Stargazer
Last Activity:
Nov 12, 2021
Local Time:
6:48 AM
Bedfordshire, UK

Stargazer

Active member, Male, from Bedfordshire, UK

'Accidentally' discovered that a magic-wand applied to exterior of belt is an instant but unsatisfying orgasm. Feel like a cheat now. Oct 15, 2014

Stargazer was last seen:
Nov 12, 2021
    1. the odd tease
      the odd tease
      ...it's a way to be milked...
      1. Stargazer
        Stargazer
        Say what?!
        Apr 7, 2015
      2. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        "what" - there, I said it.
        Apr 7, 2015
    2. Stargazer
      Stargazer
      'Accidentally' discovered that a magic-wand applied to exterior of belt is an instant but unsatisfying orgasm. Feel like a cheat now.
    3. Stargazer
      Stargazer
      48hrs belted and counting. Not bad for a complete beginner, I'd like to think. Something of a shock to the system, but a well needed one.
    4. Stargazer
      Stargazer
      Belt mods all done. New chaste life begins tomorrow morning. #AboutBloodyTime!
    5. Stargazer
      Stargazer
      Final bits required to mod my belt ordered today. With any luck, can make proper start to chaste life before the weekend.
      maid_carrie likes this.
    6. Deavious Bitch
      Deavious Bitch
      Hi Welcome to the site. I have not been active on here for a while .
      My wife and I are just resuming our interests again so perhaps we can share our experiences .
      1. Stargazer
        Stargazer
        Sure. I'm still brand-new to all of this and have a lot of learning to do. More than happy to share experiences. It'll help me get to grips with it and if anything I say can be of use to add some perspective to anything then job-done. Thanks for the welcome!
        May 3, 2014
  • About

Bedfordshire, UK
    Chastity devices:
    Adjustable steel belt. Not one of the expensive ones, sadly.
    I have joined this forum so I can learn from other people's experiences. I am also here to offer my own experiences, should they one day help another soul in their journey down this path.

I am not seeking to claim a submissive, whether it be in person or online. I am not in need of a keyholder as I already have the best one I could ask for. I am not here to submit or to be controlled by anybody. Nor am I here to flaunt myself to the world and to try and show everyone how different I am.

I like to use the chat function on this site to share stories and information. I like to share details with people who need help understanding something. I like to be sociable, but I do not wish to be hounded with questions regarding 'am I into sissification', 'am I looking for slaves' and so forth.

For the record: I am into being chaste for my wife and for my wife only. I am into occasional bondage where my wife and I take it in turns to be the one giving up control. I am into living an otherwise 'normal' life as a thirtysomething-bloke, with a wife, house, steady job and a mortgage.

If you can contact me and honour these interests, I am happy to chat. If you didn't bother to read my profile page first or chose to ignore this, then do not be surprised if I ignore you.

It is not my intention to be rude here. But there's only so many times one can be asked something before patience wears thin.

Thank you for your time.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice