Spanking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Sep 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    If you are in a FLR, and your partner is spanking you (maintenance or otherwise), can you describe your feelings and emotions toward your partner during the spanking. Besides the pain and remorse, what are you thinking?

Rodeo cowboy, Guest 0837 and Mrloched like this.
  2. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Can’t say about spanking. I get lashes with whips.

But while it is going on I’m thinking “this hurts, I want it to stop”. But afterwards I get turned on that she did it to me. But I still remember that it hurts.

Weird, I know.

3. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    My Mistress prescribes a daily spanking and/or flogging every morning. It helps us start out the day by realigning our roles and getting into the proper mindset. I enjoy it quite a lot as well and never really find it painful unless it's being done as corrective discipline, in which case, I'm often left with a sore, red butt and a lesson learned when I'm sitting down for the near future.
    I have been trained to immediately bend over the nearest chair upon the snap of her fingers three times as an unspoken command she uses to let me know I'm in some trouble. Combine that having to thank her for the discipline during and afterwards, I'm left feeling very humbled and reminded of my status.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    I’m just thinking about how sadistic and pissed of my madam might be at that moment!

Mrloched likes this.
  5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Yea, it hurts. Especially the paddle made out of heavy rubber. The impact is loud, and felt very deep.

I’m still trying to figure it out. When she is doing it, it hurts. It hurts enough, the only thing I can think about is her stopping.

When she is done with me, I feel a very intense love and devotion toward her. I am so glad she cares enough to exert her dominance. It is one time I can completely relax into submission. It can be a very intense experience.

6. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Ive never had a true punishment spank but spanking is starting to become pretty regular for us. We also have a first of the month maintenance spank. How do i feel whilst it happens?

Well a lot of emotions.
    Its an amazing stress buster. I have been prone to low grade depresion most of my adult life. I have no idea why or how long it will last but i find spanking makes me feel better.
    I get nervous but excited. If i can get in the right headspace i can have a real zen fealing. I always want to be pushed harder i crave some really good bruises i feel like there marks of affection and i love the pain the next day it reminds me how much fun ive had. It doesnt make me feel ashamed or anything like that. I do worry if it could destabilise my relationship in the long term but we seem closer than ever so im wulling to take yhw risk.

cogman, SubSparks611 and Couple4517 like this.
  7. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Very useful and informative answer :). Can I ask why you think it might destabilise the relationship long term?

8. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I think with any of this stuff there the possibility of a loss of respect for one thing. Partners can feel presured to do things they dont want to which can cause resentment. Lastly my mrs didnt marry a sub manybe after a while she will want a more alpha male but wont be able to see me back in that role.

hardbodysub and Couple4517 like this.
  9. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Ah I see, yes that makes sense. Hopefully with good communication everything will work out :).

10. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    She has spanked me for punishment before but it’s never anything planned out, it’s usually spur of the moment. I’m pretty sure she uses all of her strength when she hits my butt. She makes it hurt and I love it! The reason I love it is not because it hurts but because it gives me strong elated emotions towards mistress, as she further instills her authority over me. Because I want that control from her. Even though it hurts in makes me happy and therefore I like the pain.

hardbodysub, Xileh and LockedInBama like this.
  11. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    I don`t presuppose "pain and remorse" with a spanking.

A spanking can be playful flirting, an assertion of dominance, a quick attitude adjustment (to change the mood or get one out of a rut), a punishment, foreplay, for pleasure (endorphin play), or for lots of other reasons.

When given the choice between an orgasm or a 'slow build' endorphin high spanking, the spanking almost always wins... Puts me on a cloud for hours, and leaves me in a better place afterward.

1mlockedup, Xileh and LockedInBama like this.
  12. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Well, Since We've decided We are too much into physical punishments. She needs no reason to punish me. Mostly She uses cane for spanking. While getting strokes It hurts a lot but since my KH is caning I find it satisfying. But after receiving 10-12 hard strokes it becomes little painful since the cane hits on the same place. My best is 32 strokes on buttocks and I can take 20 by average. But tbh I've used safe word for 2 times.

Rogu likes this.
  13. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    What i crave is mroe consistency from my wife with her whips, floggers and pinwheels, she doesnt punish me enough!

Rectrix likes this.
  14. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    That is a very good question and one where the answers run in so many directions. We did bdsm years ago and punishment session carried over into our chastity lifestyle. Its not uncommon for me to receive a punishment session once a month and for all but on period in our marriage, I actually look forward to them.

Our session will run over 2 hours and starts 1 hour prior with preparation. I start by taking a sildenafil tablet and gettin the playroom ready, all the implements are placed on the table while she is taking a shower and getting dressed. After I set up the playroom, I shower and dress in a thong that really only covers my cage. I put on my thicker collar (neck protection) and leather hood with the mouth and eyes exposed, and lock my ankles and one wrist in place. Hooking up to the cross, beam, or suspension chains are easier, the saw horse is tricky.

My wife/Mistress/KH will walk into the room and the clicking of her thigh high boots is the giveaway. The sight of her is breath taking, she can be wearing a short skirt and blouse or a long sweeping cruella de ville type of dress. She will walk over to the table and pick out her first instrument and swing it thru the air so i heard the sound it makes. The next thing is my safety, she placed the strap around her wrist and then places the caps over my eyes and mouth to protect me from and errant strike.

She will walk back and forth behind me swinging her instrument and keep me off balance not knowing when she will bite into my skin. The anticipation is overwhelming, I am actually excited and then the first stoke hits. There is no pattern to her strikes and I run thru all kinds of emotions from fear to pleasure. She will use several instruments on different parts of my body and when its the paddle types, she will pull the eye caps off so I can see.

I feel burning and pain, but I know I am excited because my thong is wet from my dripping. My body is tingling and when she starts to uncuff me I actually feel disappointed. But I know this is only the first part, there can be a pegging based on how well I remained still during her strikes, but no matter I will be expected to be between her legs to give her pleasure.

When finished, it seems the time went by so agonizingly slow, but was not long enough. I am so happy I was able to relieve her stress and trust her enough not to hurt me. There is also the glow I feel because nearly every nerve on my back, ass, and thighs are talking to me. The only downside, it only happens once a month.

Rogu, asastype, Rodeo cowboy and 2 others like this.
  15. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I get spanked/caned as needed. When that time comes and it's a full blown punishment I'm sorry it got to this and she has to punish me. I'm gagged and blindfolded and secured to our bed. She will lecture me about why she has to do this. Not being able to speak I just listen.
    I'm given reflection time in our closet to think about what I did and how I can improve and be a better submissive, slave, husband to her. When the session is over all I want to do is thank her and kiss and hug her. I'm so thankful she keeps me centered.
    I have never cried (came close with that cane) the emotions run high while you're being punished. Yes, the this hurts, to the I'm so sorry for making her do this, to the please let this be over soon.

Good luck!

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    all i thinks is i wish i had not done what i did to have it.

hardbodysub, MissyB, Xileh and 4 others like this.
  17. pan

pan New member

Norway
    Local Time:
    Miss L usually gives me a proper spanking at least once a week.

If I have been mostly good she dresses in a Nice sexy outfit, but the spanking is very serious.

If she thinks I have behaved not so good, she will dress ordinary, and the mood is a lot more serious, and no playtime afterwards.

We have a mutual calendar (iCal) where we keep log of the chastity device, and she will schedule dicipline spanking time in it.

Today she scheduled spanking time to 1 pm. At this time I am expected to Lie ready on the bed so she will have access.

I got 200 lashes with the paddle, she wore a very sexy black thight dress. It helps :)

I did not get out of mye cage afterwards, but she had serveral nice orgasms from our play.

I just love it when she comes and comes and comes again !

18. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    That's really great

pan likes this.
  19. pan

pan New member

Norway
    Local Time:
    So to the question of the thread owner - what do i feel?

That depends, it could be anger, frustration or just a feeling that this is for my own good.

If i think I´ve been treated unfair, it hurts more and i dont´t like it at all.

If everything is "good" I´m more "relaxed" and find it easier to accept.

Anyway, when its over I´m glad :) and she expects me to give her thanks.

I always do but sometimes it´s not easy to do right there and then.

Xileh likes this.
  20. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    As I spend more time thinking about this, I have reached a surprising conclusion, at least for me.

I have only recently discovered my service sub tendencies. I admit that I still struggle with it sometimes. When my wrists are locked behind me, and she is spanking me, I feel completely and safely submissive. I am helpless to do otherwise so I can just give in. There are no conflicting emotions.

My emotional response afterwards can be deep and intense. This is a place I have never been until now.

hardbodysub, Rectrix and Rogu like this.
  21. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I'm sent for monthly maintenance spankings to a ProDomme .
    The feeling that helps me endure is knowing that it is something ment for my own good. It helps me forget wrong attitudes ,forget about my caged member,forget of being selfish.
    Beyond the pain it fills me with great energy that lasts for several days!

22. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Does she drop you off and pick you up afterwards? Or do you drive yourself there.
    This is very submissive and hot at the same time. Many of us get disciplined but having to have a session with a pro would add a whole new level of being submissive and controlled.
    Tip of the hat to your wife!

MissyB likes this.
  23. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    IT is interesting to think about. I know how I respond to my wife, what is it like with someone else?

24. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Jail Bird:
    Both alternatives happen,being droped off and picked up and also driving myself.
    Unfortunately my KH/Wife has never witnessed any session,that would be my ultimate level of submission.I hope that happens one of these days.
    But yes,she talks to the ProDomme and teasingly asks how everything went.
    Xileh:
    It's quite different because the ProDomme plays the role of an executioner who uses all her knowledge and skill to apply the treatment with maximum efficiency according to my KH/Wife's wishes.
    You can't complain,nor bargain,just endure helped with the correct mind attitude.

hardbodysub, Xileh and Jail Bird like this.
  25. Her Boy

Her Boy New member

Local Time:
    I stumbled across this thread after searching for resentment after spanking. I have received recently a few FLR punishment spankings , very different from ‘play’ when told to adopt the pose I am nervous then during the flogging I’m in intense pain and apprehension about how long it will last. Once it’s over I become aroused but then an interesting part, for a while afterwards and usually for the rest of that evening I feel resentful and out of my sub space. I truly adore her and love 24/7 FLR and chastity and I don’t like feeling like this. Any ideas to snap me out when it occurs?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice