Sissy Kris training diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    End of a short era. I’ve decided to close my e-bloger account. I’m going to put my energy into my mansion diary. Felt a bit exposed on e-bloger as well it’s a bit more commercial and public. :animal0017:

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    HI Kris-first time post to your blog here but I just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel about the e-blogger thing. I don't have a lot to add to your posts so I just take in the enjoyment of reading them mostly. However when you said something about being exposed in public I know that fear. You would think we could all just be who we want to be but with the general public being so judgmental it is almost impossible. Anyway thanks for your posts and keep them up.

3. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I will be putting all of my blogin energy into my mansion diary from now on. I feel more comfortable posting here. As long as people still want to read what I have to say then I’ll keep on posting.

Things seem to be good with Master and I again now. Master had a friend round last night but it didn’t stop him from making use of me when we got to bed, not that I was complaining. Master was fully in charge and I don’t think was going to take no for an answer.

We almost had a moment though, Master was a bit drunk and was getting a bit bitchy which I don’t like. We kissed and made up though and then I was made to put my love eggs in and go in the front room with Master and his friend.

We had sex again this morning, was only vanilla sex but Master was in full control again and there was an element of me being used for Master’s pleasure there also.

I so want to be Master sissy gurl again. This time thought I would love it if I could dress more. I just wish I had more dresses. I would love nothing more than to serve Master in a beautiful frilly dress. I think the lack of sissy clothing doesn’t help though. I only have the once nice dress so far and a few other items of clothing.

I know it all sounds so demanding wanting to be dressed all the time but when I get the desire back to be a sissy it feels so strong. Being forced to dress is great, it reinforces my position and also gives me the motivation to dress more and to keep myself looking fem.

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Had a bit of shaky start to the weekend. We had a little bit of bounce on Friday night, not quite sure why but we’re both so head strong it could of easily turned into an argument.
    After my friends had gone home at 3:30am Master and I went to bed, when we woke up some time this afternoon we had great make up sex.

Whilst Master was penetrating my sissy pussy I asked him if he would like me to be a 24/7 sissy, I said that I would do what ever he said when we we’re out with friends and that I would submit completely. I don’t want to be in situations where we argue. I would prefer to submit fully.

I added that I would like to be treated more like a gurl and I wish to be trained in feminine ways. After I had said that master agreed and then added that he wanted me to get my nipples pierced today.

I agreed and said I could afford it so off we went to get my nipples pierced. We got to the piercing shop and the piercer said I was gluten for punishment but I said I’ve had PA so would be fine.

I think I was a bit overly confident, once he had done the first one I almost copped out of the second but before I had chance to the clamp was on and the piercer had done it. I’m so glad that I did. Master said he was proud of me and it showed that I wanted to submit.

It hurt like hell I would be lying if I said it didn’t but the guy that did it said I was really good most people squeal when they have it done and usually only have one done. I can’t wait to get rings in them and then I chain so Master can pull me round.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As usual, I've missed all the interesting stuff!!!

How are they? Healing well? Feeling more sensitive?

Ouch, making me wince just thinking of it... despite also previously having "lower" piercings, I just could NOT have my nipples done! :animal0008:

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    I think nipple piercings are perfect for you krissi. And you know - you can wear pretty danglies in them - very femme. Or they can be used to attach you to things. One thing is for sure - a sissy with pierced nipples can't help but feel just a little more gurly... I hope they heal quickly for you krissi.

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info on the nipple piercing as I have wanted to do that myself but I hat needles and that type of pain just does not do much for me. At least my thoughts are on track. Perhaps when I muster up a little more courage! Look forward to reading more here and thanks for giving us the honor.

8. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Things have been a bit quiet recently. I think this the longest Ive gone without posting since I joined the site. I see there are a lot of new active users which is good.

Havent really got much to report, we havent had much play time mostly due to me being too tired and having my nipples out of action. My nipples are still tender but I think they will heal quite nicely. I cant wait to have rings put in them and then Master can play with them.

Had my first psychosexual appointment in the week to discus my gender identity. The lady gave me a lot to thing about. I was quite open but stopped short of saying that I liked to be forced to dress up. I have another session in a couple of weeks and I hope that by talking about my feeling Ill be able to understand them better.

I will try and keep on top of my diary as best I can but with winter setting in its hard for me to find the energy. I already have my first cold of the session, I dont think Ive been getting enough vitamins.

Wish I had something a bit more exciting to write but I guess by keeping a record of everyday life people can get a better sense of the ups and downs of being in a sub dom relationship. Even when going about vanilla life I will always see myself as a submissive and therefore property of my Master.

9. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on the nipple piercings, krissy. You are braver than dolly, for sure! Dolly knows they will heal well and you will look and feel fantastic with nice sexy nipple rings your Master can play and tease you with!

Dollyanne was sorry to hear you closed your blog, but certainly understands. Dolly often feels the same way. It's difficult to be so exposed in a public way, and who knows who is lurking out there. Dollyanne sometimes wonders who is reading hers and what they think.

Dolly has had success with Cold Ease for her colds. It gives you zinc, which is supposed to help with colds. Dolly stocks up on it, especially during the winter and takes it at the first onset of a cold. It seems to make it go away faster.

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    kris, how did you feel the appointment went? You said there was lots to think about... in a happy way or a confused way?

Congrats on taking such a big step, I often wish there were "D/s couple therapy" clinics out there... I suppose that's what you lot are here for!

11. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    MW, the counseling went well I thought. I felt as if she was a bit judgmental to begin with, questioning why it is that I feel that I need counseling but the session seemed to get better as time went on.

I think we’re both feeling better now, we even managed to tidy our bedroom which had gotten really messy over the past few weeks. I did have a little sulk though, I began to feel a bit down and felt Master and I we’re very distant and seemed to be bouncing at each other a lot but we managed to sort things out.

As usual when we sort things out I could feel the passion come back to us, I was quiet horny to begin with yesterday and I offered myself up to Master, we kissed a little and then I climbed on top of him then the kissing got a bit more passionate. After some kissing I decided to strip naked and get on all fours, Master wasted no time in lubing us both up and using my sissy pussy for his pleasure.

After that we did some more tidying and then we went to see a fireworks display with some friends. It was good fun, I enjoyed myself. More importantly we got to my friends house in time to see the new series of Top Gear, not a very sissy like program but it’s hilarious at times and great TV.

When we got home we watched a bit of TV and then headed to bed, where Master decided he wanted to play with some rope. We’ve had some rope sitting around for ages but hadn’t used it. Master had a little practice and I think he’s slowly getting the hang of it, we just need more rope now. When Master had tied me up in a way that he thought looked good he took some pictures and then used the opportunity to use my sissy pussy before we went to bed.

All in all the weekend was good. I think having a good rest on Friday and Saturday helped. I’m not used to having bad colds so it knocked me out a bit. The weather really hasn’t helped, stupid British weather has gone from relatively nice and sunny to bellow freezing and at times snowing.

12. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    As you will know if you’ve read Master’s diary, things have gone quite again, but we seem closer this time around. I’m making more of an effort not to sit on the PC and spend more time with Master.

I think for now play time will be only on weekends but if we can remain close in the week I don’t mind too much. I need to try and put out more but I’m always so tired when it’s time for bed and we have so little time together before bed we don’t get any time to play.

I wouldn’t mind a little play before bed but as soon as I start getting into sleep mode I become very tired and all I want to do is sleep.

I’m trying to make smoothies to have each day, often containing 3 or 4 portions of fruit. I hope this will help to boost my energy levels over the dark period and my immune system also, can’t afford to be getting colds every week.

As long as we don’t become distant again I’m quite content at the moment. There’s no point being made to be dressed up as a sissy if hearts aren’t completely in it. It’s better when we can put all of our energy into play time and training.

Quick update on my nipples. They’re still quite sensitive and sore but they don’t hurt all that much. I’ve only had them pierced for a week and a half so I’m not expecting much. The healing process is at least 2 months.

13. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Looks like any play will have to be put on hold for the foreseeable future. Master has said that he feels as if he has very low self esteem at the moment and it would seem our sub dom relationship isn’t helping.

Master would prefer it if I made more of an effort to initiate sex, and also feels that I don’t enjoy sex anymore. It is true that sometimes my arse doesn’t feel as sensitive as it did some time but I still get pleasure from serving his sexual needs. I do enjoy sex and being penetrated but it would appear that Master would prefer it if I showed my enjoyment a lot more.

I initiated sex this morning and it was good for both of us. The mood just took hold of me and we had good passionate sex. The problem is I don’t often get in the mood by myself so Master then feels unattractive. It’s easier for me to become aroused when we’re playing but this seems to make master feel worse.

All this only came to light yesterday so I’m not quite sure what to think or do. I can’t force myself to be horny but at the same time I do love Master, I find him attractive and sexy but it doesn’t seem to be enough for me simply to say it.

He doesn’t know I’m writing this and not sure what he’ll think when he reads it but I just had to let it out. I’m sure we’ll sort something out but I feel in limbo at the moment.

I love being submissive and would love to be a proper full time sissy but if Master’s heart isn’t 100% in it then there is no point carrying on. I could adjust to not being a submissive I guess but it wouldn’t be easy. It’s all I’ve known and craved for the best part of 2 years.

14. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Kris,

I am sorry to hear that you are a little down today. I am perpetually happy, and I know it sounds corny, but I credit it to vitamins... Seriously!

George and I have a few games we play - I enjoy these, and I am the initiator even though I am his submissive partner. Here are a few.

PANTS-DOWN: Whenever he gets up, I unbuckle his belt or unzip him - if I can, drop his pants. So, he tries to get up faster and faster - he either gets hard, or he gets annoyed... Sometimes, I do this when he is cooking (makes it difficult to stir). Well, it's fun, and it lets him know he is desirable - we both giggle like girls! And invariably, it ends up putting a smile on him and on me, too. If he gets hard, I can take advantage of that right away. !:character0028:

500 KISSES: At bedtime - if I kiss the same spot twice, it doesn't count... He'll either get hard or go to sleep. I am happy either way, and he knows he is important. If I focus on his cock, he'll get hard and it will lead to other things, but I don't have to motivate him like that - I can just send him to sleep - he'll know how much I love him. :indifferent0028:

FINGER ALARM CLOCK: Waking up, I am usually awake first - I poke him in the ass with my finger to get him up - with a little spit, I can get it in knuckle deep!!! :anim_19:

He doesn't have to unlock you for any of these games, and you can both still be happy with what you initiate and he will feel special!

These are "my games" that often lead to him cumming (rarely me, though). And George's esteem soars.

15. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    My first fist.

Well after a very shaky week, today has turned out better than expected. The day started pretty normally. I did some work in the morning and then went to visit the parents for a while. When I got home we both played on the computers for a while, Master on the PS3 and me sat on my antiquated PC (Keeps me quite for a while though).

I made some home made (of sorts) bbq sausage and quorn pizzas but cheated and used frozen bases, I then walked the dog whilst Master went to get some chololate.

I had been tweaking Master nipples most of the night, Ive been feeling quite horny and have been dying for some play time. I often play with his nipples to try and get him in the mood, hell usually tell me to heel or hell let me off but keep me guessing weather or not well have play.

Well, tonight we had some play. Master ordered me to put on a dress and some make up, so I slipped into my sissy dress that I love wearing. I was then ordered to get out the large butt plug and then to put on a show the show being me trying to get as much of it in as I could. I managed quite a lot but not all of it.

That wasnt the end of the play though. Master wanted to inspect my wide sissy pussy so I got on all fours in front of him and displayed my pussy for him. He then began playing with it, inserting his fingers, 1, 2... 3 and eventually all of them. He then started to try and ease his fist in. He tried a couple of times but at the point were his knuckle started to enter it got a bit much. But on the 3rd time his entire fist entered my wide sissy pussy.

It was amazing, Master was describing how he could feel deep inside me. It hurt a bit but it felt great also, my adrenalin was running so I just wanted more and more.

After a while it all got a bit much so I asked Master if he could take his fist out. He did so but replaced his fist with his cock and used my sissy pussy for his pleasure.

The whole experience was intense and when Master was done I just felt as if I wanted to cum, it felt almost painful like Id been hit in the balls. Master soon had me in check though.

So all is good, Master let me keep the dress on and ordered me to update my blog. I hope Ill be able to wear my dress more often and I hope for a lot more play.

16. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Wowie, Kris. Fisting is really intense sex!

:))

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have to say kris, that definitely made me squirm - but I also had a smile on my face!

Once that adrenaline is flowing you can pretty much take anything given the right Dom/me.

Glad things are going even better for you lately.

18. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Well I’ve calmed down after last nights upset. I must say the comments regarding my spelling got to me a little more than they ought to. This doesn’t mean that I will be picking over my diary entries from now on. When you have problems with spelling no amount of proof reading will help. So people will have to put up with my crappie spelling. As many of you do and I haven’t had any complaints yet.

I will continue my diary for the sake of myself and other readers. Anyone who has a problem can do one. This site is about like minded people getting together to discuses chastity and all fun it brings.

As a last word in my defense I’m a fairly successful business man/woman and my lack of good English hasn’t stopped me from growing a business from scratch, including accounts, advertising and all the literature involved in starting up a company. I’m sure the people that upset me in the first place wont even get round to reading this but I just wanted to make my thoughts known.

Thank you to anyone that reads and enjoys my diary for you’re support.

Now that’s the last word. Any posts from now onward must be about chastity or fun forms of tutor only :smilies_xxx22:

ps I have note proof reed these

19. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Kris -

Thank you for resuming your diary even in light of the yesterday's nuisance criticism. I appreciate your honesty and the frank experiences that you convey in your posts. I have leaned a great deal from your posts and from Kris' Master's as well!

There is so much to a good person's life, and it mostly centers on hard work, honest and reasonable acts, knowing who you really are inside, and engaging in mutually enriching relationships. You and your Master are all of that. Just remember those thoughts if you ever feel that you are "loosing the battle" - because truly you are winning...

Brian

20. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    It would seem that Master feels he is letting me down judging from his last post. I couldn’t disagree more. I know how tired he has been of late, getting home so late really doesn’t help. I may be a little disappointed on the inside but I that’s just my selfish side.

I’m quite happy to wait until Master feels he is 100 percent ready. I wouldn’t want to push that wouldn’t do any good at all.

I have tried to do things off of my own back, I do chores and do as much as I can, but I sometimes feel tried too and am still struggling to get up in the mornings. For me submission and servitude realise very much on having the constant knowledge that if Master isn’t happy that I will be in for it and if I do good I will be rewarded.

I will try my best to make Master’s life easier until he feels good again. I’m quite happy for play to be on the weekend. My days of topping from the bottom and being a pushy bitch are over.

I still really really want to be a 24/7 sissy sub on day though. :bondage:

21. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Kris,

I know how hard you (we) work for our partners. I have to admit that some days I don't get my own things accomplished. It is all put in perspective when George smiles at me in his special way that tells me he is happy. That smile makes everything I do worthwhile.

My hardest days are when I have been traveling for 20 hrs straight and come home to find everything not quite right and George frustrated that the kitchen is dirty and the trash didn't go out on trash day, etc. He really puts on a "pout". But in an hour, I can cook a simple meal, put most things right:chores004: :chores037:, and I can turn his pout upside down! And then I know it was all worth it - and I can get some sleep!

Our lives are so fast that weekends are not reliable playtimes for us - we play whenever we can:penisdance:. Sometimes though, I think that George feels some pressure to please me or reward me when he is not really in the mood because he sees me work so hard for him - I am working on this - I try to let him know that I don't expect anything, and that a smile from him is WAY better than a half-hearted hand job! I am trying to tell George what I don't need, in other words, and what rewards are most meaningful to me. Maybe this is something you and Master need to work on a little, too! It is naturally much easier for the Dom to tell his sub this than for the sub to convey this to his Dom partner - that gives you and me a challenge...

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad you're still writing kris... you totally rock! I need to get my kinky fix somewhere, and you have such a great (and inspiring) sex life and D/s world it revives my hope every time I read it!

23. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Bcc , Thanks for all your help. Sub like me could learn a lot from your loyalty and devotion :innocent0002:

Mistress Watchful, you’re not so bad yourself :tongue:. I’m not sure our sex life is inspiring but if people are interested and get something from my blog then I shall keep on writing :character0028:.

24. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I did it, I actually got up roughly when I was supposed to. Got a bit more work done and felt a lot better for it. :happy0030:It was mostly down to Master that I managed to get up though.

Master wasn’t feeling particularly horny last night and was tired but I decided that out of the blue I was going to give him a hand job and then swallow his cum, which I did and I didn’t hear Master complaining. What I did do thought was get myself all worked up, it didn’t help that Master had a little play with my sissy clit.

When it got around to bed time, I was still horny and Master seemed to be getting a bit worked up himself. I really wanted to cum but Master wasn’t going to let me. But then he asked me if I wanted to cum, I was really confused and not sure what to say, I didn’t know if he was still Master and that I should just cum.

We talked for a while and Master said he would let me cum but and that I would be his slave again on Tuesday. He began to stroke my clitty and I could feel myself getting close and then I asked him to stop. I didn’t want to cum, I wanted to be a slave more than anything.

So, it would seem as if I am Master’s slave once more. I asked him to promise that I would be his 24/7 slave and he asked me to promise that I wanted to serve. After that Master decided he was going to use my sissy pussy for his pleasure which he did. :sex016:

After he was done I was still so horny, I had that horrible feeling around my clit I could feel the fluid building up so I asked Master if I could have a ruined orgasm. He said I could along as I begged, so I did. It was only a matter of seconds until I was close so I asked Master to stop and the cum just dribbled out, Master went on to feed it to me. Good thing that I was still horny and could feel that I still want to serve more than anything. :cumbuddy:

So back to this morning, I was ordered to get up and I did, he didn’t have to ask twice. Master also picked out my panties some hello kitty ones with pink hearts all over them. I was quite surprised he normally picks understated once out for me when I’m going out to work.

25. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Things seem to be going really well. I thing I’m slowly becoming the 24/7 sissy that I’ve always wanted to be.

We did have a bit of a hiccup last night but that was more my fault. We we’re going to be having a night in but I had a last minuet change of heart and wanted to go out with friends for a drink. What I didn’t know was that Master had arranged some play time.

By the time Master had shown me the toys he was going to use I’d already agreed to going out with friends, I so wanted to change my mind but Master said it was too late to change our minds.

Far from being the end of any 24/7 lifestyle Master took the opportunity to reinforce my status. He wasn’t happy that I’d arranged for us to go out so he decided he was going to punish me by flogging me and then making me wear my love eggs whilst we we’re out.

I loved the punishment I felt so submissive and I could feel that I was truly sorry for disappointing Master. He has become so controlling and dominant and I love it. I seem to be a lot more motivated to serve and a lot more submissive.

Today we picked up a couch from Master’s gran’s and then we did some shopping. Master had another littler surprise for me before we went shopping. I was ordered to put on stocking and suspenders under my jeans before we left for the shops. It was strange feeling, paranoia crossed with excitement, it was great.

I love being Master’s sissy slave and can only see Master getting more dominant and controlling from now on. :party0042:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice