Sleeping caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by caged Doug, Oct 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. caged Doug

caged Doug Member

england
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    This probably have been talk about before how safe is it to sleep caged
    I sleep caged and it takes me 2 + 3 week to get used to it when my KH let's me out after about 4 weeks it says of for a week or so till I'm told to put it back on I don't seem to have any problems with erections but we have been talking about going 24/7/365 and would like to know if anyone on here has had any problems with erections and shrinkage there alot of fantasy on the net would like to here from people with experience about this matter

subhubandy likes this.
  2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    There is no simple answer. I have no problems at all sleeping 24/7/365 wearing my device. It is a combination of several factors.
    If you are comfortable for several days it should be no problem to go longer. Just increase the time maybe on week by week basis.
    I have a weekly "service" interval (cleaning the device and shaving ,15 minutes). Longer off times are on request of my wife only.

J.D. and Guest 3944 like this.
  3. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    I stay caged 24/7 even at night time and at work too. I have no problems at all.

LockedN8 and Guest 3944 like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's no less safe than wearing it through the day. As long as it fits correctly and isn't causing any blockages it'll be fine.

bondinchas and Jail Bird like this.
  5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    What they said ^^

I will also add that the week you're going free may be just long enough to have your body start to adapt to not having a device again. So you could be on a roller coaster and not realize it.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Once I made it wearing a cage through most of the day, I was comfortable with the idea of wearing one overnight. I had to be sure that since i was asleep and couldn't check it, that there would be no health issues. Now, I find sleeping in a cage is almost easier than wearing during day, partly because while asleep the cage doesn't pull down on me like it does when I am awake and moving around. I do think your body adjusts to the cage was you wear it. I know after being constantly caged for Locktober, it's presence is something I've fully accepted.

LockedN8, Jail Bird and Guest 3944 like this.
  7. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    When I'm sleeping with the cage I get wet dreams and wake ut with a sticky boxer :/

bitstripped and Arti_Rao like this.
  8. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    Almost all of the above.

Especially the thoughts that once you get used to it, it can become comfortable or even hardly knowing it's there.

I do wear mine 24/7/365, with only removal for shaving, say 15 minutes or so. With the right fit, you should be able to get used to it.

I would agree that a week off is a very long time. Just an opinion that I would think your body would get used to not wearing it and you may need an adjustment period again.

Like others said, it would seem like you are just getting used to it and then it's time to take it off again. That would seem to be way more difficult than 24/7/365, which you can get used to and not worry about having to go thru break in periods.

Their are definite benefits to just wearing it all the time.

bondinchas and Jail Bird like this.
  9. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    I am 24x7. Sleeping takes a little getting used to. I used to like sleeping on my stomach. Not so much anymore. Putting a little lube on your ring before bed can help a lot. The 4am erections are annoying, but you get used to it.

Jail Bird and good2fun like this.
  10. Sissy Katie (ofCatherine)

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I've been using the following tactic and it seems to work. First off, to even consider 24/7/365 or any sort of extended wear (longer than 6-8 hours), it needs to be a properly fitted (preferably custom) device. I have started wearing it overnight, with the key on the bedside table. My empress and I have discussed this approach. If the pain becomes unbearable, then I take it off. Mainly, I get a kicked in the balls sensation or a burning sensation. Both of these are attributable to the gap measurement. Burning (too tight) & kicked (too wide) I have been making small adjustments as I approach the perfect fit and have so far made it 42 hours. Use it as a tool to maintain the state of mind you are looking for.

11. caged Doug

caged Doug Member

england
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all your replies I do find I hard to put my cage back on after a release but my wife assure me that's going to change. What I want to know is has any body caused damage to there penis from beening locked 24/7

12. Slave Dave73

Slave Dave73 Active member

Local Time:
    I am not a 24/7 wearer unfortunately, however I sleep in a cage regularly and apart with night time erections that wake me up sometimes( which I love as my first thought is always my kh) I have no issues whatsoever. I never can go through a whole day wearing it though . ( Ball gap too big, new device on order). I'm very much looking forward to it , not as much as @Boudoir_girl though

Guest 3972 likes this.
  13. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    I’m about to sleep caged for the first time tonight. Any advice guys?

14. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
    enjoy

LockedN8 and JackStrap like this.
  15. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Not wanting to go back into our cage after a release is very normal. Our desire to be locked and serve as a submissive goes away for a few days. Many KH's have found ways to shorten our lack of desire downtime. Once we release, all the submissive feelings that got us into cages seem to disappear. I guess we feel like real men or something LOL Many KH's keep our releases to a min to prevent that drop or find ways to speed the desire back up to their standards.

I wear my JB 24/7. Sleeping is no issue. I get time out as my wife sees fit My releases are at her control as to how I'll release and how often in the year.

Good luck and have fun with your new lifestyle!

MissyB likes this.
  16. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

Virginia USA
    Local Time:
    i am caged 24/7, and sleep nude, this was a challenge to say the least, when i first started chastity. My biggest problem was when rolling over onto my belly my cage would "kick stand me" and that would wake me up at least 2 or 3 times a night i would awken and have to push my cage down between my thighs. I am used to it now and with far fewer night erections this has become less of an issue. My current issue is my constant scrotum size changes at night. i used to apply Vaseline at night but my Queen complained that it is yellowing a spot on the sheets. So I sleep dry and sometimes i need to pull on my scrotum in the middle of the night because of discomfort

17. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I use almond oil, that may not cause the yellowing problem

Billy J likes this.
  18. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    Those who can sleep do any manage to sleep on front or side?
    Will body get use to that?

19. Slave Dave73

Slave Dave73 Active member

Local Time:
    I generally sleep on my side with no problems . Good luck .

Guest 3972 likes this.
  20. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have been caged 24/7 for almost 10 months now, no releases allowed by mistress except for cleaning. Nightime erection attempts and discomfort were a problem at first but have gotten much less over time. Initially I used lubrication which helped, but now I no longer need it.

Since being caged I have never had an orgasm or "wet dream" during the night. But I occasionally leak a little, so mistress requires me to always wear panties with a panty liner.

At this point I almost never wake up at night. On rare occasions when I do so it is usually in the early morning hours. I can generally ignore it and go back to sleep, but sometimes I go to the bathroom and pee which takes care of things.

I am not sure why my attempts at erection have now gotten so rare. Maybe because I have grown accustomed to being constantly caged, or maybe because I have gotten so much smaller during this time.

Rectrix and subhubandy like this.
  21. caged Doug

caged Doug Member

england
    Local Time:
    How many weeks did it take to get a good night sleep

22. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    In the beginning of cage wearing it was very hard to sleep. But after months of constant wear i seldom to never get erect when the cage is on or off which is never. Give it time you will sleep through the nite without problems.

23. herhubby

herhubby Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    I started sleeping really well 24/7 after I purchased a Mature Metal Jailbird. Before that not so much with the Chinese knock offs. The first nigh I knew the money was well spent.
    I am glad I spent a couple years messing with the cheep cages to figure out the true sizes of what worked and didn't work for me.

24. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I have been caged 24/7 for more than 6 years now. Like anything, you get used to it. Our bodies are very adaptable to our circumstance.

That said, if it continues to cause you problems after say, weeks, it is probably not the device for you.

herhubby likes this.
  25. Deleted member 75752

Just going to throw this out there. I probably went pretty extreme pretty quick. A PA will eliminate all of these issues. i read and read and read about all of the problems with ball trap devices. Then I had my issues trying to find ring sizes. I said "screw it" pretty quick and got a PA piercing and a shaft only device. No problems at all with sleeping caged. If you really want to COMMIT to chastity, you should think about a PA.
    No more worries about cutting off blood flow to your testicles which could be a SERIOUS issue. As extreme as a PA might seem, it really is not that big of a deal and prevents a lot of potentially serious problems such as:
    1. loss of circulation to your testicles.
    2. Potential Peyronie's disease from scar tissue.

In addition you also get to wear PA jewelry which can be amazingly satisfying to your partner. Never been proud of your member, try having sex with her with a barbell with 3/8 inch balls attached to your penis. She will remember it.

Just my 2 cents.

Rectrix, sapper814 and Guest 2684 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice