Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rob Robb, Dec 23, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    Two or so weeks ago I went on my works Christmas Party which was held in a local pub.
    I work with both male and female colleagues.
    One of the females, Lucy is a good colleague and we get on really well. I have a lot of time for her.
    I am old enough to be her father.She being 26 and me 51. There is no physical attraction, we just seem to get on.

The party was in full swing and Lucy had brought her boyfriend along who is also a colleague.
    He talks to her like dirt and is generally obnoxious around her.
    During the party he picked a row with her and she was in tears.
    He stormed off leaving her alone at the party.
    I took her to one side and consoled her. She is in love with this guy, but I know he does not deserve her.
    When she was feeling better I put her in a Taxi and sent her home.
    His behaviour was annoying to me, but to confront him would only cause more trouble and he is bigger than me.

I explained to my wife what had happened and about his behaviour and together we agreed he needs a change of attitude.
    I believe Lucy should take charge of their relationship by putting him in Chastity.
    Limiting his orgasms would soon bring him in line as we all can vouch for.

So I have bought a copy of the key holders guide, wrapped it up and I left it on her desk yesterday as the office was quiet as she was not coming in until the afternoon.
    I believe I have done the right thing.

Chastity works for our marriage and I know it will help Lucy with her relationship.
    As I stay longer in Chastity I feel I should share it with others as it is fabulous to be locked up along with the tease and denial that comes with it.
    Are their other readers who feel they should share their chastity to others both subs and doms.

Happy Christmas all

Rob

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #2 Mascara^Snake, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    I do my very best to share it without pushing it on anyone. I've recommended and introduced it to quite a few people now.
    My placement here as a mole by a sleeper cell of an extreme right Feminist group is a bit of a dud in my opinion as I find myself preaching to the converted.
    Nonetheless, I do my very best in my daily life to turn people onto it or at least impregnate them with the idea and will continue to do so.
    I really hope what you did will help that girl to improve her life.

Wendygirl and richard like this.
  3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Rob you are a naughty man. I like it. :)

MistressBitch and Mascara^Snake like this.
  4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Be prepared for a lot of questions from her!

5. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Rob, great story. How are you going to find out if she takes the advise? Keep us informed!

6. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    if she works out that you gave it to her! :)

7. cnlh

cnlh Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Does she know it was from you or asked you about it

8. Pawds

Pawds Member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    While you may have had the best of intentions, I think leaving the book for her was in poor judgment. Leaving the book may leave the company and yourself open to a sexual harassment lawsuit.

But that's not what really bothers me.

I'm trying to imagine what she's feeling - struggling with a bad relationship with a coworker, a public scene at an office party, and all during the holidays. I have to suspect that she is feeling pretty frail. I wonder how she will feel receiving this book? Will she be in a state of mind where she can even consider the possibility? My guess is no.

You've intruded on a very personal subject. I think she's more likely to feel violated, embarrassed or ashamed.

I have no doubt you wanted to help. I hope you did, but I suspect you've just caused her more discomfort and pain.

9. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm with Pawds on this one. Additionally, one must consider that destructive/abusive relationships are not formed on trust and respect; two aspects that absolutely must be present when one wishes to introduce an alternative dynamic such as chastity.

In this instance, we're given a scenario where at dominant and abusive male is in control. The woman, for one reason or another, hasn't told him to go 'do one' so one has to assume that behind the aggressiveness and bullying, there is something worth hanging on for. There is a second scenario but that doesn;t favour the woman so much so I will give her the benefit of the doubt and stick to this one.

Let's say, just for arguments sake, that she does attempt to introduce a chastity dynamic to their relationship. A guy who is used to getting all that he wants, one way or another, suddenly finds himself being controlled. He will become frustrated and his thoughts clouded and if he is already prone to bad behaviour, he will probably start to lash out at her. He might just do it verbally, he might resort to physical violence. Both are unacceptable and would you really want to think of yourself as the catalyst for that sort of eventuality.

Still, that is largely academic, because someone in his position doesn;t just roll over, stick their belly in the air and submit just because 'she got a book that says he should'. He'll scoff at the idea, turn it around and make her out to be some neurotic, insecure little girl and make her feel even worse about the whole thing.

Us here who are in chastity, are in it because we want to be. Even if (in my experience) we find it sometimes to be a challenge not to give in to our basic male instincts, because I want to give this control to my wife, if she holds out on me, I don't turn against her because we entered into this state of living with mutual understanding, respect and trust.

Relationships without those foundations don't usually last too long. And those that do persist generally do so under very tense conditions where mutual understanding is a lost concept.

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Nice one. Hope she does the needful....:):Do_O:spank:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice