Sissy Kris training diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Hell again. Thought I should try and update my diary as it’s been a while. There’s not much to report really, I think Master’s diary sums up where we’re at, at the moment.

I haven’t been feeling myself at all. I’m not sure if it’s just stress and working too much. I had a day off yesterday, I was supposed to be working but I just couldn’t physically do it. I feel a bit better today having had a day of but I still don’t feel quite myself. Keep feeling groggy and tired all the time.

I hope things pick up soon. Master seems to have lots of energy lately it’s just me letting the site down now. I can feel that I really do want to submit, but I just don’t have the energy to fully commit and be a useful slave.

It’s no good submitting and then not doing things around the house or serving Master.

Will try and keep my diary updated but my minds not really in it at the moment.

PS, thank you dollyanne for you kind words

also to BCC thank you and long time now see

2. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Time for an update me thinks. Master has taken control again, he decided last night that he wants his sissy back. He text me before he got home saying that wanted a sissy and I was to serve him again. I wasn’t sure what to make of the text and felt a completely knackered so didn’t really take it in.

When Master got home we had some food, I got take out, was far to tired to think about cooking. After dinner, we watched Heros together and then Master helped me get into my corset. Once dressed I ran Master and Master had a long soak whilst we had a chat.

I don’t think I’m completely in my sub space yet but I’m doing as I’m told and getting used to referring to Master as ‘Sir’ once again. Master said that he wants to be in complete control this time around and wants to be a lot more ruthless than he has been in the past.

I think we’re only taking things slowly this time again but I think the time is right and I’m feeling as if I have more energy. This should be the start of something good.

3. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Can it be true, are things finally working out? Fingers crossed anyway.

Last night got off to a bit of a shaky start. Master and I went out for a meal with friends, what a meal it was, 3 delicious courses. During the meal though Master and I had a bit of a falling out, I’m going to my friends tonight to play computer games like a bunch of geeks and Master was a bit pissed out that I was going so early and that he felt my friend was calling the shots when in realty it is me that wants to go round and be geeky for the night.

We got through the meal ok and then got home. Master got straight into bed and wasn’t talking to me. Eventually we did talk after I decided I was going to play the silent card too.

We talked and eventual cleared the air and then Master turned around and asked me to get the lycra hood out. I did I was told then put it on. Master then made love to me and teased me. He made me so horny playing with my now very sensitive nipples (now they’ve completely healed).

I think I’m getting into the swing of things again. Master is being very strict with regard to my manners, always making sure I always address him in the correct manner. This I think is the start of something good.

I even promised that I will be back before 1am and won’t drink. In the past our gaming sessions have gone on until 6am.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lmao @ geek! I wanna have geeky friends so I can go out and play till 6am! Last time I did that I was trollied on vodka and spent the night playing Burnout Paradise through the night till about 9am when I think I passed out.

I'm reformed now though *sigh*

Glad your nipples are doing ok. I'm so tempted to get pet's done, I'm starting to think little sissy titties with piercings will be just adorable! :manga_balloon:

5. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    MW: pierced nipples of perfect for a sissy gurl. They have made my already sensitive nipples even more so and once I’ve got rings Master will be able to use them to pull me around.

I would say though that it is a painful process, specially getting them done at the same time.

Things seem to be going well at the moment. Last night I asked Master if he would help me become more fem to which he gladly agreed. He took me into the bedroom and ordered me to make myself look more sissy like, so I but on some make up stripped out of my male clothing just leaving my panties on.

Master’s first lesson was on how I should walk. I was ordered to put on my heals and then walk like a lady. Master had a flogger to hand to make sure I had a good incentive to do a good job. After walking Master wanted to see how I though I should sit, lye down and also how I would suck his cock, remembering to be gentle I put his cock in my mouth and showed him how a sissy should do it.

Master was very impressed, I’ve always had it in me to be a good sissy I just need Master’s constant guidance to help me act like a sissy should.

After some training Master asked me to give him an all over body massage, remembering that I should be gentle like a sissy. I gave him a massage taking my time and being as gentle as I could.

Once I had given Master a massage we started kissing which obviously led to Master making love to me. I was on top and slipped his cock into my sissy pussy. I felt so feminine, I would go as far as saying I felt like a really sissy gurl. It felt great.

It’s hard to explain exactly how I felt but I remember feeling feminine which in turn made me feel all content. I know for sure now that I’m destined to be a sissy and desire nothing more than to be trained to act like a real sissy gurl and to remove any trace of masculinity.

With Master guiding me I’m sure that one day I will come to see myself as a sissy gurl and not the male that I see myself as at the moment.

6. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I guess from reading Master’s diary that it’s up to me to write about last night then.

Part one, Master's pleasure.

The night started of pretty normally, Master and I were watching some TV, half way through I got a bit bored so I decided that now was the time to begin removing my manly hair as I was ordered to do on Saturday for Sunday.

I’ve made a start on my man jungle, still have some patches but need to wait until tomorrow until I can use any more removal cream on the same areas. When I was almost done, Master came into the bathroom and said that he would like a trim, so I did as I was told and gave Master a bit of a trim around his cock and shaved his ass and made it all smooth.

As my own ass was all smooth Master decided to give it a little lick, which felt great, special as his tongue is pierced. After that we went back into the living room to watch some more TV before we both went to bed.

Once in bed I thought we were both just going to sleep but Master wanted me to lick his ass for him seeing as it was all smooth and clean. Master got on his front and I started licking away, getting my tongue as deep into his ass as I could, I then began playing with his cock at the same time.

Master thought he was going to cum all over the bed so said he was going to lay on his back. I asked though if he would sit on my face, I absolutely love it when is ass is right in my face and my tongue can get right inside him. Master loves it too I could tell from his moans of pleasure.

He sat on my face for quite some time, occasionally I’d have to rest or take a gasp of air before going back at it. After a while thought Master asked if I’d like him to sit on my sissy clit, I didn’t fancy it as I thought I would cum straight away but Master insisted. So Master lubed us both up and sat on my swollen clit. I managed to last quite long but I was concentrating so hard on not cuming that my pathetic clit went all limp.

I was disappointed and said sorry for spoiling Master’s pleasure, Master gave me a little slap but I don’t think he blamed me so wasn't a serious slap. I said that he deserves much more though. I think I was hinting at a more superior cock but I know he doesn’t like even the thought of cuckolding, I don’t know why I even hint at it.

I don’t think Master made the connection anyway and lay on his back. He then told me to Finnish him of by hand. I began stroking his cock and then he gestured for me to finger his ass which I gladly did. He said that he wanted hard and deep, he told me that my sissy clit couldn’t satisfy him in this way. I was loving how dominant he was being.

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Part two, sissy gets some relief.

After Master had cum and I had cleaned him up I felt so horny especially after Master had been sitting on my face. I kept saying I was horny and was hinting at him sorting me out, I know it was naughty but I felt so horny.

I think Master was now about ready for sleep and said that he loves me. I cheekily asked if he loved me enough to finger my sissy clit to which he actually agreed. I thought I may have been pushing my luck.

I’m not sure if any other sissies enjoy having there clitties rubbed but I sure do. I don’t know how we came across this technique but I’m glad we did. Master pushed my little clity right down inside me with his fingers and then as if I was a really gurl rubs the head of my clit. The feeling is so intense rubbing right on my head and the fact that it make me feel like such a gurl adds to the intensity.

Well it wasn’t long before I could feel myself getting close and closer to cuming so I asked Master to stop, I came but didn’t have a usually orgasm, I think the fact that I asked Master to stop early and because his hand was putting pressure on my head that I had a ruined orgasm.

I was still horny and submissive though, I could tell as when Master was feeding me my sissy cum I was loving it and licking it quite happily off of his hand.

I think that about sum the night up. Amazing what you can squeeze in before bed time.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    MMmmm.... you have been a lucky boy!

I can't wait till pet is healed so we can try some of that sissy clit rubbing idea!

9. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I have been Lucky girl :innocent0009: hehe. Funny you should say boy, I said to Master that he still refers to me as male in his blog. He calls me a good girl and his sissy normaly which is good. I would like to be seen as more female, I still need a lot of work though.

10. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Not a lot has happened since the weekend, Master and I have both been working right up until today.

Last night we did go fro a drink with Master’s friends. I was quite adventurous last night, I decide I wanted to feel fem so I put on some female scented body spray, a full body shaper and my sissy tag. The full body shaper was completely invisible under my clothes but I could feel it so that was the important thing. I felt good wearing it, it hugged my body close and tucked my clitty away also.

Today I decided I was going to wear a bra under my work clothes. It was a comfortable sports bra which stayed comfortable all day. I liked wearing it, it reminded me of my fem side. I kept feeling it as I was working away, it felt nice. I tried to put some breast forms in before I left for work but they we’re a bit obvious so I stuck with just wearing the bra.

Since I’ve become Master’s sissy again I’ve found myself wanting constant reminders. I’m trying to be as daring as I can without arousing suspicion. I’ve been doing most of my feming myself, I would like Master too enforce my feming a bit more but I’m quite happy exploring my feminine side myself for the time being.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas. :party-110:

11. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Hello again. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Christmas always seems to come and go so quickly. Master and I ate out for Christmas was very nice, pricy but worth it.

Master and I haven’t had much chance to play for obvious reasons. I can’t imagine many couples find much time over the Christmas period. Boxing day was spent cleaning the entire flat and then preparing food for the family, I cooked way too much but I suppose that’s better than not making enough.

I can’t wait for things to return to ‘normal’. Our Master and sissy time was going so well.

I will try and update my blog when there’s a little more to tell.

12. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I think I should do one last update of 2008. Hasn’t bee a great year for me what with money troubles and having to have 8 weeks off work with a sprained foot but it’s time to look forward to 2009 now. The shortest day has passed so the day light hours can only get longer from now on.

I hope every one has a great new year what ever they are doing. Time for reflection and a fresh start for many.

As for sub dom life, it hasn’t been all bad. Master and I have learned a lot this year specially after joining this site. Not sure quite where we would be if we hadn’t of found it.

I still feel as if I’m waiting for the ‘tipping point’ when I feel that I have finally relinquished all control to Master but these things take time and the right moment.
    Master is doing a great job of keeping control of me and I have had brief moments when I have seen what he can be like when he is being fully dominant. There is a truly great dom in Master I can see it, he just needs to let him out a bit more often.

Maybe 2009 will bring the tipping point for us both, I feel as if I’m ready to submit I just need to control element. I will make 2009 the year when I become a obedient sissy gurl for Master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice