Sick of The Vice "inescapable" advertising

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Slave2Steph, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Slave2Steph

Slave2Steph Long term member

IT
    US
    Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    It would take longer to find a pair of wire cutters to snip the locking post than to actually get out of the device. Their inescapable ads are annoying. A metal version would at least be more difficult.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    But is in inescapable without destroying it? That should be good enough for 99% of people.

No it's not you can just pull out without pain as long as you're uncircumcised

Giles_English and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. LockedinLust

LockedinLust Member

Local Time:
    Without destroying the device or the lock, many of our customers do find The Vice™ to be inescapable after 2 days of continuous wear, this is reflected in many of the reviews we have on our website.

https://lockedinlust.com/reviews/the-vice/

Regarding a metal device, this is something we have been considering for awhile now, and while we would love to enter the steel market, it may still be another few years before we can do so as we do have many other projects we are working on.

Lazlo Toth and littleguy3 like this.
  4. Lovemygoddess34

Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    I had not one but two Vices split down the center.

Nibbles likes this.
  5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I had one, build quality is fine etc. nothing to complain about.

However, after a week of wear the anti-pullout bits had word two lines of skin red raw. That was the last time I wore it.

It was as inescapable as it can be. I tried just to see and after a couple of days it did grab me quite well.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. LockedinLust

LockedinLust Member

Local Time:
    I am sorry to hear you had a couple cages split on you! Did you make sure to reach out to us regarding this? All of our products come with a one year manufacturers warranty, and a split cage is something that falls under that warranty. This means we are happy to offer a replacement part for this if yours is still under warranty.

You may be happy to know that we are working on a new chastity device, and I know a solid cage (no seam) is something we have been experimenting with, along with a few other features that are different from The Vice™.

I apologize that the Anti-Pullout left red marks on you! If you find the Anti-Pullout clamps to be causing marks like this, then this usually indicates you are using too small of an Anti-Pullout. Have you tried using a larger size? If you already were using the largest of the three that come with the device, we do also have 2 larger sizes available on our website. I would be happy to offer you our returning customer discount code as well :)

https://lockedinlust.com/product/anti-pullouts/

Lazlo Toth and Archie_Sub like this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I found there measurements to be totally off to, it was a waste of money to me, as there cage was. No where near what the size was they claimed it to be.

8. Nibbles

Nibbles New member

Streamer
    San Fransisco Bay Area
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Same here I had to wait two weeks for my penis to not hurt as it was pinched in my sleep. I got hard the device slpit and the head from tip to the base of my head was pinched. Vice is bad.

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I've been wearing the Vice Mini 24x7 for 16 months. It took at least two weeks of trial & error to get it dialed in. They provided all of the sizing options I needed until later when shrinkage began to occur and I had to purchase the extra small "Z" spacer. I also had the issue JaySaysYes had but figured out the right sizing option on the anti-pullout.

I hear a lot of people talk about hygiene issues with non-metal cages. The Vice is a polycarbonate and doesn't seem to absorb odor like other plastic cages. It is more of a closed design than many steel cages so it really restricts stimulation of the penis, so it's terribly frustrating when she is teasing me and I desperately want some contact. However, the openings are significant enough for drainage, rinsing, and cleaning with a Q-tip. I could wear mine indefinitely but prefer to remove it about once every 10 days to groom. I wore it for 30 days once without removal and had no unusual odor issues. I assume a more closed metal cage would be similar from a hygiene perspective.

I did have a cage break (it didn't split) where it mates with the spacer and anti-pullout. They replaced it quickly because it was in the warranty period. However, I was able to continue wearing the old cage until the replacement arrived although it was a bit more "fragile" without the broken piece.

I have tested the "inescapability" aspect of it by trying to pullout during my early fitting period. I stopped when it became too painful and I broke the skin and was bleeding under the glans. I had to remove it for 24-48 hours to let it heal. It wasn't completely healed when I put it back on, but I have a pretty high tolerance for pain and it healed just fine after that. I'm not willing to try that any further so it's enough of a deterrent. I've tried a lot of other designs and haven't found any that I couldn't easily pull out of or accidentally slip out of. I really don't want to go the piercing route and I don't think my wife would let me.

10. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I have a different take on the OP’s comments.

How much money have YOU donated to the Mansion to keep it up and running? I suspect none. Otherwise you’d appreciate the value of advertisers.

And how many commercially viable chastity devices did you design, tool, and bring to market?

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Shut your damn pie hole. Without advertisers like Locked In Love we may no longer have this site AND we may no longer have such a bounty of choices in the chastity arena.

Laz

littleguy3 likes this.
  11. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    is that a challenge? I'd love to challenge it but honestly the price isn't worth it just for the challenge as I generally don't like cages as much as belts, even if they impede on daily life less.

I do take my reviews quite literal however, as I believe there is no perfect device without any problem. Give me an image and I can presume the problematic areas. And $30 per fit check ontop of the cage is honestly quite excessive for my budget
    Sounds like a problem the original CB6000 had (but weirdly enough the knock-offs aren't known for this problem?)

12. ololo1317

ololo1317 Member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    What about a bloodflow when you are erected? That's my main concern as I suppose the anti-pullout clamps can cause damage when a penis is erected

13. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I can’t comment on the vice. Just whatever you do, don’t use the ternance equivalent! I think I’m going to have permanent scarring after that one!

14. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Personally, I think we need some advertising about sissy crossdressing. If you don’t wear panties and suck dick why are you even on this site?

15. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Challenge accepted.
    Makers of the vice can send me one and in less than 4 days my right ball will naturally escape a gap of 2mm then the left ball will follow and easily be removed.

It will hurt like hell but they will escape.

16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I wear the Vice Mini. It snuffs out erections before they can happen.

I occasionally get a hot spot under the glans where the anti pullout impinges on the right side. I have a natural twist to the side that causes a little more impingement there. If I keep the cage turned in that direction, it's normally okay.

Scarring? I don't think so, but I rarely get to see it and, then, it's only in the shower. It works fine when she brings it out to play so.....

ololo1317 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice