Suggestions for rules, anyone?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Slave to Wife, May 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    My wife and I have practiced FLR and chastity for 15 years of our 15-year marriage. Like other folks, it waxes and wanes. Sometimes, we're totally mistress and slave and other times just a vanilla couple, raising kids and making ends meet.

Lately, we have a renewed dedication to being Mistress and slave and never going back to vanilla. This is what we both prefer. My wife likes having me be her slave, but we both want to create a really good set of rules to help.

Some general ideas (not written in lawyer talk) so far are:
    1. I will be in chastity always. Even if she lets me out for pleasure or cleaning, I go right back in. She has the absolute right to use my penis a lot or never again.
    2. Obey her always.
    3. She may inflict pain on me for any purpose, and I must be willing to not block her, not flinch and be grateful.
    4. She may have sex with other men if she chooses. (In reality, she likely won't, or at least not for many years, but we like that she has the right.)
    5. I make the bed daily. I make supper and care for kids in the evenings.
    6. I manage the finances on her behalf, but she can do whatever she wants when it comes to our money. It is hers, not mine. I must ask permission to spend it.
    7. Sex is about her pleasure. I should be submissive and giving and do my best to please her. Never cum without permission.
    8. I must ask permission to sleep in her bed. If I am not allowed, I am to sleep on the floor of the walk-in closet.

OK, any other ideas for rules? Especially ones that spice it up. Or keep us from drifting away from FLR. Maybe I have to wear panties on non-workdays? Throw your ideas out there, please.

2. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    The substance of the rules are fine; but beware of piling rule upon rule and ending up with what looks like the T&Cs of an insurance document. I would advise you to reduce the rules; but maintain the spirit of what you have here. So read the rules then shred the agreement.

I can tell you now that If I had not mentioned it a pedant would have questioned how a slave could agree a contract (they might still); but I don't really mind: I get what you're trying to do.

3. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:

Yep. We used to have contracts and rules. Now she just locks me and unlocks me as she wants. When I’m locked I’m her slave. Simple as that.

4. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    These rules aren't all that high-end strict or perfect. They are mainly kinky fun. Just be fun, Chastity Mansion. Maybe people are afraid of being criticized for tossing out their ideas.

Guy, krystalasbaby, El Guapo and 2 others like this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rules may be a bit of a loaded word, we use “routines”. For example we had a routine where I would go down on her and worship her pussy and ass every night or the next morning. Our schedule changed so this was impractical so we have since ended that routine, but she loved it while it lasted.

Another one is I rub her feet with lotion every evening. I make her coffee and lunch every morning, I start her car in the winter, and I am her maid once a week and try to work in giving her a bath and give a massage.

She tried to instigate a maintenance spanking routine, but it kinda fell off the table with our schedule.

Whatever works for her and what she enjoys should be great.

Guy, Rectrix, krystalasbaby and 4 others like this.
  6. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Hey, thanks. That's a good post.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  7. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Be respectful and obedient. Everything else steems from that.

8. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    How about everyday?
    Its liberating to be able to say I haven't wore guy underwear for decades.

Off & on is a good way to put it ...
    Some of our guiding rules:

1. You must always do what I say without hesitation - and if I ask your opinion, agree with me.
    - 'Agreeing' is difficult when on the edge & She says something like: "Dont you think you should wait another week or two?". "Oh, yes. That is a splendid idea.".

2. You may ejaculate only with my express permission & then only in my presence.
    - It might be anywhere between 1 week to 4 months.

3. When I let you masturbate or ejaculate you must not let your gaze wander from my eyes - if it wanders to ANY distraction, you must instantly end the session without objection.
    - This can be the hardest thing of all - especially when she creates compelling distractions.

4. Your testicles, all the semen they produce and penis are mine & exist for my pleasure and my pleasure alone. I will play with them as long as they amuse me or ignore them as long as I choose. Them being part of you simply makes you the custodian - nothing more.
    - A 'custodian' often under the influenced of impossibly raging hormones.

5. You are never allowed to ask, beg or imply that you want to masturbate or have an orgasm.
    - Easier said than done.

6. You are never to express thanks if I allow you to cum nor show any form of complaint if I do not - just silently accept my decision.
    - I have not been cured of rolling my eyes or exhibiting a mournful glance even though that behavior might mean another week of OD. In the very moment, I often cant help it - and of course she knows that :)

Similar in design to yours.
    We try to 'keep it simple' so dont have any rules about my servitude - me doing the chores is a given & has an unspoken influence.
    - Do all the cooking.
    - Do all the cleaning.
    - Treat all women special.
    - Always show respect for others.
    - Always ask what I can do for Her.
    - Dont let the ice try become empty.
    - Dont let the toilet paper roll run out.
    - Finish all the laundry before something is needed.
    - Etc ...

Take what you want and leave the rest.

9. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Why are you only wearing panties on non work days? My ex wife and now my Mistress felt it was best in panties all the time. Although i can see an exception if you have a job where you need to change into work clothes at work.
    upload_2019-5-27_9-56-10.jpeg

HeavyFeather, anasyrma and El Guapo like this.
  10. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    One we have that I didn't see on your list is that I'm not allowed to schedule any social activity or work related activity outside of working hours without asking permission first. This is just another level of control and an opportunity for her to make you beg or deny you something you enjoy. We have more followed the "she makes the rules" as opposed to a formal list. Still there were standing expectations regarding housework and meal service. So similar to your list.

11. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    Heres a few protocols or rules that I've had over the years.
    1, Not permitted to sit or lye down in her presance without permission ( This can be fun at restaurents/pubs etc)
    2, When sent to bed stand or kneel naked by the bed until given permission to lye on it with her, she will come up to bed when it suits her.
    3, On seeing her stir in the morning perform oral sex or analingus if shes on her front. ( Not a bad way to start the day)
    4, Lick clean and worship any shoes/boots she has touched or worn that day before putting them away. If shes feeling playful you may find your lips and tongue swollen and sore after cleaning many shoes and boots, oh yes don't forget to clean the sole and heels thoroughly.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  12. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Awesome ideas.

Guy likes this.
  13. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I think it was because we both felt it distracting to fiddle with underwear problems while at work. Panties, you know, can ride up, etc. It's best to let me get work done so I can come home and serve her.

El Guapo likes this.
  14. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    So my mistress has made up her mind on a few rules (or routines) for me. She told me while I was in subspace. Very hot. But I had to ask again when I returned to daily life.
    1. I am to remain in chastity forever. She might use her penis for intercourse someday but without letting me cum. (I know people say permanent chastity is a fantasy, but she is serious. No more on-again-off-again chastity. She wants to never slide back to vanilla, and this is her decision. I must accept it and abide. It sure is a mindfuck. The word cope is on my mind now. I doubt I will truly never get another orgasm ever ever ever, but I think she wants to see my willingness to sacrifice. It sure makes me feel sub/slave all the time. We will see what happens to me.)
    2. When I come home I am to get down on my knees and kiss her feet. I am to ask how may I serve. She will have tasks for me to do.
    3. Continue to make the bed and other routine tasks.
    4. Worship her body and accept the pain she likes to inflict.
    5. Sleep on the floor if I fail to please her that day.

Another thing she tells me often (even though she dearly loves me) is that I am just a slave. If I tell her I love you, her reply is I own you. We established long ago that I own you essentially means I love you in D/s talk.

GoddessB, Guy, johnjames55 and 2 others like this.
  15. krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Local Time:
    understand the thinking, ok

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I've said it before but..

Rule 1 I do what she says and when she tells me

Rule 2 In the event of any dispute, doubt or lack of clarity I should see Rule 1

these will cover it for most people.

Guy, HeavyFeather and Slave to Wife like this.
  17. krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Local Time:
    Those basic rules are the main ones with my Mistress as well

upload_2019-5-28_10-52-55.jpeg

18. eunuch slave

eunuch slave eunuch slave servant and butler

eunuch slave servant and butler
    Kiev, Ukraine
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    also start by typing "i" instead of "I" and for HER always Upper Caps. Paying close attention to small details like that will help you become a better slave.

19. Cumwhenallowed

Manager
    Buckinghamshire UK
    Local Time:
    Yep that's the way to go, she has total control of your reproductive organ full stop. All the other things are what I believe grind you both down, they can't be done day to day in the real world, but your ability to get erect or ejaculate can be.

20. eunuch slave

Kiev, Ukraine
    Local Time:
    Indeed, i (W/we) used to have a full document related to our FLR, it was based on a business plan template i found on the internet. It had objectives and goals and values, and my top 10 rules like commandments, etc. However, now i just follow two basic rules; First, love, obey, respect and listen to my GODDESS, EMPRESS, QUEEN, and WIFE MISS LENA, be submissive to HER in all endeavors and actions. Second, if there is any disagreement or ambiguity or doubt, obviously mostly on part, about anything always go back to rule number one!!! my WIFE an i, W/we both call them the basic "eunuch" rules. And if anything along the way becomes dysfunctional for whatever reason, the "eunuch" shall always go back to basics! It is rather simple, if you ask me.

Guy and Slave to Wife like this.
  21. eunuch slave

Kiev, Ukraine
    Local Time:
    Indeed, i (W/we) used to have a full document related to our FLR, it was based on a business plan template i found on the internet. It had objectives and goals and values, and my top 10 rules like commandments, etc. However, now i just follow two basic rules; First, love, obey, respect and listen to my GODDESS, EMPRESS, QUEEN, and WIFE MISS LENA, be submissive to HER in all endeavors and actions. Second, if there is any disagreement or ambiguity or doubt, obviously mostly on part, about anything always go back to rule number one!!! my WIFE an i, W/we both call them the basic "eunuch" rules. And if anything along the way becomes dysfunctional for whatever reason, the "eunuch" shall always go back to basics! It is rather simple, if you ask me.

22. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Our relationship is a bit different. My keyholder is queer, and a friend of my wife and I. My role with her is more or less chaste/dickless manservant who has had his desire for sexual pleasure and orgasm reduced or removed over the years. She prefers women, but I think that a male servant who is not dick motivated is the next best thing. She is also not sexually motivated, so I've been trained to better suit her. I provide companionship and service.

The rules are pretty basic, but we find as we go, we have fewer "rules", as much of what had to be spelled out early on, are just daily life now.

The main foundation of things for us is our #1 rule. No unlocked erections. That takes care of so many things that were a rule in the past. I haven't seen my dick unlocked and hard since last summer when she was whipping it raw. She likes beating it from time to time, but much prefers that I learn to live without it, so now it stays locked up at all times. No more sex rules, erection rules, masturbation rules.

No using the genitals for pleasure, outside of "emptying out" every 2-3 months, done locked. Wash it, put it away. Treat it like you're cleaning your nose.

Locked 24/7 unless absolutely necessary. We used to have a bunch of rules for this, but I'm decently trained, and know my boundaries.

I may touch my keyholder, but may not see her naked. If she's naked, I'm blindfolded or hooded. This has evolved, but is largely to reinforce our defined roles.

I serve my keyholder, and obey my wife.

That's pretty much it really for rules. The rest is just expectations. I only wear a cage that fully hides/removes the penis from sight. I am for giving pleasure, not having it. If she is feeling sadistic, I submit to what she wants. I beg for mercy, rather than use a safeword when I've had enough. I function as her manservant as well as friend and get pleasure from just helping her out with stuff and life. She likes me confident, but submissive, respectful and polite. We dont have any set rules on that stuff beyond that really.

Private time is more slave/servant, but that's poly life really. With my wife, we're just equals, but I'm locked at all times and chaste and give pleasure with no pleasure given in return, which is all she wants from this really. My wife only wants me wearing my strap-on, and my keyholder fucked me a couple of times so I wouldn't whine about it down the road, and we closed that chapter of my life once we adopted our #1 rule of no unlocked erections.

Stay locked. No boners. Accept your fate. No peeking. Accept whats asked and given. Derive pleasure only from giving it. Be respectful. Open jars, lift heavy objects and do car repairs and handyman stuff. Kill spiders.

23. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    An early hurdle we had to overcome was giving up on me having to wear Her panties.
    Still do on occasion but for everyday wear, I needed to find what worked best for me.

It was a chore to find ones that were both comfortable & functional.
    Some are for just around the house while others are for being out and about all day long.
    Took a bit of trial and error ... and expense ... but finally nailed some down.
    Once I found a few brands that fit well - it was 100% panties for me.

Private message me if you want any ideas on how to make it work.

24. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    5. Sleep on the floor if I fail to please her that day.

[/QUOTE]

Ask if you may have a thin blanket unless she is very angry with you, it gets very cold in the early hours without one, an added refinement was using wrist restraints and chaining/tying my collar to the footboard but not enough play so I could not lie down, you don't sleep just hit a twilight zone eventualy, so you will be mentaly and physicaly exhausted the next day, but all your regular work/chores must be done to standard. That is a tough punishment and will break your spirit quickly. Are you brave enough to share this with her? :)

25. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Sounds Like your Mistress and yourself have a good handle on rules, Panties could be added if She feels you need that. For Us, Punishment has always been if it is Major infraction She waits 24 hours for it to settle down and me to think about it then it could be cane or paddle. Sleeping when I became Her 24/7 housemade slave after retiring 14 years ago I received the room across the Hall from our old Master Bedroom entering when asked or to clean. seeking a lover outside is something you both need to talk about and make sure you are both sable and comfortable with it but like Us it adds to the relationship, good luck and sounds like you both know how to move forward :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice