Spanking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Sep 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    It’s tricky, I used to like the idea of getting spanked. Especially before and after. And I adore the marks and bruises that my Queen paints my backside with.
    But over time, I think I have decided that I do not like being spanked.
    We are under a current agreement, much like one mentioned above, where Sunday night is a maintenance spanking no matter how I have behaved throughout the week.
    It is my responsibility to remind my Queen to administer the spanking.
    It is generally 100-200 strokes with a combination of Her crop and the loopy Johnny (London tanners).
    The crop I can handle.
    The loopy is a vicious fucking awful terrible thing that I regret buying for her.
    But it’s quiet and we have kids so it’s Her favorite tool.
    The maintenance spanking is usually a little bit more severe because to be honest, I haven’t been behaving.
    I talk all kinds of shit about how I’m going to fuck Her and rinse Her pussy out with my cum, blah blah blah.
    It’s not realistic because I’m generally locked up tight, but it’s fun to say these things to Her just to see how She reacts.
    It is a strange dynamic to be sure.
    But the longer it carries on the more genuine the D/s dynamic becomes for us.
    She is growing into Her role.
    I would bet that I’m a cuck within 5 years and I’m so excited for Her.
    I’ll take the spankings, She will dish them out, and we will go on the journey together.
    Spankings! So ridiculous, what have I created?

cogman and Rectrix like this.
  2. Chris estim

Chris estim Active member

london uk
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Is that with crop or cane ?

3. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    I am a femboy submissive, part time slave. I get a maintenance spanking every Sat night. My mistress uses either a spanking strap or a leather belt. I've had switches used on me before. I get turned on by spanking. It hurts while she is doing it but when she is done I usually have a very hard cock. Sometimes I am caged which stifles it and sometimes not. I know she gets very wet because I heard her tell her girlfriend that ehe had started to wear pads when she spanks me so she doesn't have to change her panties after. When she's done I am put in a diaper with plastic panties. Last week she had something I'd never experienced before and it was plastic panties with a locking chain on the waist. Has anyone else ever had that before?

4. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    I concur what happened this is too good a subject to let go…. Right?

5. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    It causes a strong flow of endorphins really strong I feel so grateful!!! Attached bonded submission complete, can’t wait for the next.

6. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    That’s with a cane and a switch.

7. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    I get a maintenance spanking every Saturday night. My mistress uses a leather strap. She bought the strap especially for me. she took me to a specialty store at the outset of our relationship to buy my own cock cages. She picked out two steel ones and one has a little loop or eye at the tip. That, I found out later, is to attach a chain leash for when she decides to lead me around by the cock instead of the leash on my collar. That same time she asked the sales girl if they had any new punishment implements and we were shown a wall full of new ones. My mistress chose two. One is a shorter leather strap with a hardened leather handle. That, I was told, is for when she decided I need an over the knee experience. She also chose a longer strap. It looks like it is almost two feet long, and about 2 inches wide. It has a handle and a leather loop to hang it up. When we got home that night as soon as we got in the house she un hooked my leash, took off the wrist restraints and told me to go to the den where the would try out the new purchases. I did as I was told. Got there and removed the skirt I was wearing. When she got there she told me to choose one of the two so I chose the strap. Since it was the first time with this one she told me I'd be put in wrist restraints over the bench. My step sister was there so she volunteered to secure me. Once I was restrained my step came over and pulled my panties down. Mistress asked if I was ready and I knew what to say so I agreed and asked "please may I have a spanking." She gave me 15 fairly hard swats with the strap. Then I was un restrained and had to get over her knee. we both knew what was going to happen. She had on a very short skirt with nylons. I got over her knee and immediately got hard. Before she started with the short strap she warned me that if I had to cum I'd get extra strokes. As it turned out I was purposely squirming and rubbing my cock against her thighs. She knew exactly what was going to happen and it did. I came all over her nylons. She told me that I'd get 6 more swats and then would have to fetch her some fresh pantyhose and would have to wash out the ones I came into. Sometimes she removes the cock cage before I get the strap and others I have to keep it on but when that happens she puts a big pillow under me so that, as she says, I'm more comfortable and will feel the strap better.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    PS. The cock cage with the leash get a lot of use especially when we go to one of her friends. I have to wear a short skirt and no panties and am led around literally b the cock.

9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    I get spanked usually with a paddle, sometimes with a wooden spoon. Not really on a regular basis though, but I can see the benefits of having a regular Saturday or Sunday night for it.

I cant say I like it, let alone cum from it, but sometimes if i am feeling tense or frustrated be it sexual or otherwise, I find it relieves that feeling so sometimes Ill ask for it. I quickly regret it though and then look forward to it stopping but then I really like the relief it brings. So Ill no doubt ill keep asking for it.

Sometimes (more rarely) my partner will just feel like it, its never because I have done something wrong, just because she feels like it, I like it when she does that just because she is asserting her dominance as women over me.

She has warned me that she would hurt me if she did it when she was angry at me, so Ill take heed on that one. My partner is pretty strong as she works in a DIY garden center and she really doesn't hit me nearly as hard as she could, but moving pots and bags of soil all day keeps her fit and one to be reckoned with.

That said when she is pissed at me or in a mood, I wish giving me spanking helped her because I would gladly accept it if it helped.

Are you people usually restrained or have some dedicated furniture for spanking? I must admit I cant take a lot and jump around a lot, I have been restrained a few times (the pic in my gallery was one of them). It does make a difference when you really can't move, its also a bit scary, not to say I dont trust my partner 100%, I do know she would never do any real damage.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice