Starting chastity for the first time ever next week

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by ObedientSubKC, Apr 8, 2023.

1. ObedientSubKC

ObedientSubKC Member

Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    Hi, I am new to this and I start my chastity next week. I have a couple of questions:

1.) how long do you wear the chastity belt in the first few days? Do you start with a few hours each day and gradually work up to 24x7? Or do you just go straight 24x7 from day 1?
    2.) I don’t live with my key holder. I think I should have an emergency key just in case. Does anyone else on here not live with their dom and if so do you have an emergency key? If you have an emergency key, do you have a method so that the dom knows if you use it? I was thinking something as simple as a sealed envelope or something .

Thanks for any advice you guys can give, I appreciate it!

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Go as long as you can, but don't rush.

It can take some time to find the right fitting cage.

It can take some time to get used to sleeping in the cage, and figuring out how to stay clean.

A sealed envelope with your KH writing on it is a good choice as it is easy to know it has been tampered with.

Good luck, have fun with it.

ObedientSubKC likes this.
  3. ObedientSubKC

ObedientSubKC Member

Local Time:
    Thanks!

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Ideally you should give your self a couple of test days before handing over your key to make sure the cage fits and all the sizes are correct.
    If you have done this then just go for as long as you can! It’s down to your key holder!
    I think as you don’t love with your key holder a emergency key would be a good idea. At least until you have done a few lock ups and settled in to it.

ObedientSubKC likes this.
  5. ObedientSubKC

ObedientSubKC Member

Local Time:
  6. ObedientSubKC

ObedientSubKC Member

Local Time:
    So I actually didn’t start wearing my chastity cage until last week. I had a lot changes as it turned out my first keyholder was a scam. I saw all the red flags but ignored them because I wasn’t thinking with my brain. Anyway, i have found a new Mistress. She is awesome but we do have an online only long distance relationship. We have been getting to know each other. I bought a CB6000s and locked myself up 9 days ago. My Mistress just took over as virtual key holder this week (4 days ago), we are using the plastic numbered locks. The first few days of being locked up I did take the chastity cage off a few times whenever things got too uncomfortable. But since my Mistress took over as virtual key holder I have been locked up 24x7 (has been 4 days now) - except for 1 incident where I had a testicle slip through the ring - after that I decided to go down 1 size on the ring. Overall it’s going well and I think I’m close to having the fit right.

The current plan that my Mistress and I worked out is that I will take the cage off twice a week for thorough cleaning. The CB6000s is a challenge to keep things clean in my opinion. I already have decided I would like to upgrade to a Mature Metal Jailbird one of these days.

It’s an exciting journey with lots of new sensations . I read the posts in this community all the time. This community has been very helpful to me in my journey into chastity. I’m grateful for this community, it is so nice to be able to read about other people’s experiences and to learn from them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice