Should I, being single, get a device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissy jeannette, Oct 16, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. sissy jeannette

sissy jeannette New member

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    I'm sitting here trying to decide if I should bother getting myself a chastity device. I'm single (divorced) and pretty much certain I'm going to be single for the rest of my life. I love chastity though the device I bought before (when I was married) didn't fit comfortably enough for extended wear.

Now I'm sitting here, considering again, to get a new device. Something to lock myself in and take control of my own...shall we say...urges.

But on some level it seems a bit pointless.

Also, I'm very worried that I may spend $150+ on a new device just to find that it again doesn't fit well enough.

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    I am single (divorced) and have a CB6000 which I wear when it suits me, I don't see why you cannot be the same if that is what you want

3. maxp74

maxp74 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    I'm divorced too. Thought I would spend the rest of my days alone. It turned out differently after a while and now I'm glad I never gave up my chastity project. I have had all sorts of problems and it has taken years to get my chastity device to work. If you have a hard time getting your device working you better start now. Before you know it there is action again and you better be ready. If you're into chastity enough to get a device in the first place I'm sure you're into it for life.

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I believe that male chastity with or without a keyholder benefits not only the subject himself but others around him in both his work and social circles so I don't think it's pointless.
    I'm sure you could manage to find something comfortable that suits you and I'm sure there are plenty of experienced Chaps here who would be willing to advise you.
    Besides, you should never say never. You can't know that you'll stay single for ever, furthermore, if you did chance upon the right mistress then you would be in practice already.

5. sissy jeannette

Local Time:
    All very good points. Thank you everyone for your responses.

I'm still trying to decide what would be a good option to go with. I think I'm leaning towards either a CB3000 or cb6000.

6. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    if you are serious, look at a serious device. Others will report they use a CBxxxx, adn I(when locked by my Mistress) use a Birdlocked, but they are not really designed for long term wear. I'm sure others will recommened looking at Lori's, Mature Metal, and several other quality steel cages...

Good luck, and enjoy the journey!

7. sissy jeannette

Local Time:
    Yeah. These are devices I've been looking at but the expense is not something I could do right now.

So one of my considerations is to maybe hold off until early 2014, and use my bonus to really "treat" myself.

Another consideration is I am not pierced and several of these devices require piercings.

Also. It would seem to me that the metal devices would, obviously, be heavier, and I'm worried that such devices would be difficult and uncomfortable to wear for my job/daily activity.

8. maxp74

maxp74 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My tips

Get a PA now and let it heal. Extend it to a 2g. Order a Lori tube late 2013 and you should have it about the same time you are healed and extended. If you are lucky you have a fully functioning chastity situation mid 2014. Sounds like a long plan? My experience is that it takes a while if you REALLY want it to work.

9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM

You don't know whether you'll remain single. However, it sounds as if male chastity will be part of any relationship. So, apart from fulfilling your desires, sorting out a device that works for your would also be preparation for the future.

I suggest that you either buy one or more cheap Chinese devices, or spend your bonus on something custom made.

(I'll resist the urge to bang on about my piercing free security fix...)

10. sissy jeannette

Local Time:
    I don't have a problem with "long plans." Patience is definitely one of my virtues...most of the time.

I don't know about getting a PA. I'm a bit of a whimp when it comes to things like that. Ideally I'd like to, but quite honestly I'm afraid to.

And I guess you're right, I don't KNOW that I'll remain single. However I have social anxiety, so I don't really go out. I don't meet people. That combined with my submissive nature and low self esteem/self image, I don't approach others, particularly not women. And particularly not to try and get a date with them.

11. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, you know what the issues are. Now set about working out how to get around them. :)

12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely. Get a decent one, like MM, fit for 24/7 wear, and lockable, and to your measurements. And you never know, if ever you find a KH all she'll need is her own padlock.

13. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    As always Ms Amanda's insight and advice is invaluable. See her earlier posts here on a gentleman's duty to the fair sex and on male gallantry and deference, generally. I can certainly vouch that even when single, extended periods of secured uncompromising male chastity generate a passionate inclination to serve, praise and cherish the females within ones social and working environments. Thank You, Ms Amanda.

Joroincharge and Mascara^Snake like this.
  14. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    Simple answer...yes!

What have you to loose.

Once you have a decent reliable device in situ you can then get on with life.

Joroincharge likes this.
  15. gabri34

gabri34 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    Mistress. I wonder how it can benefits to the others or social circles ? I always perceived chastity only as a matter between man and woman. It also works for self-caged person as well :)

16. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    Being self locked with, ideally, the key held by at 3rd party venue, means that you will not be a 'loose cannon' thinking of your next bedroom conquest. You can centre your mind on seeking out the right life partner/KH so that your 'controlled' status can be maintained into the future. Then your mind can be freed from looking for the next excuse to have intercourse, it falls to your KH to decide if and when that day may be.

Many women outside this lifestyle are fascinated by the idea of the totally controlled penis, so you may get more interest in your situation than you thought might be possible, and not because they wish to ridicule your caged willie. There is the chance that you may be called to employ the power of your tongue in ways you may have only have dreamt.

In my experience many ladies prefer the feeling of secure safety in your company because you are not able to take advantage of them, if they wish to take a relationship to a new level then you are not going to be easily able to release your penis and spoil a fledgling relationship. You may be seen as old fashioned in your dealings with the various women in your life, and many women find this part of the charm of relating to you.

Whilst those you relate to outside of romantic attachments will know you to be one of life's different types. Appreciated for your interest and caring approach; being caged/restrained allows you to concentrate on the parts of their lives that do not normally get aired easily. I am quite perceptive in my dealings with others and have found that being locked down keeps my mind freed from sexual temptation as I am sometimes in situations that I might previously have used to build selfish sensual enjoyment on.

It has been a hard, in all senses, lesson to learn, and I should have locked my cock away years previously. But I knew nothing of encagement of the penis as a means of controlling my sex centred single life-style. The internet has bought a host of new knowledge to many. I'm just sorry I did not know of penis caging/control 30+ years ago.

17. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would be surprised if the vanilla dating world worked like this! Have you found a halfway house?

18. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    As for the weight of a quality device, with teh right undergarments it will be unnoticable, at least as far as weight.

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Having a PA done is really no big deal at all. Just look after it and it heals quicker than most if not all other piercings as it not going through a lot of flesh. Well worth having it done and much scope for making most devices more inescapable.

Its your life and if self locking appeals to you then why not. I 'll bet nearly all the guys that have at some time not been in a relationship have done it and the rest have had fantasies about doing so. What's to stop you doing what you want?

Metal devices are heavier, you get used to it. I honestly feel naked and uncomfortable when I'm by myself and not locked. In time you will be able to wear it comfortably 24/7 without support if you want, I did say in time don't rush it.

As for future partners, if they are into sex and you are serious about each other then introducing TTTWD should be no big deal, just do it gradually. If you want a partner where the main focus is on your chastity and not your shared feelings then I guess you need to join all the other folks seeking a KH. I would have thought the relationship first then introduce chastity, and or anything else, approach far more rewarding.

Oh! BTW The very first thing I'd start doing is stop calling yourself divorced, you are single now.

20. is_randy

is_randy Member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Other options, with some self discipline, is Timelock software, or securing keys in less accessible locations (bank deposit box), or both to have reliable backup.

21. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I would go with "Un-Owned"...

22. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    WE all find situations that are assisting in our life-styles. IF I had known more of penis control devices when I was in my late teens and 20's I would have had myself 'locked down' by my then g/f and she'd probably have been my wife now not an ex-g/f that I see and wonder 'what if'. So being a solo/self locker can yield benefits as it is never too early or late.

23. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Hey!!

OMG - YES!!!! It's well worth the effort to be locked!!!

AND..... GET a PA if you can! Many think it is the best means of security for trapped ball devices.

BUT..... Your partner may also get a 'kick' out of the piercing.... in terms of both what is does for your chastity AND what it does for HER!!!! I can't say 'ALL' ladies get a benefit from a PA ring, but my wife certainly loves mine (or more correctly, 'hers').

The options for devices are quite mind boggling..... And you're right to be wary of expensive mistakes....

I have proposed elsewhere on this site, go look on the 'DHGate' website under 'male chastity devices'......

You can pick up a metal device for well under $50!! And some of them, like the 'A080' I wear, can be adjusted by shortening or widening the gap between the cage rings!!!!

Metal is a LOT easier to keep clean than polycarbonate/silicone tubes.... And I would hazard one would rather wear the device for as long as possible between removals.... My experiences with the non-metal devices were that they had to be removed frequently for through cleaning.....

That sorta negates the whole chastity impact in my own humble opinion.......

In many ways this is a great way to experiment AND get a good fitting, so if you choose to step up to one of the lovely custom devices out there you would have a lot more confidence having lived with your own 'customised' device for a while beforehand!!!!!

Just watch out for airport metal detectors though!!!!!

Good luck and I hope to hear more of your journey!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes, i loves my little cage as well.

25. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice