So, what exactly is the hustle with these zombie dommes?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by vengash, Sep 24, 2023.

1. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Periodically, I'll get these DMs from random "Dommes" on Chastity Mansion. I've gotten them from many different users who have an account here. The messages are always short, vague, with really, really slow response times (like days). The messages usually indicate you're the chosen pet and you'll be all hers 100% with no one else - but you need to be a loyal sub - blah, blah, blah . . .

I've taken to calling these characters "Zombie Dommes" - because their speech/text is so lethargic.

I did ask this one straight up if she (he?) was a pro domme - and they said no. Yet, she/he is rather persistent in trying to continue the lame conversation on kik.

But, now I'm kind of curious what she or he would say to me if we did talk on kik (I don't have a kik account btw).

Anyway, seems like a load o' BS - spam from a Zombie Domme out in the wild.

[​IMG]

2. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Whenever someone tries to get you away from a site it should be alarm bells. Why would you be on a site to interact somewhere else.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Just ignore them. They never last long.

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    They are trying to get you off a moderated site, into a messaging site with the potential for sending $£€¥ to them. Or that won't clock them when they send you links to their Venmo, CashApp, OF, or whatever account.

They're not even women. My contention is they're in Ukraine, Indonesia, Thailand, China, or some other place. They don't respond because they're in a different time zone and they're busy running this scam on a thousand other accounts.

We get these all the time on Tumblr. In fact, when my wife gets them, she tells them that she is a married domme. The response is almost always either "You can both be my subs" or "We can both domme your husband."

Obviously there are lonely men who fall for this, but I can't imagine very many.

5. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Yes, I see this unfolding right here on Chastity Mansion - men groveling on this person's profile not realizing it's an obvious scam of some type.

Also, when I mention slow response - even when we're both on line the response is super slow. You know, like a zombie.

Aside, I've been messing with this one hoping to invoke a funny response - pretty tough with a zombie though.

6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Oh, I troll them along for amusement, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice