Sissy Kris training diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Hi Kris -

What a terrific post! Glad you are having a good weekend!!!!!!

Love your smilie at the end - so cute...

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    Hi everyone thought I’d update my blog seeing as I haven’t done it for a while.

Master and I left for a trip to London on Sunday. Only stayed until the Monday but it was more of a shopping trip than a holiday. I owed Master a present from his birthday a while ago so we went to his favorite clothes shop in Camden Town.

After I had gotten Master his presents it was my turn :angel:. So we went looking for a corset shop in Camden that we found last time we came down. We eventual found the shop (Burleska Couture) and Master picked out an beautiful corset which I have posted pictures of.

After Camden we headed to Islington to an amazing sex shop called Fettered Pleasures.
    There Master bought me a sissy necklace and a lycra hood which I also have pictures of.
    Master got himself some sexy rubber backless pants which I’m sure he’ll enjoy wearing whilst he’s sat on my face.

I will have to do a separate review of the sex shop it was brilliant, I had never seen anything like it, sure beats nice n naught and the vanilla Ann Summers.

When we got home Monday night Master let me try out my new corset and hood we took some pictures. Then it was back to the real world again, doing chores and watching TV. We we’re both knackered after a long two day and sod’s law, I have a cold with crushing sinus pains for most of the two days we we’re there.

We did manage some play just before bed, Master was winding me up by playing with my nipples and ended up getting himself excited, so I was ordered to sit on and ride his cock like a good little sissy, I cheekily asked if I could wear my new hood to which he agreed. It felt really good and I spilled a little sissy cum as I was riding Master.

I think that’s about it for now. Will get round to reviewing featured pleasures when I have a bit more time.

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    OMG...great pics, krissi. Now, dollyanne wants a corset. But, most of all, dollyanne wants a cummie. Picturing you with your Master spilling "a little sissy cum" got dollyanne all hot and bothered. It's been over a month, but only two days more until dolly even has a chance to try for one. Dollyanne is hornier than a caged wolf. If she draws lucky numbers she may have a geyser!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad you had a great time kris... can you pm me the addresses of the shops please? We always have trouble finding "good" shops in London. We know a couple off the back of Oxford Street. There is also Harmony in Oxford Street and Sh! (which we love for strap on toys...but you can only go in if you are accompanied by a female! - there's a test for you!)

I love your pictures too! They are probably the best I've seen of you so far, the piercings look great.

5. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Kris -

My, what fun you two had! :happy0011: When George and I travel around, George always finds the kink and sex shops on the internet, and we go visit (but George never spends any money in those stores). One thing we always leave with is a picture of me standing in front of the shop with a busy display window in the background - we have dozens and dozens of these pictures from all over the world - all of me, because George is always taking the pictures... He threatens that if I misbehave, he will start to discretely drop them on the sidewalk in our neighborhood - that rascal.

What fun!

Brian

6. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Hello again. Not much to report, things have gone quiet again. Master and I have had our ups and downs this week.

We’re both really tired and I’ve been ill for most of the week, had a crushing headache for most of the week, didn’t feel right at all. Doctor got to the bottom of it. I’ve been clenching my teeth together and caused stress on my jaw. I’ve been tense of late and have found myself doing it without thinking about it. :anim_43:

That’s about all I have to report, nothing has really happened this week at all. All part of the ups and downs of a D/s lifestyle I guess. :anim_39:

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Krissi, so sorry to hear about your continuing headaches. It sounds like your doctor could be right. Stress will certainly do that. You may find yourself expiring a lot too as a natural reaction to relieve stress. Did he/she mention TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) as a possibility? Dolly has known several people with that with similar symptoms. Just something to ask your doctor about. Think calming waterfall, ocean wave, waving fields of grain, girly thoughts!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

8. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Thank you Dollyane. I will try my best to think nice thoughts.

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is hoping to get one of those perpetual waterfall thingies to put by her bed so she can go to sleep with the sound of gurgling water and get humidity to beautify her skin at the same time!

pics-7.jpg

Huggs,
    dollyanne

10. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow! Not sure about the sound but the picture is well worth displaying. I tried one of those sound machines once and while it worked for a while it later drove me crazy. Best of luck!

11. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I guess I should do a quick update. We’ve had as many ups and downs in the past few days as many as most couples have many months.

Things seem to be heading in the right direction (think I’ve said that before:neutral:). We have both managed to talk and work stuff out. Although we’re not quite back in our roles yet I can see that we are making progress.

I gave Master a nice bath tonight. It’s not always possible as I’m sure I’ve said before because Master doesn’t get home until late and by which time I’m ready for bed. I think that’s were the kick up the arse bit comes into it. I think Master appreciated it though and will make more effort to do nice things for him.

We haven’t talked about making a list of rules yet but I think Master is going to work on it in his own good time. I think rules would be good. We have had a list of rules before but they began slowly eroding over time. I think this time we both really need to stick at it.

I know that I want to be a full time submissive. It’s not just about play to me, it’s a lifestyle and a way of life. I’ve spent years reading articles saying how a true submissive should be and have decided that most of it is bull cr@!, but then again elements can be taken. Such as being really submissive and being selfless.

Each time we hit a rough patch, usually once a week, we can learn something from it and eventually I think we’ll crack it.

12. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Kris,

I read your recent "downer" posts, and now, an "upper" post. I was glad to see your latest post - I feel better, now!

I have been so busy lately, and I am sorry that I have not written to you or Master lately. I have been getting between 1 and 4 hrs sleep a night since last Saturday 9 days ago. Tonight, I will give George his 500 kisses if I can go that far and drop off to sleep for a luxurious 7 hrs.

George and I ride a bit of a roller coaster of our own at times. The balance in our relationship is that George is consistently the one who gets discouraged or depressed, and my role is to buoy his spirits and attitude. I find that he counts on me to push his reset button when necessary and to do whatever make hims (and us) happy. I rarely have given him a bath, though - you have given me a new idea with that!

You are clearly committed and dedicated to Master - I admire that so much!

I also wanted to thank you for your many posts about shaving and hair removal. Very useful posts!

Hope you and Master have a good week, Kris..

Brian

13. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Not much to report at the moment. Things have been a bit steadier since the weekends up and downs.

Master seems to be a lot more in control. Last night I was sent an order by text to be wearing my corset for when he got home from work and tonight I am to be dressed again and should have to kitchen tidy. I must admit the kitchen is a mess, I usually tidy the kitchen and cook all the meals and Master likes to keep the front room tidy. I seem to have a better work ethic lately which comes down to the necessity of needing money but this does mean that I feel quite tired by the time I get home.

I’m managed to make a start on my manly jungle thought. I am beginning to look a bit of a mess not as a proper sissy should appear. My aim is to work on a section of my body hair each day until I’m completely smooth and then it will be easier to keep on top of.

I think that’s about all I have to report for the moment, not very exciting I know but it’s real.

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Nice real report, krissi. Getting those orders from your Master to wear your corset sounds like a positive development. Dressing always seems to help dollyanne tackle her chores. It seems more appropriate somehow when doing them and it also raises her adrenaline, which gives her energy.

Also, attacking the hair a section at a time is a good idea. Dollyanne does that too and it's very satisfying to complete a section and very motivating also. It makes you want to do a thorough job all over, which of course, is what a sissy gurl should do!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

15. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Not much to report again. I wasn’t dressed for Master’s arrival last night, he didn’t punish me as I thought he was still texting orders. Master and just snuggled and watched TV last night and then went to bed, nothing to exciting. It was nice to have time together though.

I feel myself really really wanting to submit now, I can’t quite explain how I feel and haven’t said anything to Master, I wouldn’t want to put him under any more pressure.
    I just have this overwhelming desire to be controlled by Master and molded into the perfect submissive. A the moment I just feel like I useless lump, I haven’t got the energy to do much at all. When Master is in charge I get the energy I need to do things around the house.

I’m not quite sure where this is going. It’s starting to seem as if I’m telling Master what I expect and that wouldn’t be good at all, I can’t stop theses desires though. I will have to ride the D/s rollercoaster as long as it takes but if it begins to be detrimental to our vanilla relationship I may have to jump off. I really don’t think D/s relationship is not worth our 5 years together. Even if it means going cold turkey :confused0082:.

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean kris... it's just so hard communicating well when there's so much else going on.

I still think we're (you, Me, pet and your Master) are still in early days territory. Look at those who are getting it right - they're all 10 years + together.

Keep at it! :animal0008:

17. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Yeah, you’re right Mistress Watchful. It is hard though, it feels as if we’ve been perusing a D/s lifestyle you ages. I almost have an all or nothing approach to it though. The feeling of submission is so intense that it becomes hard when the control phases in and out.

I need to learn to be more patient… :animal0017:

18. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Had quite a weekend, but for mostly the wrong reasons. We had a few drinks with friends on Saturday and then ended up having a big row over god knows what.
    Sunday was spent nursing a really bad hang over, I really seem to suffer quite badly these days, I think my body’s trying to tell me something.

After all the fun of the weekend things seemed to have settled down. Master and I are spending time together trying to reassure one another that we’re ok and trying not to bring up the events of Saturday.

If something good came of all the arguing it would be that Master is well and truly back and back 24/7. I haven’t been completely well since Monday but Master has still taken time to remind me where I stand (I can only wonder what he’ll be like when I’m better i.e today)

We also had conversation about chastity last night, something we haven’t talked about for a while since the CB2000 didn’t work out. But for reasons I can’t completely explain I asked Master if I could go back in my CB, his cock gave away his answer :penisdance:.

It’s only a trail at the moment, Master is letting me see how I get on but if it works out I’ll be locked up permanently once again. I did ask that if it does work out if I could have a CB3000 cage which is a lot easier to hide under clothing. Going one step further also Master said if I wear the CB for a whole year then we can invest in a Neo Steel :happy0030:.

19. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    So much for everything going well. I had a sever stomach bug yesterday, the day was spent curled up on the couch unable to move. Had to take CB off as well just incase I had to go to the doctors. Up until then I was getting on fine with the CB. :anim_39:

I hope some one isn’t trying to tell us something. Every time we make a fresh start something gets in the way. I’m a bit better today but I feel weak now, I’m trying to force down some body re-hydration medicine, it’s not pleasant but I need to take it :confused0086:.

I feel like a useless lump unable to do anything around the house. I might try and do a few chores later on. I may even put my CB back on. Master’s just left for work so might send him a cheeky pic of my wearing it, maybe it will cheer him up a bit.

20. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Back in my CB now. I still feel a bit rough but felt well enough to have a shave and put the CB back on. I’m determined that it’s going to work out this time.

To help with the security I’ve ordered a large diameter ring for my PA. I’m hoping it will push my foreskin back far enough so that I can use the PA cable I have. I’ve tried to use it before but the cable even though covered with plastic irritated my foreskin, which is longer than average I would say.

The ring I’ve ordered is 22mm in diameter so it’s quite big, I’ve bought the same gage 3.2mm because I haven’t been able to stretch my PA up to 4mm. I think the thickness is sufficient anyway.

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Awww kris... you have been abusing your poor body lately! Give it a break girl and get some vitamins and water inside you! (Says the one who needs to take her own medicine!) :haha4:

As for your foreskin.... maybe you should get it pierced! :manga_beat:

22. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I almost did actually. The idea of male infibulation was quite tempting. Chastity with the need for a device. It seems too good to be true though, read a few bad point so sticking with the CB until I get my Neo Steel.

23. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Well….. this weekend came an went all to quickly. I had been off most of last week, not able to eat or sleep so I had to try and do some work on the weekend. I did some work but not nearly enough, I still felt a little bit too weak to work.

I can see that Master is eager to have has sissy back but he’s going easy on me for now until I[‘m 100% better. I must say I feel a lot better today and am back to work (sort of). The weather gods have decided that it should rain when I am due to get back to working (Outside! :sad0147:), must try to keep up the momentum though moneys tight enough as it is.

I haven’t got an awful lot to report don’t want to go into too much detail about illness :sick0026:, lets just call it a bug I wouldn’t want to put you of your dinner.

I’m trying some extra vitamins, smoothies and orange juice to try and stop me from getting ill again. I’m also off drink until Christmas unless it’s wine for with a nice meal. I hope all this works, I really need to get back on track with work and also with our D/s lifestyle. I know it can work I just need to get my arse in gear.

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is sorry to hear you are still ill, krissi. But at least you seem to be doing the right things. Get plenty of rest and fluids! Maybe the weather gods are keeping you from working outside so you can get your rest. There's always a silver lining. Get well soon!:manga_snooze:

Huggs,
    :anim_48:
    dollyanne

25. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Kris,

Glad that you are feeling a bit better - I hate getting the "crud". Stay with the vitamins and oranges.

I read with some interest that you had returned to your CB - doesn't it feel a bit strange? What motivated that? Was it easy to bet used to it again? Doe it "spark" Master's interest and yours both?

Hope you continue to feel better and better right up to Christmas! I'm sending "vibes" your way!

:anim_65:

Brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice