever reported feeling real hunger; though very ready to eat when mealtimes come around as I work them hard.

Another salutary discipline I impose is to forbid them speech without explicit direct permission. I hate chatterers, folk who seak without meaning, just to avoid silence. Or worse who use incessant chatter to assert that they are right and anybody, or everybody else, is wrong or undeserving,

I've no interest in anecdotes of their past, their back history, once I take them into service. Not in their opinions or preferences either, "If I want them to have an opinion I'll give them one!" Nor in their future, once they leave my service, arrangements will have been agreed before taking them into service.

Instead I teach them to communicate non-verbally most of the time: and to respond without hesitation to simple, direct verbal or non-verbal orders. Much as one would train a dog, indeed some at least of the commands are precisely the same; "Stay!" is one such,the meaning self-evident, they are to remain wherever they are until further instructions are given.

"Beg!" is another, meaning to kneel up, make paddling motions with the hands, tongue out; something I often have them do before giving them something they need or enjoy. (Or even something they don't enjoy, doubly humiliating!)

"Heel!" meaning to keep station to my left, just slightly behind, otherwise hip to hip, is another I use, particularly (discreetly) whilst out in public with a girl.

"Stand!" is another command, an instruction to stand n their corner of that room, usually the one closest to the kitchen, in the required pose, feet apart, hands clasped in front, eyes on my belly area. (More instructions may be given in gestures with my hands in the area.) "Wall!" is an instruction to turn and face the wall.

"Bump!" (Bum-up) is another, nose to the ground, face cradled in the arems, bum in the air, thighs vertical, knees on the ground, dress up, baring the bum asIdo not allow them knickers. (Male slaves are required to drop their shorts, or trousers, as they do it.)

There are more that I will list if anybody is interested. I stress that this evolved because girls asked me to be simple and clear in what I would have them do, they wanted me to demonstrate my complete control of them.

The humiliation of living under such a regime is an added bonus for both of us, something they actively want, because it puts them in the place they want to be and keeps them there. They are, after all, volunteer slaves.

The gestures I teach them is to acknowledge me at every opportunity, with a curtsy (if presenting femme) or bow if presenting as male. So every time they enter a room I am in, or if I enter a room they are in. As they lave a room I am in, or I leave a room they're in. If I give them any command, instruction, order, compliment, admonishment or even insult; it is all about demonstrating acceptance of my attention to them.

To ask permission to speak they put their hands palm to palm in a namaste or praying gesture in front of their mouth, and curtsy. Similarly if they want to be released from "Stand!" to carry on with their chores they make a similar gesture in front of their chest, and curtsy.

I hope this is of interest?

El Guapo likes this.
  5. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    When he's going to be put in chastity or put under discipline that evening, I put out a sign that I had him make for me. It says:

1. Miss Cecilia has the vagina, Miss Cecilia makes the Rules
    2. Miss Cecilia is always right.
    3. Priscilla has the penis, Priscilla wears the panties, Priscilla obeys the Rules.
    4. If Miss Cecilia is wrong, see Rule Number Two.

Those are all the Rules we need. While he's in chastity or under discipline, the sign stays on the wall. When he's released from discipline or chastity, the sign goes back in the cabinet.

We've had a couple of variations of this sign from time to time, this is just the latest. "Priscilla" is his name when he's dressed.

El Guapo likes this.
  6. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Most of our FLR revolves around no hard and fast rules. If I'm home, and the kids need a drive, I take them. I do shopping. I cook. I usually clean the dishes, but sometimes she'll do them if I get the kids out of her hair for a bit. I rub her legs every night on the couch. I ask her every night if she wants me to give her an orgasm; she tells me when I'll have mine.
    The main symbol of her dominance (beyond the cage) is her nightly shower routine. I'll go in, after she starts, and kneel at the edge of the tub, and announce my presence. She'll pull the curtain back, bend over, and have me lick her ass. Then she'll briefly finger it, then have me suck the finger. She enjoys it a great deal, as do I.

Miss Amandas boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice