Sizing the Base Ring

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Notnudeenough, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Notnudeenough

Notnudeenough New member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    I haven't worn a chastity device before but I'm currently measuring myself to get a Queens Keep from MM. I bought the sizing rings a couple of weeks ago and have been wearing one most of the time since then.
    Here's the situation; I can wear the 2" ring very comfortably but there have been a couple of occasions where it's slipped off on its own. I think maybe my penis goes into turtle mode and it slips out or one of my testicles is able to get inside me. I've tried to wear the next size down, 1 7/8", but that leaves me store and chafed on the base of my penis in about 24 hours.
    My questions are; will having the cage on help prevent slipping out of the base ring? Should I consider getting a ring at 1 15/16"? Will having an oval ring help with this at all? My partner and I want something that is comfortable enough for me to wear until she tells me she wants it unlocked.
    Thanks in Advance.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If the ring can slip off, it's too small. Even when it shrinks up. Remember too that this is your first time wearing a device long term... your body will adjust and need a smaller ring...it just happens.

When I ordered from mature metal, I bought a spare ring for 50 bucks that was 1 7/8 and had the 2 inch. Luckily I did because it didn't take too long to realize that 2 inch ring allowed too much slack, giving it too much room to get hard behind the base ring. This caused significant amount of chaffing because it was constantly pulling down on my sack and kept it taught.

I ended up getting a piercing so the device is unusable for me now, but if I could give advice I would go just a tad longer in the cage than the scrunched up length I ordered, and got a size down from the 1 7/8 ring as my back up.

3. Notnudeenough

Notnudeenough New member

Local Time:
    If the ring can slip off it's too small?

4. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would say yes. You want most of the ring to bare the weight of the device, or it will slip down and hang on your testicles

5. Notnudeenough

Notnudeenough New member

Local Time:
    So your advice is to go up in size from the 2" to a 2 1/8" ring and see if that is secure.
    I have an idea that it would be more comfortable, but it seems counter intuitive.

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No I meant that it should be smaller than the 2 inch. You want it to be tight without slipping off or down. That way it hangs on your penis closer to your body instead of sliding down.

7. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Don't forget to do the finger test with the sizing rings.

8. Notnudeenough

Notnudeenough New member

Local Time:
    I had a question about that. Even with the 1 7/8" ring I could get a second finger in to the knuckle, but that ring left a sore spot on the top of my penis in just a day. Should I just go smaller and deal with the irritation? I'd like to be able to wear this long term.

9. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    when you wear a sizing ring for longer then sizing it becomes a cock ring allowing an erection and feeling tighter then it would when wearing a proper fitting cage. I would remove the ring after sizing and wait a bit before trying the ring again.

Waveridr likes this.
  10. Notnudeenough

Notnudeenough New member

Local Time:
    That is advice I haven't seen before. I was under the impression that you should wear the sizing ring for some time to insure the proper fit. Thank you for the clarification.

11. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Question. I am wondering if I have been thinking this all wrong. Please help.

I am definitely a grower and my acrotum hangs down pretty well. I originally have a jailbird with a 1 5/8 base ring with a 3/8 gap. It would wake me up during the nighttime erections as it was pushed down against my scrotum. During the day it slid down a little and was partially able to get two fingers under it. I thought I needed to go down on the base ring based on the finger test. I went down half a size and made it a double. Tougher to get into and still slid down a little and night erections woke me up hourly instead of every three hours. Eventually stopped wearing it but knew I would have to get a new device due to inside diameter being too small.

My question is : Should I go up(not down)on the next base ring from 1 5/8 to next size and make the gap smaller to 1/4? Would that remove all the nighttime pain while having a smaller gap keep it tight against me during the day? I would really like it if it didn't get pushed down against my acrotum waking me up.

Thanks for your help.

12. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    It depends on what type of pain you are having. If you are getting a burning sensation in the scrotum the the gap is too small. If you are getting a pain in your stomach and it feels like your testicles are in a vice then the gap is too big. Normally the ring size will not cause pain from erections. Too small of a ring will cause edema and redness. But for specific answers to your situation it is better to send us an email.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice