Saving our marriage through chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wifey7717, Dec 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. wifey7717

wifey7717 New member

Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    My husband and I were enjoying a glass of wine, as we often do in the evenings. We've done this plenty of times, but little did I know that tonight would be different. Very different. I can tell he's getting nervous as we're chatting and I know he's about to confess something to me. When the word "chastity" comes out of his mouth, I'm definitely surprised. We've dabbled in some kink, but always with me being in the submissive role. A lot of our relationship issues come from him trying to be overly dominant and trying to force physical intimacy. Needless to say, I'm intrigued. I agree that we can give it a try and see how it works for us.

Immediately, he turns into a super clingy puppy. He's always a little much on the level of physical affection for my liking, so this isn't very surprising or bothersome. I mess with him and giggle at his discomfort. We’ve been in a tough spot with our marriage for quite a while, but with me in control I’m ok with this. Now having him caged, I feel comfort knowing that I can let him please me without insisting on sex.

The next day, he starts his day of servitude with kissing my feet, then going down on me on our sofa. I kiss him deeply, grab his cage, and tell him to make sure the house is clean by the time I’m done with work…if he does a good enough job, he’ll have a reward that evening before serving a couple of days locked up. I return from work and the house spotless. Beautiful! And while he was running errands, he picked up supplies for dinner, complete with a nice bottle of wine. He also bought me some pretty underwear from VS, some chocolates, and a couple other thoughtful things that I wholeheartedly appreciated. The underwear makes me feel happy and vulnerable at the same time, because my body is not the same after the birth of our son. So while I’m happy I now have pretty things that fit, I feel a little awkward. He senses this and sweetly tells me that he finds me more attractive now than ever before. He goes and dresses up before dinner, and tells me to do the same after putting our son to bed. We have a lovely and delicious meal, like old times. We have wine and talk intimately, as we used to do back in his old apartment during the dating days. I think to myself that I haven't felt this way about him in at least a year. THIS is the man I fell in love with. Had I known all I had to do to have him was hold the key to his orgasms, I would have put a cage on it when he put a ring on it.

After dinner, I feel like I want to reward him for this huge shift in his attitude and decide to let him get off to reinforce his good behavior…but not before cuffing him to the bed so he cant interfere. I lube him up, climb on top of him, and give him a handjob. After we’re finished, he happily goes back into the cage. We talk about how much its already improved our intimacy and how safe it makes me feel to be able to reintroduce this aspect of our relationship.

Over the next few days, we feel closer. More bonded. He’s much more attentive to my needs of verbal affection and gives me lots of compliments about who I am as a person and what he finds attractive about me. He takes a trip to see his family and is still very present and a attentive while away. When he gets home, we’re excited to see each other for the first time in quite a while. We both have feelings of anticipation much like we did when we were dating. Later that night, I give him his Christmas gift. Its 3 pairs of underwear, and I tell him he has to give me a fashion show. This is hugely out of his comfort zone, which is partly why I chose it. We have some wine to loosen up, and then I put the music on and watch his show. I make him spin and let me see all the way around, and I grab him for encouragement. When he’s done, I take off the last pair, which was blue and green plaid, and admire my pet in his cage. I tell him to get me off, and afterwards, I cuff him to the bed and unlock him. I let him inside me for just a short time, just for both of us to remember what thats like and for me to see how I feel about it after all this time. It feels intimate and sweet, despite the handcuffs over his head. I climb off and tie his legs to the side. He had expressed interest in post orgasm torture, and I planned to oblige. I stroke him with his favorite textured sleeve until he cums, and then keep going. He begs for me to stop, and for a minute I do…but only to remove the sleeve and switch to using my hands. I keep it going for about 10 minutes, but as he’s in agony, I assume it feels like much longer. When I finally stop and let him go, he quietly lurks away to go clean himself up and go back in the cage. He seems emotionally raw and exposed. I give him his space and wait for him to come back to me for cuddles and affection. Eventually he does and we talk about his experience, and he explains that he felt initial regret that slowly turned to satisfaction, and he wouldn't be opposed to me doing it again. I feel good with having given him his fantasy, pleased myself in the process, and brought us closer in just one evening.

The next morning, he is again very complimentary. He says good morning to me as if he’s excited to see me rather than being annoyed by my presence. He offers to make dinner that evening, and I happily accept. His job is stressful and busy and he is not a natural in the kitchen, so any offer of making dinner is seen as a big gesture, especially on a work night. Even more so when he does all the clean up afterwards. We head to the bedroom later that evening and given the recent change in our dynamic, I decide that tonight is going to be the night that we actually make love. Vanilla style, like the old days. Its tender and sweet, and we feel more connected. We cuddle up in a bed for a minute and bask in the glow of being reunited. Then he locks back up, and we kiss goodnight.

So far, the experience has been wonderful. He helps around the house, he pays attention to my needs and emotions, and it feels like he enjoys me as a whole person again rather than just buttering me up to get laid. My intentions in chastity are simple: to have a loving husband, have some fun in the bedroom, and truly enjoy each other’s company. I want a husband that I can show respect to and present him as someone who takes care of our family in every way, and I want our son to see I'm treat me well so that he will someday be loving and thoughtful to his own wife. We’re in this marriage for the long haul and I want to be completely enamored with my husband until we’re old and grumpy. I never would have guessed that this is how we get there, but its really working. For us, chastity is the key to that.

To be continued….

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Sounds like things are going well, though it also sounds like he could probably make the same effort without a chastity device. If it works for you both, keep going!

Ma’ams Slut and tiruh811 like this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Your change in life is amassing. Who would have thought that a simple piece of metal and a key could make a marriage so much better. I for one know that my cage won’t be coming off any time soon. The way it Should Be.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Wonderful to here such a story! Keep it up, Miss!

Ma’ams Slut and tiruh811 like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    You've discovered one of the key points of chastity and the primary benefit, in my opinion, of having a chaste husband -- he's courting you again, just like when you were dating. He wants to earn your love, earn your sex. Without ready access to your sex like it's marital conquered plunder he solicits you, wants to impress you, wants to show his love without waving an erection in your face. And you have noticed that you feel safer, that you can let him please you, you can touch him and be affectionate, without it turning into intercourse. All you have to do is what you did then -- keep him energized, keep him wanting you, keeping him teased and needy, making him know that you're extraordinarily valuable and that he'll need to be the best guy you've ever known if he wants to get access to your sweetness.

Ma’ams Slut, tiruh811 and Mash2214 like this.
  6. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Very nice to see how a couple saved their relationship threw Control and chastity thank you for sharing Ma'am

7. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    That is great for both of you ! Amazing how some things that are weird to alotvof people make us closer to the people we want to be with . The hardest part is being open and not being rejected or laughed at and the fear of saying what we like and the other person to be able to give it a try! And when it works it’s great!!

Guest 7744 and tiruh811 like this.
  8. Clotho_ulloo

Verified Female

Local Time:
    What an amazing beginning! So happy for you two! Chastity has change my husband and I's whole life.... like a tornado. And, it's still changing! Ya'lls story makes my heart happy! Yay for you both!:love::love::love::love:

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes being in Chastity has a magical way of making everything right. LFL
    ( Locked for Life)

10. Clotho_ulloo

Verified Female

Local Time:
    SO MUCH yes! Magical indeed! Locked for life is right! Whether he likes it or not! ;):):lockkey:

tiruh811, Rectrix and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  11. Guest 7744

Guest 7744 Member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Great!!

Welcome

tiruh811 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    If it’s for life and you Don’t Like it. You’ll Learn To. :+1::+1::lock::lock:

tiruh811 and Apfel like this.
  13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    What's not to like? Best thing ever in my opinion!

tiruh811 likes this.
  14. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Locked for life! absolutely-I can highly recommend it!

Rectrix and tiruh811 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice