So Something Changed Last Night

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 2940, Oct 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    It would take a while to go thru our history, so I will give Readers Digest version. Last November we began flirting with the notion of an FLR and what we called “chastity play”. Initially my wife and KH was all in. We researched, tried a few things, and even went to a Club Fem event, which was a learning moment to be sure. Things were going well, then She became a little cold on it after a play session went a direction that neither of us enjoyed. Since then it’s been hit or miss...hot and cold. Regardless, I have continued to Do the little extras to make her life easier. Chastity continued intermittently but it was obvious that she wasn’t really hot on that anymore either. So basically, I would lock in the mornings and she would tell me to unlock at bed time. Last night something changed. We Had flirted a little during the day. While I was outside, she texted and said she “MAY” need to unlock me after I showered. I naturally responded with a little happy dance and “Yes Ma’am!”. Now I’m in my upper 50,s and have been on T treatments and HCG for several years. And although the libido is high, function can be hit or miss, so we do keep the little blue pill on hand. While I was getting food off the grill, I asked her if this was a pill night....initially she responded that she hadn’t decided...but came back a few minutes later and said she wouldn’t advise it...as it would probably make things painful. So long story short, for the first time, she left me caged last night and had me serve her needs only. She followed up by putting the key away and kissed me good night. I asked her this morning if last night was an experiment or a new addition to the norm? She surprised me with her one word response....”Both”. Something in the force has definitely shifted...lol. I just hope I’m ready.

2. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Sounds great! Best of luck going forward.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Could be a nice change of pace going forward.

bondinchas and Jail Bird like this.
  4. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Wonderful times ahead one would hope. Good luck!!

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Good luck!

6. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    Update: So when we got up this morning, she allowed me to move to a slightly larger cage. The little guy I was wearing isn’t actually a great sleep partner. We both worked outside today and there was a lot of flirting, granted most was initiated by me. After we called it a day, I was thinking romance and freedom! While she showered, I prepped some veggies and steak for the grill And fixed us a couple of Whiskey Mules. After dinner, she kissed me, thanked me for dinner, and headed to bed! I asked her “are we playing tonight?”, as she had said she may very be “driving tonight“, earlier today. I received a very polite and rather sweet “no”. I responded with “ ummm...I’m still locked up.” She responded with “Yes you are.” Gotta say, I felt a true moment of fear. She went upstairs to bed, to read, and I got ready to shower digesting what had just occurred. That’s when it kinda hit home. At this point I texted her the same question I asked her last night...”Is this another experiment, or is this a new addition to the norm?” She said she hadn’t decided yet. Ok....”Do I still have access to the key?” She responded with a very simple one word response....”No”.

I honestly don’t know if I’m scared, excited, or both at this point. One things for sure though. Something has definitely changed...And I have no clue as to what has brought it on.

7. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Im no expert but to me sounds like she might be getting ready to yurn the page and take you both to the step.

Chaste J. likes this.
  8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    As you already know, just be honest and communicate.

JackStrap likes this.
  9. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Good luck! Remember to not push her into things. Sounds like she's getting there.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    hope it continues to go well for you both

11. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think you should stop asking about the key, she will give it t you when she is good and ready.

Ms Angela likes this.
  12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Give a lady time, and she'll reward you for your patience.

13. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    Another Update:

So Saturday night after I showered, I offered to take care of her which she accepted. There was no mention of release and she obviously didn’t offer. Yesterday, after I had worked myself to exhaustion she said we could have PIV...but no pill. I was excited until I realized I was so tired there was no chance without the little blue helper. Ultimately I asked if we could postpone as my gas tank was just bone dry. So I remained caged for the night.

So while flirting this morning, we discussed playing tonight! I asked if she would like “to drive” a bit tonight while my pill kicked in. (Our saying for pegging) Not only does she seem to enjoy it, but she is also EXTREMELY good at it. She told me sure, but she hadn’t decided if I needed a pill yet. Either way, it’s going to be an exciting evening!

bincorona likes this.
  14. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is awesome! What kind of rig is she "driving?" We currently have a harness from RodeoHs that she likes, but we are also looking for new styles? Maybe a spareparts just not sure which model yet. Also we just tried a vibrating Strap-on-me vibe that unfortunately broke on us before we could even use it. So we are again looking for a new vehicle for that lol. Thanks for keeping us updated on your journey ... fun stuff!

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Best of luck on your journey! I’m sure you will enjoy it!

16. serving

serving Member

Local Time:
  17. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    Due to an incredibly stressful period at work, and some very long hours, my love gave me a free week, on the honor system of course. As things have settled back down, she turned the key again at 6:00 AM this morning, as I told her I was tempted to release in the shower this morning. It has been close to 3 weeks after all. So basically starting over, although we ARE going on a date tonight....and it’s been a long time since we have played. Hopefully it will be an awesome evening. Will update when I have more to tell!

18. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for not responding sooner. Things have been crazy. She has multiple rigs, but her favorite is the Injoyus. It’s similar to the larger FeelDoe but definitely shaped better for her and is a 2 piece design. She does have a high end leather harness, when she wants to use something larger.

bincorona likes this.
  19. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    So we had a good day on Friday. Knocked off work early and we left on our date. Did some quick shopping and had a nice dinner and and a bottle of cab. When we got home, I poured us another glass of wine. While we were visiting I told her I had discovered CM and talked about all the varying approaches and view points I had read in regards to chastity and FLR’s. The thing that caught her attention was when I mentioned that there was a dedicated women’s forum where Dommes and KH’s share ideas, approaches, and advice. She immediately logged on and began to read.... and now is a member as well. Long story short, Friday night was definitely one of the more intense play sessions we have experienced. As I was a bit sore, following, she allowed me to be free on Saturday, with my promise that I would lock back up first thing Sunday morning, which I did. In the past, she has often freed me at night. Last night she gave me a kiss and headed off to bed. Initially, I didn’t really think much about it...but after a few minutes, I shot her a quick text asking her if she remembered I was locked. She of course responded yes...and that I was no longer allowed to mention the key....that it belongs to her. I said, “this is beginning to feel quite real”....Her response...”It is”

20. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I would say that she has seen the light. Now to see how bright it will get

21. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    Ok....so Ms Angela maid it very clear tonight, that I’m to remain locked full time, unless she has need of me. The reality of this is honestly both exciting and terrifying at the same time. Regardless it appears my wife has embraced the idea....and very suddenly.

Sipriotes and bincorona like this.
  22. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I'm so happy for you and even more so for Her. I think it is wonderful and special when a woman realizes the power she has and accepts what should be a natural role as your domme. Society has kept women restrained for far too long and i'm glad to see she's taken her rightful place. Continued good luck and enjoyment.

spider203 likes this.
  23. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    I have the feeling tonight will be the first of many....of which I will wish I was free. I am an incredibly lucky man, husband, and sub....

bondinchas likes this.
  24. Michael3635

Michael3635 Active member

Self employed
    Wyoming
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    It must be in the air my fiancé has also seemed to out of nowhere like me caged now. Its a rush but terrifying at same time.

Guest 2940 likes this.
  25. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    Latest Update:

So it’s been an eventful couple of weeks. First a family emergency and then events at work called for a break in training. Had been locked for a week when all of this took place. Spirits were low and stress levels were off the charts. Having dealt with the issues, both I and Ms Angela are recovering and ready to begin again. I texted her yesterday, suggesting that it’s time we push everyone’s else’s needs to the side for the remainder of 2020, and focus on us for a change. My first step was to put my foot down and resign from my job, after a long discussion with Ms Angela. Her first step...place her key back around her lovely neck. I suspect we will resume training in the morning. For the first time in our 30 years, I’m a house husband...for a little while anyway....lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice